Jump to content

Definition of "sissy" and other words.


Recommended Posts

So far, words had been simple to me. Transgender, transsexuals and shemales were more or less the same and ladyboys were Asian shemales (full stop). (I had learnt though in philosophy there is no perfect synonym. If a different word is used in a language, it means something slightly different. Moreover, synonyms have different origins that make them be different from each other.) One word meant just another word to my mind : sissy. I had sometimes found it in adds in my country but it was used only by old crossdressers, so I didn't care. 

Then I saw the word used by Rom. I never dared ask him what he meant, probably some kind of snobbery as most of us has*ve one. Today, I think I was wrong not to ask. Last week, I was looking for Vietnamese ladyboys profiles in Twitter (*) when I found an account with an Asian cosplayer cageing her cock and tried to know more about it. I eventually found  twitter pages dealing with sissies. I then kept on exploring and found more datas of all kinds that made me  challenge the idea I had about  Tgirls and sissies. Everything came to my brain last week-end and I felt like disoriented. 

But before dealing with new ideas, I would like to ask you what's your definition of a Sissy. Of course, Rom's definition (Rom often uses the word) would be highly appreciated. 

 

(*) In 2021, many ladyboys went off my radars in the Vietnamese social media, either they were banned for posting inapropriate pics (but they needed to hook up or they stopped paying phone connections when they were back to the family farm. I found out that many created accounts in Twitter. So I started exploring Twitter to find changed phone numbers. Last year, I noticed a few ones retweeted posts from Chinese ladyboys, this is how I started collecting Chinese ladyboys Twiter accounts. At today's date, I have  315 Vietnamese ladyboys profiles in my Vietnamese ladyboys collection and 223 links to Chinese Twitter accounts in my Chinese ladyboys blog, free of access. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Terminology in this gender-fluid era seems to be as fluid as gender identity itself.  In the good old days a sissy was a girly-acting boy.  (Whom, with our "good old days" school boy mentality back then, we foolishly and no doubt very hurtfully made fun of.)  Today it seems that sissy has a very delimited definition - that of a submissive (bottom) femboy typically with genitals gaged.  What the allure of those stupid chastity cages is is beyond me, but so it goes.  Set the penises free!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, soiboy said:

In the good old days a sissy was a girly-acting boy. 

Same same for me but back in those good old days Freddy Flintstone was having a gay old time.

My current perception of sissies is a guy who usually wears men's clothing but for hook ups likes to wear female clothing or undergarments and also be submissive. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

good morning  BMs.  I am flattered that a thread was started overnight to elaborate on my literary style...

First let's make 1 thing clear:  I am NOT a native English speaker and struggle with expressing myself in it.  On occasion I may get words wrong.

"Sissy" is not one of those words:  It's a well-established English designation for a man lacking in masculinity and/or exhibiting feminine characteristics of fragility, over-sensitivity and sexual submissiveness to masculine men.

Accordingly, to me "sissy" encompasses all sorts of effeminate men of which "ladyboys" are the Thai/Asian sub-category.  While in the faranglands I may get lucky and avail myself of other sub-categories such as "shemales", 'transgenders", "transvestites", "crossdressers", and (my favorite!) "traps", all of which have their particular transgender lifestyle and sexual potential scopes.

Now I concede that when I draft "sissy/ies" here in the Board refering to "ladyboys" I am being borderline pejorative in that I project my intended sexual dominance and objectification of said "sissies" equating their lack of manliness with submission to my intentions...

Finally, I would add that, to this day, I am not 100% comfortable using "ladyboys" for the Filipinos or other Asian SISSIES!!! prefering to reserve it for the Thai SISSIES only.  That's probably why you see me using "sissy" so often when referring to Filipinos.   I would rather use the word "bayots" for them but none of the other BMs would know the meaning and @snoopdawg would give me a hard time because it is also borderline pejorative.

Hope this clarifies.  Have a nice day all.

Rom

 120097593616.png.ddfea701610055e3127cb0e9ebd604fa.png120339794914.jpg.030f7cf1e2918f0af0d166accb59ef9f.jpg119181593572.jpg.a8ebb1ef45bdc51b26057a401d6ba63e.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

the great thing about internet is it allowed people to be ok with, and understand the infinite gradiations of sexual attraction and fetish and fantasy..... and also the many gradiations of gender too.

 

It's like Eskimos have 37 words for snow bc they recognize the nuances.

 

For me Sissy is a guy who is submissive and effeminate but it's not a ladyboy. it's still a guy. They identify as guys yet they have a self depreciating aspect that wants themselves to be humiliated and submissive and subservient to others.... typically to women.

 

when i first started getting into ladyboys in Thailand and Asia.....when I went back home I tried to find more .....but mostly I found CDs and Sissys. I can't really get into it...... the energy is not right for me.

 

I do NOT consider ladyboys and most femboys as sissies. A trans person is not role playing. For me.... a Sissy is. They are straight guys or bi curious who like to feel depricated by being feminine and humiliated. Or it's a gay dude who is a screaming fag (and I mean that in a way that tries to get to the essence of the description.....not pejorative).

 

And the entire cock in a cage thing...... it seems like a part of the entire humiliation and self depreciation aspect. If I'm fucking a two holer trans..... I want the Cock to be free.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I would agree mostly with The-Sith and Soiboy on this one and not Rom (sorry, no offense).

Sissy for me is "a guy who is submissive and effeminate but it's not a ladyboy. it's still a guy. They identify as guys yet they have a self depreciating aspect that wants themselves to be humiliated and submissive and subservient to others" and "a submissive (bottom) femboy typically with genitals caged [sic]." IMO they can be submissive to either males of females and the cage is optional.

However, the reason I disagree with Rom is that many (Thai) ladyboys are very much dominant and not submissive, which is a core trait of sissies.

This is how I kinda see it, but I am not black and white on this:

Ladyboy - a Thai slang used for a guy that wants to exhibit some or all traits of a woman. I might use it for Filipinos and others, but I really think of Thais mostly.

Femboy - a guy that has long hair, wears make-up and wants you to think of him as effeminate, but has not tits. Basically, you have most hair metal bands of the 80s who wanted to fuck girls and you have femboys who want to fuck guys, and that's the difference- which isn't enough for me to be attracted to.

This is where my memory fails me, but...

Tran-sexual - is someone who was born as one gender but is opting to identify as another gender and might have taken some steps (hormones or surgery) to physically identify with their preferred gender.

Transgender - is someone who was born as one gender but is opting to identify as another gender and HAS changed their gender with hormones and surgery.

Cross dresser - at this point, they haven't taken hormones or had surgery, but will dress up as the opposite gender. Also, not interested in encounters with this group. If they have amazingly well-done photos with falsies and good photoshop skills, they might catch my eye.

For me, the attraction is 1) always effeminate and 2) the amazement that a guy can look so much like a beautiful woman, but still have a cock. I've never been a bottom, so a big cock and long hair isn't enough for me.

I do read some erotic literature about sissies and am in the process of reading a story now about gender role-reversal, sissies and such. There are part of these stories that interest me, but also parts that piss me off- the overall "sissiness" of the men, usually.

Anyways, I am not the authority on this and this is simply my understanding, which could change based on learning more, which I am open to.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you all to bring your definitions.

 

Quote

Anyways, I am not the authority on this and this is simply my understanding, which could change based on learning more, which I am open to.

No, we're not. What I found is so different that it would be a mistake to try to stick to the real definitions. 

 

16 hours ago, outsider said:

So I would agree mostly with The-Sith and Soiboy on this one and not Rom (sorry, no offense).

Sissy for me is "a guy who is submissive and effeminate but it's not a ladyboy. it's still a guy. They identify as guys yet they have a self depreciating aspect that wants themselves to be humiliated and submissive and subservient to others" and "a submissive (bottom) femboy typically with genitals caged [sic]." IMO they can be submissive to either males of females and the cage is optional.

However, the reason I disagree with Rom is that many (Thai) ladyboys are very much dominant and not submissive, which is a core trait of sissies.

This is how I kinda see it, but I am not black and white on this:

Ladyboy - a Thai slang used for a guy that wants to exhibit some or all traits of a woman. I might use it for Filipinos and others, but I really think of Thais mostly.

Femboy - a guy that has long hair, wears make-up and wants you to think of him as effeminate, but has not tits. Basically, you have most hair metal bands of the 80s who wanted to fuck girls and you have femboys who want to fuck guys, and that's the difference- which isn't enough for me to be attracted to.

This is where my memory fails me, but...

Tran-sexual - is someone who was born as one gender but is opting to identify as another gender and might have taken some steps (hormones or surgery) to physically identify with their preferred gender.

Transgender - is someone who was born as one gender but is opting to identify as another gender and HAS changed their gender with hormones and surgery.

Cross dresser - at this point, they haven't taken hormones or had surgery, but will dress up as the opposite gender. Also, not interested in encounters with this group. If they have amazingly well-done photos with falsies and good photoshop skills, they might catch my eye.

For me, the attraction is 1) always effeminate and 2) the amazement that a guy can look so much like a beautiful woman, but still have a cock. I've never been a bottom, so a big cock and long hair isn't enough for me.

 

 

I like this list of definitions but I'd rather use "transexual" for who you call "transgende"r and "transgtender" for who you call "tran-sexual". A transgender is someone who changed his/her identity to the opposite gender. In the case of men, he will adopt a social life as a female either he's a crossdresser (rarely), a femboy, a pre-op or a post-op TG. 

I use transsexual for a pre-op transgender with boops or a post-op transgender with SRS. 

Ladyboy is a word meaning an Asian T-girls (or transgender). I didn't know it was a slang. I also use katoey (for Thais), Bakla (for Filipinas), Waria (for Indonesians), Newhalves (for Japanese), lady boy or chuyên gioi (chuyển giới) for Vietnamese TG, "hijra" or Indian shemale for Indians. Katoey has a negative connotation so has "bakla" (very negative). 

 

 

18 hours ago, Rom said:

good morning  BMs.  I am flattered that a thread was started overnight to elaborate on my literary style...

First let's make 1 thing clear:  I am NOT a native English speaker and struggle with expressing myself in it.  On occasion I may get words wrong.

"Sissy" is not one of those words:  It's a well-established English designation for a man lacking in masculinity and/or exhibiting feminine characteristics of fragility, over-sensitivity and sexual submissiveness to masculine men.

Accordingly, to me "sissy" encompasses all sorts of effeminate men of which "ladyboys" are the Thai/Asian sub-category.  While in the faranglands I may get lucky and avail myself of other sub-categories such as "shemales", 'transgenders", "transvestites", "crossdressers", and (my favorite!) "traps", all of which have their particular transgender lifestyle and sexual potential scopes.

Now I concede that when I draft "sissy/ies" here in the Board refering to "ladyboys" I am being borderline pejorative in that I project my intended sexual dominance and objectification of said "sissies" equating their lack of manliness with submission to my intentions...

Finally, I would add that, to this day, I am not 100% comfortable using "ladyboys" for the Filipinos or other Asian SISSIES!!! prefering to reserve it for the Thai SISSIES only.  That's probably why you see me using "sissy" so often when referring to Filipinos.   I would rather use the word "bayots" for them but none of the other BMs would know the meaning and @snoopdawg would give me a hard time because it is also borderline pejorative.

Hope this clarifies.  Have a nice day all.

Rom

 

 

Thank you for clarifying. I ain't a native English speaker either. I could have PMed you to ask you what you meant when you used "sissy", but you seemed to be so confident in this word that I believed you knew something special. 

 

 

 

17 hours ago, The-Sith said:

the great thing about internet is it allowed people to be ok with, and understand the infinite gradiations of sexual attraction and fetish and fantasy..... and also the many gradiations of gender too.

 

It's like Eskimos have 37 words for snow bc they recognize the nuances.

 

For me Sissy is a guy who is submissive and effeminate but it's not a ladyboy. it's still a guy. They identify as guys yet they have a self depreciating aspect that wants themselves to be humiliated and submissive and subservient to others.... typically to women.

 

when i first started getting into ladyboys in Thailand and Asia.....when I went back home I tried to find more .....but mostly I found CDs and Sissys. I can't really get into it...... the energy is not right for me.

 

I do NOT consider ladyboys and most femboys as sissies. A trans person is not role playing. For me.... a Sissy is. They are straight guys or bi curious who like to feel depricated by being feminine and humiliated. Or it's a gay dude who is a screaming fag (and I mean that in a way that tries to get to the essence of the description.....not pejorative).

 

And the entire cock in a cage thing...... it seems like a part of the entire humiliation and self depreciation aspect. If I'm fucking a two holer trans..... I want the Cock to be free.

 

 

 

This is the definition I found yesterday in an online dictionnary. I should have done it before, but I wouldn't have found all the material I found. 

 

 

 

On 3/10/2022 at 2:31 AM, soiboy said:

Terminology in this gender-fluid era seems to be as fluid as gender identity itself.  In the good old days a sissy was a girly-acting boy.  (Whom, with our "good old days" school boy mentality back then, we foolishly and no doubt very hurtfully made fun of.)  Today it seems that sissy has a very delimited definition - that of a submissive (bottom) femboy typically with genitals gaged.  What the allure of those stupid chastity cages is is beyond me, but so it goes.  Set the penises free!

 

We have a word for this kind of fragile small or teenage boys. I saw it used in a sissy forum. "Chochotte" is a casual word used against boys complaining or crying too easily. We used it maybe till the age of the military service. This would never mean a gay or an effiminate boy though. I heard it used once as a translation of an American movie of the 1940's. I don't know what word they used in the American version but they meant a soldier had a gay "girlfriend" (probably a sissy). 

 

 

21 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Same same for me but back in those good old days Freddy Flintstone was having a gay old time.

My current perception of sissies is a guy who usually wears men's clothing but for hook ups likes to wear female clothing or undergarments and also be submissive. 

Before I wondered, I had 2 definitions in my mind. 

1. A word used by old crossdressers in gay/transexual adds to define themselves. 

2. a word used by Rom instead of using "ladyboy".

After seeing a Twitter page with a caged (young Asian) sissy, I felt like knowing more. I am sorry I kept no record of the pages I visited, but I found a video surprising and exciting. I can feel very excited by what I see in a video and never do IRL what I would. However, I still remember having been excited the first time I saw a woman pulling a cock out of her pubian hair. 
I then found another page in Twitter (looking like this one, sorry again, I kept no record) giving a third kind of definition. That was the page of a shemale mistress in the USA. It explained that a sisy shouldn't have pleasure with her cock but only anal pleasure and should be an expert in sucking cock. This also justified caging cocks (it consistent with the def). My first reaction was to wonder if this what Rom means when he talks of sissies. (I was more than wondering, I was almost sure). I found this definition interesting since it was supposed to open new possibilities when searching the web for new Tgirls. 

In opposition to a sissy, a shemale is then a big dick transgender,one who can/may have her pleasure with her cock (and also dominate submissive males or sissies notwithstanding GGs). 

I am not telling this is the exact definition, but I had first accepted as such. This brought me back to my "fundamental" vision of transgenders : feminity is more important than silicones. 

 

PS : sorry but I had little time to answer. Hopefully, I will tell you more in my next post. BTW, I like this kind of debates in which no one starts with the same opinion. I didn't imagine I would read such posts. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2022 at 11:33 PM, The-Sith said:

penises should be free.

I don't get the veg cage either.

Think it has more to do with the fascination and attraction of no hands cumming.

Very attractive to a top but literally the holy grail of power bottoms.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A concept like "sissy" can never be cathegorically pinned down because it involves judgment as to how effeminate a man is/must be to qualify for being a sissy (?Also how young?)  Moreover, as far as I can tell, being referred to as a "sissy" in the US is not the same as in the UK (in the US it is somewhat pejorative, a sin I go along with when I use it).  And then there are personal biases to the concept such as mine who feels ladyboys can be sissies while some of the BMs above feel they should be 2 separate categories or add additional requirements for sissydom: effeminate AND submissive!

------------

To further torment PG I would like to now elevate the discussion to what I think is the most prized category of all sissies:  TRAPS!

Is anyone else here familiar with the concept?    (I recall The-Sith mentioning it)  I think it is only used in the US... is it? fellow BM Brits ?

What exactly are traps?

To me they are sissies so attractive that they will "trap" dudes into mistaking them for women or wanting to believe they are.

Accordingly (and this is where the ice starts thinning) traps are younger than sissies in general.  Girlie looking as opposed to woman looking (hear the ice start to crack...)

Personally I dont use "trap" for ladyboys and I save the concept for young attractive farang sissies.

And I regret to admit that in all my life I can count by the fingers in one hand the "Trap-grade" sissies I scored. All were in the US.  Here in Europe I havent even spotted 1 in the year and a half I have been back.

Are other BMs into or have views on traps?

PG being a methodical club leader, I am OK if he spins this into another thread.

Here is my idea of a trap"

traptop.jpg.322e5db841122285ad799b9b42b1895c.jpgtrap4.jpg.96b9d3e27103c56931d6b62c30b8eace.jpg

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

A concept like "sissy" can never be cathegorically pinned down because it involves judgment as to how effeminate a man is/must be to qualify for being a sissy (?Also how young?)  Moreover, as far as I can tell, being referred to as a "sissy" in the US is not the same as in the UK (in the US it is somewhat pejorative, a sin I go along with when I use it).  And then there are personal biases to the concept such as mine who feels ladyboys can be sissies while some of the BMs above feel they should be 2 separate categories or add additional requirements for sissydom: effeminate AND submissive !

This paragraph summed up the whole problematic of sissies. I still wonder if they are all transgenders or if some are just weak boys. 

Regarding traps, I didn't the concept but I see it as the apex of sissies. Before  surgeries were offered to transgenders on a widescale, I had read that crossdressers dreamed of trapping customers in P4P. During my first hooks up, I liked to hang in the Bois de Boulogne and get as close to Tgirls as possible and still see them as girls. Now, the population is older and "trangenders" are mainly shemales. I see them as gigolos disguised in transgenders and their customers (bos looking for the largets cock to suck and be fucked) as guys very close to sissies. 
IMHO, the best ladyboy, sissy or Tgirl should be what you call a trap. This the kind I am interested in. 

I was trapped by my first ladyboy in Thailand. I had a doubt though. We have so much experienced eyes that it's difficult for us to confuse a GG and a Tgirl. I like your pics above but I recognized a tgirl at first sight : flat chest and hair on the leg independantly from her cock. 

 

PS : your post is not off topic. If you don't mind, I keep it. But if the discussion changes the main thread of the topic, I will split it and hand you off the new discussion dealing with traps. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Rom said:

Here is my idea of a trap"

 

Here is my idea of an extremely sexy trap!

rui.jpeg

My favorite trap is Rui Nanese (七瀬るい) as TRLV so kindly informed us.  Think she is so fucking hot!   I suppose she could also be called a Newhalf?

Hot video is My Trap Stepson!  Enjoy your wank!  :biggrin:

https://shemalez.com/videos/454262/my-trap-stepson-is-just-my-type/.

Her name is Rui Nanase. (七瀬るい)
She is a very famous adult video star in Japan.
Of course, she is a transgender (Crossdresser).

Below is her Twitter account. (@ rui_nanase3)

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/9677-kanji-japanese-and-chinese-search-words/&do=findComment&comment=210638&_rid=7348

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Rom said:

Here is my idea of a trap"

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

Here is my idea of an extremely sexy trap!

Your "idea of an extremely sexy trap" is my idea of Lolita's kid brother... :db:

Seriously now: I am sure he is old enough as I googled "Rui Nanese" and he has done a ton of major jap studio porn.  However, all the images that came up had his cock pixelated, as did the movie clip u sent...

1409259690_roxyred.jpg.dbab05e0c6aaae0189de572e47148dcc.jpgNow let me give you MY idea of an extremely sexy trap who I saw live at a club in the East Coast once like 10 years ago.   His combat name is(was?) Roxy Red and he starred in several gay porn movies of the EMO twink genre.  However when I saw him he looked quite feminine.  I tried to chat him but he was dismissive of a much older man like me.  I learned that he is half-white-half-filipino and strictly a bottom  (I don't know how that came up because I got nowhere near to thinking I was going to fuck him).  Here are the girlie-looking pics along with some from a gay porn movie where Roxy played the submissive part to perfection.

 

1596417079_roxyred2.jpg.541ff82309a0c015f7c9d36d80009071.jpg

roxyred_03-c480x330.jpg.35a7df2358d7ba935c930f35aea65552.jpg

bt097_chaseharding_roxyred_04.jpg.630cfcd83c94cc1c47dd4f64fa37ee34.jpg

 

 

luna3.jpg.702e99a7ddba0ff531182adee48c9da6.jpgAnother awesome internet trap who I actually met in in the flesh in Costa Rica  5 or 7 years ago goes by the traplicious name of LunaTRAP.  She has since fucked her trap looks with surgery.

But in general, I really like my traps with that EMO/Goth dark tormented look...

luna.jpg.cbf7df23b9734b23dd58283782f99a6e.jpg

lunastar2.jpg.236e90d3bd0bfbbcd5172ee7836266b0.jpg

luna4.jpg.fe86534da96d71f570c2a4b002af0f4b.jpg

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/11/2022 at 9:36 PM, bumblebee said:

1F48CA08-4303-48E8-9BB2-02638AFEC868.jpeg.a00c94d790ee2d173e9c176b0ebaf2c4.jpeg.10560236e5c3abdd0ceaa02c2d7aa50d.jpegC86335BB-170E-4C34-B50D-E97683A87ED2.jpeg.207faebd8d17b661c93e2ccea1e2e15e.jpeg.ab79b68bdbda894573a6d768a3a95f3d.jpegAny suggestions on how to categorise this delicious vision :)

12 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

A hottie to be added to a to do list. 

Besides being "a hottie" and "the stuff that dreams are made of", he is, for the purposes of this thread, as TRAP as traps get and a bona fide SISSY into all kinds of pink girlie accessories and Hello Kitty merchandise.

The name is kxobby and he is on twitter, tiktok and .... onlyfans !

He is American and I will let @The-Sith track down where he hangs out, because I don't want to deliver him to The-Sith on a plate and then read here what a glorious time he had while I am stuck with 40+ yo church ladies...

Sweet old Bumblebee gave you Twitter media, but dirty old Rom is here to show the pics BMs want to see but are afraid to ask.

Gentlemen, Kxobby's knob:

 

kxobby_0041.jpg

kxobby_0013.jpg

kxobby_0008.jpg

kxobby_0027.jpg

kxobby_0002.jpg

kxobby_0009.jpg

kxobby_0011.jpg

kxobby_0044.jpg

kxobby_0006.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Back to sissies. 

Having found out that sissies could be very close to ladyboys (even if they aren't traps), I started searching the web to find sissies lokking like those I had seen in Twitter. 
All that I found in my country were just old crossdressers over 50 years old many of them being more than 60 years old. 

FSissy.png.7359bcff6724383576415ef5580bbe1e.png


 

Not as sexy as a trap indeed. 
But I kept on searching and found dating sites dedicated to sissies.  Most of them are paysites, so I didn't want to pay before I see. I found 2 websites though in which I could get a free membership with restricted communication functions (One has to pay to message other members). They are either Canadian or American and both are hosted in the USA. The one that has the most sissies has a little bit less than 39,000 profiles, 19,900 are American, more than 2,000 Canadian and 3,550 live in the UK. I was impressed to see so many sissies in the UK.

 

AMSS2.png.edc9bbe3f61fce747bd3dc2e16947300.png                    AMSS3.png.c31b1618edfed6d94597332d97344ad3.png
 2 typical American sissies


Russia struggles against gays but I could still find sissies in the country.        RusCD.png.a690218b45c1c038efbbc86121184d7a.png      


 

I also found found sissies in ladyboys countries (Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Lao, China, Japan) but not so many. I think it's easier to find better quality partners looking for ladyboys in Thailand rather than Thai sissies.

 

CHss.png.24700651c525901cf862be0fe9374d3b.png

A Chinese sissy with short hair

 

I was surprised to find sissies in Arabic and Muslim countries although sissies are rare in these countries. However sissies remain rare in these countries except maybe in Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco. BTW, they remain below levels seen in Europe.

 

EGYSS.png.a97757e23c01ad913c14ef241c0c79f5.png

An Egyptian sissy. I saw better looking profiles but suspected stolen photos.


Except maybe in South Africa, « Black Africa » countries (African countries mainly inhabited by black people) have no sissy. Either there is no sissy in rural civilizations, or they don’t post it in Internet. I seldom heard of Transgenders living in African countries (just a few in Ivory Coast).

South American countries are countries where many shemales and TS come from. Therefore, I was not surprised to find many sissies in these countries. Of course, the highest number is in Brazil. I found several interesting cases.

 

BRBSSS.png.14b321e546187bd4ba7138aeb42ad938.png
This Brazilian sissy's actually a shemale

 

Most of thethe sissies in the USA or the UK  show asses or bodies dressed with lingerie but I was unable to have an idea of what the sissy really looked like. A few of them look pretty good. Here are a few photos taken from UK and US sissies.

 

AMSS1.png.7ece44a9a0c102a0e147af8cd7891c6c.png                              AMSS4.png.4b231f6c398584bf0b0332fce762d690.png

 

 

Here is an American transgender registered as a sissy.       USTG.png.47a9ba65e34bb4033a85467afaaf148c.png

I wondered about a few ones how come dudes pretend to be sissies.

 


AMWW1.png.05639cabcc142690be8882ed27f07c52.png                             AMWW2.png.9d69dcf34cc5161291991e0df3d0f5e6.png
These American dudes pretend to be sissies

BRWW1.png.1e27f0b4bc8029358165df4c06ac13d8.png                              BRWW2.png.ddb14a40e81d9a3aab5587f75079b0bc.png
As well as these British guys

 

Here is another British sissy :                                       BRWW3.png.e555fbc0f8ab6abe26cf8c42a8e4c2a5.png


 

Last but not least, this one from Brazil pretends to be a femboy. Does this fit with your definition of a femboy ?

 

BrFB1.png.9e1486f4d8a51a7d3781fdb0e4f96067.png

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Last but not least, this one from Brazil pretends to be a femboy. Does this fit with your definition of a femboy ?

 

BrFB1.png.9e1486f4d8a51a7d3781fdb0e4f96067.png

 

 

 

The definition that I've always liked for femboy was something like a youngish, attractive, effeminate mincer who if he wanted to could dress up as a ladyboy and pull it off.  I suppose the above could qualify although he is not at all to my personal taste.

But it seems the definition of femboy has evolved over the years and now most guys refer to a ladyboy with bolt ons as a femboy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know what's the exact definition of a femboy, but I think I read in another forum this is a ladyboy without surgery and without hormonal therapy who looks like a ladyboy.  A femboy would be close to the above traps (except that traps are perfect). 
I posted the above pic since I was surprised to see this Brazilian sissy defining himself as a femboy. I thought there would be more reactions in the forum. 

This reminds me of a young Vietnamese gay I had contacted 2 years ago as I was locked down. He had posted an add in a gay adds website mainly used by ladyboys. IMHO, he was the perfect applicant to become a ladyboy and I told him. He replied he wanted to remain a gay and not become a ladyboy.  A few weeks later, he posted a photo in the social network. He had longer than usual hair, a feminine look dress and had added a comment : "ladyboy". I asked him if he started changing his look to a ladyboy's  but he denied and eventually deleted his account a couple of weeks later. 
This guy demonstated me there is no real frontier between a gay  and a ladyboy. I f I had kept in touch with him, perhaps, I would have felt ready to take the plunge with him during my next trip. I don't see myself as a gay but I felt him so good. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

all I know is that the best fucks I have had were what I call ”Venus Fly Traps” (before I heard the term ”Traps”).

They are gay boys who go as Ladyboys to get straight guys and cash. Lusi Mustang and Sandy of Fantasy Lounge are examples.

Also Femboys and Ladyboys. And Traps.

 

The worst experiences have been Cross Dressers and Sissies (this term means different things to different people).

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...