The Future Travel for a World in Lockdown

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

The silly thing was there was many seats empty , you would think they would have spaced us out .       

On Air Asia you can change seats after takeoff or at least I often do.  But they will not permit you to move to "premium rows" which are usually the first 5 rows and the two emergency exit rows.  

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you had told me two weeks ago that I would be holidaying in Turkey today then I would have thought you were mad, its not a destination that I have  really considered before. However that chang

Critical thinking is not the average Thai's strong point. But indoctrinated from birth with Thai nationalist supremacy ideology, this is the logical reaction. Oh and creating travel bubbles with

Tourism is the last thing on people's minds right now unless they are in the tourism industry. It seems like a real downward spiral to me.. people don't spend money, business fail, a business tha

Posted Images

I find it amazing that the bus from Phitsanulok to Bangkok (and return) do not require any details just pay the ticket, wear a mask, and that's it. Six hours each way, all seats full, no worries. Add 2 hours each way Bangkok - Pattaya; same procedure. 

• Like 2
On 10/15/2020 at 7:30 PM, seven said:

lance buddy, unless you're a trumper, you really think you should praise the US right now? Seriously? The whole world is astonished how fucked up the US is now.

seven buddy, the USA is my country. We make mistakes, but then maybe you come from a more perfect world. I don't care for either presidential candidate, but thats our system, majority wins.

Several times I have been in a bar in Pattaya, a guy sits at my table, figures out from my accent that I'm American then expounds:

1 I don't like your president!

2 I don't like your beer!

3 I don't like your bread

Ad nauseum.

I love to travel and I've noticed there are always long lines outside the US Embassy, with locals of that country applying for visas and/or immigration. If the "whole world" is astonished at what a fucked up place the USA is, why are people voting with their feet and trying to get in?

Spin that any way you like; I don't give a fuck what you think of me or the USA:yahoo:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, lance2546 said:

the USA is my country.

I don't give a fuck what you think of me or the USA:yahoo:

Fair enough, but don't kid yourself locals are lining up outside the US embassy these days, or pre corona. 

maybe you come from a more perfect world

Absolutely not, theres no such place. Nationalism is never pretty.  I used to like your country, but that was long ago and before you elected one of the biggest knob in history for president. I really feel sorry for you guys. Lets hope you can avoid a civil war though.

• Like 3