Are You New Here?

pdogg

• 9 months later...

Good morning, or evening  depending on your timezone.

I am new here.  I have been converted to ladyboys/femboys in the past year after 2 trips to Cebu.

I am ready for my "cherry trip" to Thailand.

I have 5 days off Nov. 15 - 20, and coming from Hong Kong.  .

Which is the suggested place for a first time in LOS, Pattaya or Bangkok?   Price/ease of choice/selection.

This board seems to be more slanted toward Patts.  But I might be wrong.

From what I can determine either staying in Soi Bukahow or 13/1 seems to be the best option. And of course anywhere near Nana Plaza if its Bangkok.

I was looking at booking into the Love Time Inn at The House in Patts as it looks like 1 - stop shopping if Soi 13/1  or Acrea Lodge if Soi Bukahow.

Any suggestions as to Patts/Bkk and area in mid-  November

Thanks for the help.

• Upvote 2

Welcome Femboys4me!    :hi:

We invite you to actively participate in the Forum, start threads, and enjoy yourself here on LBR.  We are a friendly bunch and won't get flamed by asking questions or expressing opinions.

I'm a Pattaya guy but for such a short trip I'd recommend Bangkok.  You're right that this board is slanted towards Patts as the  hotels, bars, and ladyboys are more expensive in Bangkok.  But for a 5 day trip, the mongering area of Bangkok is much more compact so you won't be wasting lots of time getting yourself oriented.

Many guys book through Agoda.  If you do use Agoda you can help the Forum by clicking on the Agoda links on Asia Hotel and Travel as we get a small commision butthe price is the same for you.

Bangkok Hotels

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/2-bangkok-accommodation/

The House (Pattaya)

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/3-pattaya-accommodation/?p=259

Areca Lodge (Pattaya)

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/3-pattaya-accommodation/?p=52

Yes welcome to the forum Femboys4me. Good to have you here. 

I agree with pdogg's advice above. During my first trip to Thailand I remained in Bangkok. I stayed in a hotel close to action central, Soi 4, Nana Plaza area. I simply could not get enough of it and was happy to be in that neighbourhood as I learned the dos and don'ts of the scene. In fact it was only after 3 or 4 trips to Thailand that I ventured down to Pattaya. Pattaya is as robust as the Nana Plaza area but more spread out. It's a whole different kind of adventure compared to Bangkok and a special/unique one. 

My advice is for you to spend your 5 days in Bangkok around Soi 4. Learn the scene and once you are acclimated (after a trip or 2) then explore Pattaya. There will always be board (forum) members in town and they'll be happy to show you around. Just announce on the forum when you'll be in town and I am sure you'll get replies from people to met up. 

Enjoy your time in November. They ain't nothing like Thailand!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LB101

Just wanted to say hi, I'm new, have no experiences but curious. Traveling through Asia and hoping to have my first lb experience.

I'll be in the Philippines soon and hoping to make it happen :)

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi newbie here going to thailand in november fronm 16th to 23rd , thinking of doing 1st and last nights in bangkok and the rest in pattaya . Any advice greatky recieved however daft it may sound . Cheers guys .

Hi Trigg, welcome to Ladyboy Review!   :drinks:

Hope you become a frequent poster.

Pattaya is only 90 minutes away from Suvanaphumi Airport so there is really no need to spend your first and last night in Bangkok.

If you haven't been to Bangkok before then perhaps spend your first night there and only spend your last night there if you met someone who rocks your world in bed!  Or you can shoot straight down to Pattaya from the airport.

Trigg,

I recommend the same as pdogg unless of course it is your first time visiting Bangkok and you want to check it out. If that is the case then I suggest you give it  try for at least two nights up front and only return if you enjoyed it. 

Have a great trip and play safe.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to take a moment to personally thank all our recent members for joining our friendly community and welcome you all here.  From reading around I am sure you realise that this is a flame free zone and please feel free to participate either by contributing to threads or starting your own.  Good to have you with us guys. :love0081:

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to take a moment to personally thank all our recent members for joining our friendly community and welcome you all here.  From reading around I am sure you realise that this is a flame free zone and please feel free to participate either by contributing to threads or starting your own.  Good to have you with us guys. :love0081:

Ditto squared.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.  Canadian :nhl: newbie here in my late 40's.  I've been doing the p4p with tgirls here for a few years now and am looking to expand my horizons and spend some time in LOS for a vacation and get a real experience. I would be planning on going for a few weeks and spending time around Pattaya, Phucket and Hua Hin.  I am planning to divide my trip up between a few places because aside from spending time with beautiful ladyboys I hope to see if this would be a good place to retire to.  

Some of your posts have been great in helping me get the lay of the land so to speak and I'm sure I will glean a lot of knowledge from these pages as I delve in to them in-depth.  

My first question would be...what is a good time of year to go for my first visit?  Ideally it would be during winter so I can avoid the -40 stuff we get up here, but things like rainy seasons, low tourist seasons, etc. would play a big factor in when I plan this for.  I can't see it happening this winter, so I have plenty of time to plan for it.  Any help appreciated.  Thanks.

Cheers

:party0005:      

• Upvote 2

A warm welcome Pattaya12   :hi:

The best time is when your schedule permits. The ladyboys are always here.

Beyond that the best weather in Thailand coincides with the worst weather in Canada.

My main advice is to make your trip as long as possible as your big expense is your flight. Food and lodging is cheap so the "extra" days can be quite inexpensive.

Btw, we are trying to expand Ladyboy Review beyond Southeast Asia, so if you have any info about the Canadian TGirl scene, please post it in our North America section.

Welcome aboard!     :drinks: