Sex Addict Murders Eight Massage Girls

Pdoggg

American media is trying to spin this as a racially motivated shooting perhaps because Trump whipped up hatred against the Chinese and most white supremacists can't tell the difference between Chinese and Koreans.

I disagree.  The shooter was targeting massage girls and they tend to be Asian.  Jesus told him to kill the sluts.  He loves god and guns.  And now some nice people are dead.

massage1.jpeg

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

The shooter was targeting massage girls and they tend to be Asian. 

A bit early to say , but you are probably right. The sheriff who said" he had a bad day" was apparently in some anti-Asian hate group online.  Gun toting , god loving redneck isn't far a way from white power sympathies  though, so maybe a bit of all three.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/georgia-sheriff-spokesman-jay-baker-posted-racist-covid-shirts-on-facebook

Either way a tragedy and again proof of the fucked up gun laws in the states.

Edit: Jay Baker is Sheriff dept spoke person. The sheriff is ex blackwater mercenary Frank Reynolds.

• Like 1

It's never racially motivated in America when a white guy shoots up ethnic minorities unless he writes a manifesto   Otherwise, its just a good ole boy having a bad day, and deciding today is a good day to shoot up not 1, not 2, but 3 asian massage parlors.  

Starting to see what my daughter calls "Rape Culture" more clearly since it is obvious that the:  The real problem here is all those asian nymphs/prostitutes tempting guys to do what they're told they shouldn't do by people who are probably doing it themselves.  

An aside:  I have know several admitted "sex addicts, and I have often worried that that their self-hatred, anger, frustration, and feeling of loss of control could trigger violence against those who they believed were the dealers of their drug. 

I think we could have a long debate about "incels" and sex addiction, but that is just allowing space for sympathy for person who is simply a cold blooded murderer 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I had seen such a crazy guy in mid Georgia in 1997 when I was driving a cab over there. The location was almost diametrically opposed to Cherokee County compared to Atlanta. I picked up the guy to brinh him back home or to his hotel. That was a redneck night club where I could see a lot of white female in slutty wears that were  short jeans and casual t-shirts. They were supposed to look casual but they would show off how well hung they were. Such provocative outfit seemed to be designed to hook up or to attract a male for a rape. 

The arrived. I think he was older than I was (in my early 30s). He was slim and tall dressed with jeans throusers and a tshirt. He had a long dark hair and a mustache  that seemed not to fit his character, and he was drunk. He came to the taxi and seemed like tortured by the vision. He had probably hoped to make friend with one of the females but was coming back alone. As I started the car, he mumbled something like "these are whores (or these are sluts)". He sounded like a monk trying to resist to the devil's temptation. The way he said it made me understand he must have felt rejected one way or another, maybe required by a strong male or a group not to talk to the ladies or just because he'd felt shy to try. No one was aware of his unhappiness and if some one was, he/she  would have felt uncomfortable about it. I just thought myself this guy would end up raping one of these white females or become a serial killer. 

This is the way the American society sometimes look schizophrenic in my eyes. Girls or young ladies probably they looked pretty and casually dressed but they looked like whores and wouldn't have accepted a stranger to tell the they are sexy. The guy was sensible to this "charm" but was unable to try a contact or accept it was useless and go and look for girls who would accept him. The result is tension and violence. 

• Like 1

Women have to deal with so many ugly creepy guys.  My daughter was a very late bloomer, and pretty much looked the pre-teen until she was about 17, then she began to bloom.  

One day while walking with her on the beach, I noticed what seemed like every guy was checking her out, and at 17 1/2 years old she already knew how to deflect mens unwanted attentions. I think she was getting a few looks probably because they didn't realize I was her dad, and not her sugar daddy.

Anyway, rejection IS NEVER a legit rationale for violence, and rejection only causes tension because one person (the creep) wants something (smile, chat, conversation, sex) that the other person (girl who doesn't wear a burka) isn't interested in giving the creep. 

• Like 1
On 3/18/2021 at 9:37 PM, Pdoggg said:

American media is trying to spin this as a racially motivated shooting perhaps because Trump whipped up hatred against the Chinese and most white supremacists can't tell the difference between Chinese and Koreans.

I disagree.  The shooter was targeting massage girls and they tend to be Asian.  Jesus told him to kill the sluts.  He loves god and guns.  And now some nice people are dead.

If sexual temptation was his true issue and not racism, why not go after the Cheetah, Platinum Club, Gold Rush or any number of strip joints that are (were) in Atlanta? The drive from Cherokee County (the first location) to the other massage parlors gave him plenty of time to come up with other location of sexual temptation. 

I'm not saying that he didn't have sexual addiction issues, but he clearly was targeting establishments that would have Asian workers.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, outsider said:

If sexual temptation was his true issue and not racism, why not go after the Cheetah, Platinum Club, Gold Rush or any number of strip joints that are (were) in Atlanta? The drive from Cherokee County (the first location) to the other massage parlors gave him plenty of time to come up with other location of sexual temptation. 

I'm not saying that he didn't have sexual addiction issues, but he clearly was targeting establishments that would have Asian workers.

Res Ipsa Loquitor

But that being said, most strip clubs have some security, and I don't think this punk would have made it past the front door of Magic City.

• Like 1

The key is finding out what actually led to the muderer's actions. The police chief saying "he had a bad day" is a reflection of society trivializing horrific events as if it should be excused as a minor event.

His excuse that he is a sex addict and had to remove temptations I think is disingenuous. This case needs far deeper investigation to determine the motive(s), and also there needs to be a determination of how society has allowed such acts to become trivialized by a significant portion of the population. 

Once that is done, then effective measures can be undertaken to reduce these kinds of problems.

• Like 1

The media is going to make this about Anit Asian hate crime. The facts we know is he had sexual addiction problems and he lashed out against that.

If I hate basketball and start shooting players..... 6 out of 10 will probably be black guys. Doesn't mean I'm after black guys.

Asian ladies are the majority of players in the American rub n tug leagues.

8 hours ago, rxpharm said:

the motive(s)

When I was suggesting actions should be taken against China for for the pandemic, hopefully needless to say, this certainly isn't what I meant.

Seems as the asian victims were from Korean descent but if it was a racist attack the redneck perp was too stupid to  tell if they were chinese or of any other asian heritage. This is the american south, remember. I doubt he was a rocket scientist with a sex addiction.

34 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

Asian ladies are the majority of players in the American rub n tug leagues.

A few of the victims, two caucasians so far reported.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/victims-atlanta-spa-shootings-215836067.html

Michels was probably doing research for his future business

Paul Andre Michels

Michels, 54, was fatally shot at Young’s Asian Massage. He was a U.S. Army veteran and had been married for more than two decades, his family members told The Daily Beast.

He owned an electric company and was thinking of getting into the massage business, his younger brother, John Michels, said. Paul Michels was a gun owner, staunch Republican and a baptized Catholic.

“Although this is a tragedy, I forgive that man and so will Jesus Christ,” John Michels said of his brother’s alleged killer. “I cannot hate him for it. I pray for his repentance.”

The whole problem is an education problem. The first fundamentals the guy didn't respect is he wasn't able to overcome his frustration. No one will know exactly what kind of a frustration that was but you don't kill innocent people just because you had a bad day unless you accept o be judged as a murderer. His problem probably came from sexual frustration. Unable to seduce a girl and have sex or a relationship with her, he felt frustrated and his frustration transformed into anger and violence. More basically he didn't feel reponsible for his sex frustration. 

When I see his photo, I think the guy could have changed his look (shave his animal face) to look better to a girl either a potential girlfriend or a massage lady. Having had a massage followed by a sex massage by a South Korean lady in mid Georgia when I lived there, I feel sorry for what I read. It had been so easy. It had been easy to get a job and earn some money and it had been easy to enter the shop and ask for a service about which I ignored everything. I met the ladyboy one week later at the groceries store She greeted me but I had preferred to ignore her since I feared people in  my neigborhood know that I knew a hooker.  (I didn't hve a perfect attitude either).  

Was that a racially motivated crime ? I knew that many people in Georgia were racist, particularly white people. Being white should be the guarantee to keep on belonging to the high class and remain an alpha male. The guy was probably aware he wouldn't seduce an alpha girl so he lowered his sights onto beta females in other words Asian massage ladies. In this sense it could be a racist crime, not directly racist but he wouldn't accept to be refused by Asian girls or to have to pay an expensive price for an Asian lady. 

"Jesus told him to kill the sluts.  He loves god and guns."  Is this just Pdog's summary or the media's saying ? Jesus never told anyone to kill any one.  His only violenct action had consisted to chase merchants out of the temple without injuring and without using weapons. He condemned violence "he who kills with iron will die with iron" but rednecks are so retarded that they ignore these fundamentals. They're not able to set up a correct hierachy between a sin (a slight fault) and a crime. 

Wecome back to a problem of education. Instead of seing sex addiction as a devil's temptation, he should have been taught to respect other people whoever they are white, Asian, African American or not, females and males. He should have learnt that sex prohibition is a question of respect of females and that p4p may be far from an ideal behaviour but is an honest response to sex desire. Too much taboos and fundamentalism makes monsters. 

• Like 1