Definition of "sissy" and other words.

Pulci Gorgon

I don't see much difference between hirjras and other transgenders in other countries (except maybe Thailand). TG are ostracized and rejected in many countries. The Indian society has lived with the caste system for 4,000 years. It's more than old fashioned. It's despicable. This doesn't mean that those who join a hijra community must accept castration, especially now. Even India is improving although old mentalities are more conservatives than the law. 

Hoiwever, I noticed that hijras registered as sissies and sissies sometimes become hijras. This is why I tries to look for femboys or ladyboys using both keywords. Although I find most hijras really ugly looking, I don't really care since there seems to be a few sexy ones. As i see Thai ladyboys becoming old and expensive, I'm always searching the web for possible alternatives. India has more than a million transgenders, most of them living in hijras communities. This doesn't mean they are all slaves or tramps. I am just trying to open windows. 

BTW, I'd like to find a real sissy-femboy here in Europe. I'm afraid it's just a fantasy in a dream. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

So what's the difference between arvanis and hijras ? 

Hijras is used to generally describe transgender people across South Asia. Other words are used in different states and local languages including Kinnari, Thinurangi, Mangalamukhi and Aravani.

Aravani is the Tamil term, used in the Southern India state of Tamil Nadu.

Screenshot 2022-03-21 18.57.29.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 8:05 PM, Quietguy said:

Hijras is used to generally describe transgender people across South Asia. Other words are used in different states and local languages including Kinnari, Thinurangi, Mangalamukhi and Aravani.

Aravani is the Tamil term, used in the Southern India state of Tamil Nadu.

I used these words to search the web and hardly found something. I'm afraid it's a dead end. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This post is a copy of my March 20, 2022's post.  I had posted a sissy's pic and questionned in my first paragraph below what's the real definition of a sissy. I was contacted by a guy who pretends to be the owner of the pic and the person in the pic and complained it could be detrimental to his personal and professional image online. To prevent unwanted attention, I deleted the post and write it again without the photo.

The more I read, the less I understand what sissy means. I just understand that great examples shown in Twitter (traps or or very exciting femboys) aren't really what people believe a sissy is. As far as I am concerned, I don't believe anything. What I'd fear would be to be trapped by a crossdresser or a gay pretending to be a femboy/sissy. 

The deleted pic was here. It depicted a man, who looked fairly young, strong with short hair. He wore a cloth looking like a 'croc top' and a short skirt and white sockets.

I found many members registered as sissies at sissymeet, more particularly in India, where I saw quite a few interesting cases. In India, many transsexuals, ladyboys or femboys belong to the hijra cast. A few of those registered in the website are hijras, however, it seems that the majority don't belong to the cast . Here are a few instresting cases I found. 

1c1.png.b8c1c1bd0ea9310e8e591d41c4c9bd07.png

Regretfully, the website doesn't allow to communicate unless both parts pay for a premium membership so I couldn't go very far. I managed to find one of them instagram but got no answer. A few sissies had been smart enough to thwart the filter that automatically censors contacts posted in their profile but most of the sissies didn't complete their profile. So I had to give up. 

I decided to dig about Indian femboys and hijras. When  a teen age boy turns up to be a gay or a sissy, he is immediately opposed by his family. Gays are compelled to marry a girl but more effeminate boys or gays who refuse to marry a girl are charged of bringing shame to their family and are immediately  chased away from their family. The  most used recourse to survive consists integrating a Hijra community. In the community, they can live as transgender but they are submitted to the law of the guru. The community is close to a sect. Hijras dress up with traditional women dresses (the so called sari). They spend their time looking for money for the community. They animate weddings, dance to get money and beg, or go from a house to another to bless people and get money. When they bless a wedding, if the  first born baby is a boy, they can ask for more money for their blessing. Since this kind of beging is not enough, they are also in p4p to bring back the guru money. 

In the community, the guru manages the money. Older hijras welcome younger as their daughter. They rebuild family links. In some cases, they need a SRS to access to to higher ranks. In the old times, communities would enforce newbies to cut theirmale attribute. They would catch the newbie, use knves  and blades and cut both balls and cock. This is what they called eunuchs. I would call the operation a SRS surgery since it's just a castration in very poor hygienic conditions. Now, hijra communities manage to pay their members SRS but many still practice it at home without qualified surgeon. 

In India as in other countries, the sissy approach seems to be a dead end.