The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

A Pattaya Bar Girl, who was on her way to work, was robbed of her bag containing cash and valuables, after a bizarre sexual encounter with a Thai Man.

The 27 year old woman, who withheld her name, called the Police following the incident which began when she was walking to work on Sunday Night. A Thai man, claiming to work for a company in Samut Prakan Province, drove up beside her on his bike, and told her that he was on holiday in Pattaya for 5 days and wanted to pay her 1,500 Baht in exchange for sexual services.

The woman accepted the offer and jumped on the back of his bike. The pair drove around for some time and eventually arrived at a remote area close to the Egmongkol Village off Soi Chayapreuk 2 in East Pattaya.

The man asked the woman to remove her clothes but leave her underwear on. He then began to intimately touch the woman while pleasuring himself with his free hand. At the conclusion of the sexual act, he ran back to his motorbike and drove off, leaving the woman stranded at the location. He also left with her handbag which reportedly contained 9,000 Baht in cash, 2 Samsung Smart Phones and some personal documents.

Security at the Egmongkol Village assisted the woman to contact Police and revealed that the area was a hotspot for such crimes and he asked Police to increase their patrols in the area.

The hunt for the suspected thief is now underway.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/156987/pattaya-bar-girl-robbed-after-sexual-encounter-in-east-pattaya/

• Upvote 1

Good thing for the guy in the previous post who masturbates outdoors that the croc in this story didn't think his cock was dinner.

Crocodile in South Pattaya Lake caught after 24 hour search

Following a search lasting more than 24 hours for the elusive crocodile which was spotted in a lake in South Pattaya, it was announced on Tuesday afternoon that the 2 meter long reptile had been caught.

Extra boats were brought in along with water pumps which would have drained the lake if the search had not been successful.

Eventually the crocodile, thought to be aged between 2 and 5 years old, was spotted and caught by a group of over 30 brave villagers and rescue workers.

However, they fear that another crocodile may be living in the lake, located behind a Go Kart Track in Soi 9 off the Tepprasit Road, so the searching will continue until they are satisfied their fears will not be realized.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/157615/crocodile-in-south-pattaya-lake-caught-after-24-hour-search/

• Upvote 1

Looks like steroids are cheaper in Thailand than Russia.

Acting on an International Arrest Warrant issued by the Russian Authorities, and in conjunction with the Thai Army, Immigration Police arrested a 47 year old Russian National in Pattaya on Tuesday Morning, accused of exporting Steroids from Thailand to Russia.

Officers confirmed the arrest of Mr. Igor Cherkesov under International Arrest Warrant number A-4982/7-2014 dated 2nd July 2014. He was detained at the “Made Weight” Gym in Soi Watboon in Jomtien.

The Russian Authorities had contacted Chonburi Immigration and asked for their assistance in arresting Mr. Cherkesov, who is wanted in Russia to answer for his alleged crimes. It is thought a Thai agent supplied the muscle enhancement drugs to the Russian who then sent them on to Russia where the items were sold for a considerable profit.

Mr. Cherkesov was later transferred to Pattaya Police Station pending a Court appearance and eventual deportation to Russia.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/157626/pattaya-immigration-arrest-russian-accused-of-sending-steroids-to-russia/

• Upvote 1

Pattaya Man Reportedly Shot For Chasing Tourist-Robbing Teenagers

CHONBURI — A songthaew driver in Pattaya was reportedly shot by a pair of teenagers who robbed a foreign tourist early this morning.

Police say the incident took place in front of Long Beach Pattaya Hotel in Banglamung district at around 1 am.

Orachon, 36, told police that she and her brother, Ratcharot, 33, were driving their songthaew (a truck-sized taxi) near Soi 16 when they spotted a pair of teenagers behaving suspiciously. They decided to park the vehicle and observe the teenagers from a distance, Orachon said.

According to police, Orachon then saw the two teens rob a foreign tourist in front of Long Beach Pattaya Hotel and flee on their motorcycle. She and her brother then reportedly chased after the pair.

However, the teenagers fired a handgun at the songthaew, injuring Ratcharot in his left cheek, Orachon said.

"I didn't expect that the teenagers would be so cruel that they shoot at us," Orachon said. "We only wanted to get the belongings back to the tourist, so people will know that there are still good people in Pattaya."

Police say Ratcharot's condition is "critical." Officers in Pattaya are studying CCTV footage to identify and arrest the two teenagers, police say.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1417859025

A patron as young as 13 years old was found consuming alcohol as Pattaya Police conducted a raid of a Thai Pub in Central Pattaya early on Sunday Morning.

Police Colonel Supatee, the Pattaya Police Chief, received a report of a large gathering of youths outside of a Pub and the possibility a violent confrontation was about to take place was high.

More than 50 Police Officers and Police Volunteers made their way to the Zood Pub in Soi Arunothai off the Central Pattaya Road and found approximately 30 youths outside. Many were able to escape but others were apprehended and Police determined they were waiting for a gang to emerge from the Pub and a fight between both groups was scheduled to take place.

At this point Police conducted a raid of the Pub and found 150 people under the age of 20 inside consuming alcohol, some were in their early teens and one person was found to be only 13 years old. Only 2 customers were found to be over the age of 20.

Staff members were apprehended but the Manager of the venue had fled as soon as Police arrived. The venue possessed no licenses to trade or sell alcohol and was closed-down by Police. The Colonel will send a report to the Governor of Chonburi Province and a recommendation that the venue is permanently closed down will be put forward.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/158271/13-year-old-drinker-found-at-thai-pub-during-pattaya-police-raid/

Confused Russians fight with transsexuals at South Pattaya Hotel

Two Russian men were assaulted after they realized they had taken two men back to their rooms for some late night fun, instead of two women. Mr. Nikita Varenenkov aged 22 and Mr. Mickail Samokni aged 23 reported the incident at Pattaya Police Station and was accompanied by two transsexuals who are alleged to have attacked the two Russian Tourists who demanded they repay 1,000 Baht each which had been paid to them for sexual services, with the assumption they were female in gender.

As soon as they realized this was not the case, a verbal altercation soon turned physical as the two transsexuals, Mr. Apichart aged 22 a Laos national and Khun Wittaya aged 23, refused to refund the men. At the Police Station evidence of injuries sustained by both parties were examined by Police who ordered everyone to the Hospital to deal with the injuries sustained. Investigations into the case are ongoing at this time with no charges brought against either party for now.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/44470/confused-russians-fight-with-transsexuals-at-south-pattaya-hotel/

1000 Baht for sexual services, that's cheap ! Im wondering were these 2 Russians genuine in assuming these 2 Ladyboys were Girls, or did they infact really know they were Ladyboys and it was a 1st time experience, where at the last minute, they bottled out, and pulled the hey we thought you were girls card ?

• Upvote 1

Wish I was sitting there with you Jim instead on being back in the land of the squat toilet and this time I have to negotiate it with only one arm. And to think some guys are envious of us being in Los.

This was supposed to be in reference to Jimslim's comments about the sunsets in the shenanigans thread in case some of you are scratching your head.

I tried Pizza Pizza a few years ago. Felt the same as BigTel. But in fairness I never went back to see if it got any better. But different pizza styles appeal to different people.

Interesting thread, discussing pizza and using a squat toilet with one arm on the same page.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Beerfest (on Second Road near Soi 6) is having a half-price day on their beer today. Beerfest brews their beer on-site!

I haven't been there myself (as the gravitational pull of Soi 6 is too strong for me to even contemplate going anywhere else in the area), but a friend who has reasonably good taste in beers quite likes their stout, and that's good enough for me!

• Upvote 1

A Norwegian resident at a Pattaya Condominium Complex sustained a stab wound to his head following a fight with his friend, also Norwegian, over persistent requests to assist him with a financial issue.

Police were called to the Park Lane Jomtien Resort in Soi Watboon just before 2.30am on Friday and assisted Mr. Bjorn Kristiansen aged 58, who was outside of the Security Box at the entrance to the complex. He had sustained a serious head wound and lost a considerable amount of blood.

He told Police that he was stabbed in his head by his so-called friend, also Norwegian, named as Mr. Arne Garden aged 57. Both men reside at the complex and live near each other and have known each other for nearly 3 years.

Police went to see Mr. Garden who was uninjured and appeared in a relaxed state inside his apartment. He told Police that he was fed-up with constant requests from Mr. Kristiansen to assist him with using ATM’s as he was waiting for money to come from abroad.

Police recovered the knife thought to have been used in the attack and are continuing to investigate the incident but have not pressed criminal charges against the alleged attacker for now.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/160367/norwegian-stabs-his-norwegian-friend-at-pattaya-condominium/

The bar that we settled in I am guessing is Layla Bar #1.

As I said, there was something strangely uncomfortable about the whole experience. There was just no way that I could see ever fitting-in. I woke up the next day feeling like I was coming off of a long acid trip. Fascinating and a little scary. Yet intriguing.

I am curious. As uncomfortable as it was, I want to go back there...kinda like a moth to a flame!

Hmmm RocketSquirrel 

Thanks for the creative write up. Totally caught my attention and turned me into another moth!

I went looking for the flame Dec. 3, 2014. 

Ah the ever changing faces of Pattaya. 

I walk every where through the arab quarter. 

This what I found. 

If you go in off second road and take the southern part of the "Y". On the left (south) side of the street you will find a quiet little restaurant called Layla"s. I saw one customer in there. 

If you go in on the Northern fork of the "y", when it takes a bend left to join the forks together, you go right through a passageway and you will run right into Layla's bar at the end. Very large bar. No loud music. Basically empty with the exception of a few very Asian bar staff. Saw one customer sitting at the bar. No Arab flavors. No obvious trans-women. 

This moth was still hoping Layla's 3 would turn out the experience that was written about. 

So I fluttered up and down every little street or pretend to be street in the whole area. 

I am pretty sure if there was a 3 I would have found it. 

Okay that is a heads up for those with hopes up like myself. 

• Upvote 1

When listing ladyboy locations in this thread there was mention of maybe 4 or 5 specific massage spas having ladyboys.

In my experience at least 50% of all massage spas in Pattaya have at least one trans-woman on staff. This 50% number is a guess but comes from a combination of spas I have had massages at / spas where I have asked up front if they do have ladyboys / and visually spotting ladyboys in dozens of spas.

When I do not see one out front I ask. Which is risky because sometimes they will pull someone out of the back that is no where near my type. And then start telling her, "This guy wants a ladyboy to give him a massage." They are sure they are doing everyone a favour. 

I have not yet found a diplomatic way to say thanks but you are not my type. So more recently I check who is outside each spa while on my walking route. Waiting for someone I am attracted to to show up one day. I have often had success with this because of course the most desirable ladyboy at the spas will not be visible out front for long because they keep getting work that takes them back inside.

Of course this method is not of use to you lads that are in town on a short stay. So you can just ask, are there ladyboys available here? And if you have to say no to the person or persons they deliver, please be kind. It is easy to hurt feelings and of course these transwomen deserve respect.  

For me I enjoy the mystery of going in for a massage. Is she hunting for a happy ending or not? If she is, what techniques is she going to use to seduce me? Each one has a different style of going about it. I enjoy the ritual. Feeling those hands coming in and out of turn on zones!! And because my cock takes a lot of direct attention to get hard, they are also left wondering if I want a happy ending or not. No erection waving like green flag at an F1 track, indicating go, go, go. Or in this case come, come, come.

If I feel they are giving up hope, I will throw in a pleasurable moan, or slightly thrust the pelvic area. So they know the game is still on. 

Eventually the conclusion is clear in both our minds. Time to negotiate price, who does what to whom, etc.  

• Upvote 2