Are You New Here?

pdogg

Go for it Rebel!    :good:

Suggest you go inside and buy the a drink for the one you like best.

Have fun!      :biggrin:

That's the best advice, just go for it! You're in Bangkok, with no one you know around. You've flown all this way, so grab the opportunity and don't let it pass you by.

• Upvote 1

Went to a Cockatoo last night. Wasn't too many girls around and the ones I liked were all taken :(

Glad I went in. Sad left alone. Will go again tonight but get there a little earlier. I arrived around 11:45pm after watching the football.

One girl I really liked seemed to wear a dress rather than bikini. Not sure she is working. Which is a shame.

Btw. What sort of prices should I be looking at. Probably short time.

• Upvote 1

One girl I really liked seemed to wear a dress rather than bikini. Not sure she is working.

Probably a service girl and probably open to being barfined.

But why limit yourself to Cowboy?

My favorite Bangkok Bar is Darksdie Bar about a 10 minute walk from Cowboy.  You walk up Sukhumvit and turn into Soi 33 and then make a right on Wall Street.  It's a very laid back, low pressure bar.  They have a short time room upstairs.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1500-darkside-bar-soi-33-bkk/

IMHO you'd be remiss if you didn't check out Sukhumvit Soi 4.  On the ground floor of Nana Entertainment Plaza (NEP), back wall right is True Obsessions.  On the top floor back right is Charades. Extremely good looking ladyboys work there.  There are short time rooms at Nana if you don't want to bring your honey back to your hotel.

About a minute further up Soi 4 are two bars in the Rajah car park worth checking out.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5745-chaos-9-rajah-hotel-complex-soi-4/

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5308-paradise-club-rajah-hotel-building-in-sukhmivit-soi-2-4/

I'm not a Bangkok guy so don't want to steer you wrong about prices. 

Have fun!   :drinks:

• Upvote 1

There are 3 other lbs bars in Nana Plaza - besides True Obsessions and Charades (these are the 2 biggest ones in terms of staff). There is also Casanova's - which is the longest operating lb bar in Nana Plaza. There are around 20 lbs on staff, on the 2nd floor (1 up from ground), Temptations, which is the smallest lb bar - also located on the 2nd floor, and a post-op lb bar called Straps on the 2nd floor. The lbs and staff at Straps are denying that postop lbs work there, as they are trying to pass as ggs. Some very good looking ones work there, with around 20+ on staff.

There have been some reports that Charades (formerly Cascade) is on the decline as they let go of 30 lbs recently. Having visited there last night and speaking with Cindy, this was to "cull" the non-performing lbs who were not as "customer friendly". They are rebuilding the staff with those that are "better". That being said, there was an lb there last night who is specialized for those who are into very large lbs and I don't mean amazonian.

There is also Check-In bar which is located on Sukhumvit Soi 5. A lounge type bar with around 30+ lbs on staff. They also tend to be less pressure than a go go bar.  That means with Nana Plaza and and 3 blocks radius around it you can find approx 200+ lbs working, plus there are freelancers on the street.

The other 2 bars that PD posted about, Chaos 9, and Paradise Club are lounge type bars as well.

• Upvote 2

Perfect tips. Thanks so much. What about cost? What should I be expecting to pay. I prefer not to negotiate too hard as it can drop service.

The go go lbs will start at 3000 Baht for short time, you should counter at something like 1500 and settle for 2000, but only if you have good chemistry with her. Pattaya is less expensive with ST probably being around 1000 - 1500 Baht. You should negotiate, if you don't they will know you are a newbie, and treat you accordingly.

If you think you might want to try long time, negotiate that as a possible option if you are happy with the session. Be specific about the time frame as an lb will try to leave early especially if she thinks you're a newbie. LT probably should be around 3000-3500 Baht for a Bangkok bar lb.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Introducing myself here... Londoner, the wrong side of 50, been a member of the honourable society of mongerers for 20 years now.  Lived in Malaysia for 15-odd years and enjoyed many opportunities to travel around the region for business, mainly Indonesia, but most other countries at least once or twice.

For most of that time I've pursued exclusively GGs with a strong preference for Asian girls.  Naturally I saw many LBs in my travels, and was mildly curious about them but not particularly attracted.  Ironically it was a Malaysian girlfriend who sent me some pics of gorgeous and progressively naked LBs as a tease, that began to pique my interest.  And sooner or later the itch has to be scratched... I guess you all know how that goes.

I was lucky that my first LB experience (in Australia actually) was a pretty, slender, gentle and cultured Thai creature... and I was hooked.  Lucky in that in those pre-internet days it was a question of taking pot luck with classified ads in the back page of the newspaper!  A few more experiences followed which were somewhat hit and miss, and I headed back to the surer territory of GGs.

That was 10 years ago now, and an inexplicable pattern has emerged.  I go for months or even a year with little temptation from the LB side, and then have a phase of LB obsession which will last 3 or 4 encounters... and then it wanes.  I've never read of anyone else with this blissful but inexplicable malady, it's all folk who "saw the LB light" and never turned back, etc etc.

Or maybe not? 

Anyway I am in an LB phase now and delighted to find LBR!  Really missing by Asia days and will live vicariously through some of the excellent narratives and photos on this board, until my next trip out there.  There is infectious enthusiasm, genuine affection and on occasion quite fine writing to enjoy here.  In the meantime, London is not without its bevy of LB beauties, and I partake as often as my pocket book allows.

• Upvote 3

Welcome aboard Snowball!      :hi: 

Glad you found LBR.    :biggrin:

If you've looked at our Rest of Asia area, you can see we are very weak as far as info of the Malaysian and Indonesian ladyboy scene  and monger scene so any info regarding that would be highly appreciated.

Welcome and enjoy!   :drinks: