Jump to content
bumblebee

Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

Recommended Posts

On 5/16/2020 at 7:06 AM, blind boy grunt said:

Me not being a newspaper reader or news of any media format reader or watcher. Oh dear, sounds bad!

Oh, let me help then. Theres this new virus thing around called covid-19. Them facemasks you probably see on the ladymen of Jomtien aren't fashion statements or a fetish. Please be careful.  

On 5/16/2020 at 7:06 AM, blind boy grunt said:

but seriously i guess us guys here in Patts are the lucky ones in all this crap happening.

You are.  May your hands always be busy, your massages dodgy and filthy, and may you stay ....:biggrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seven said:

Oh, let me help then. Theres this new virus thing around called covid-19. Them facemasks you probably see on the ladymen of Jomtien aren't fashion statements or a fetish. Please be careful.  

On 5/16/2020 at 12:06 PM, blind boy grunt said:

but seriously i guess us guys here in Patts are the lucky ones in all this crap happening.

You are.  May your hands always be busy, your massages dodgy and filthy, and may you stay ....:biggrin:

not worries seven, i'm well aware of the virus, just wasn't too understanding of what's happening elsewhere regarding lockdown or what have you. just wondering to myself however if long-term the preventative measures will cause more problems than the virus.

i guess i should be considered as being in the herd immunity Swedish camp.

Along with Big Alain, I will be taking Sunny and Mind out for a meal tonight. . Do we have to sit at different tables... safer in separate restaurants on different streets? talk to each other by phone? sorry, i'm being a bit facetious there! it's just that yes, i wear a mask although firmly believe that they are totally useless along with [oh god!] social distancing!

er...you forgot the final 2 words in the BD song quote! but i quite understand....:biggrin:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Along with Big Alain, I will be taking Sunny and Mind out for a meal tonight.

Well done to you and Big Al! Ask Sunny if she is really planning to go to Bangkok at the end of the month - I believe the bus services are running again from today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Along with Big Alain, I will be taking Sunny and Mind out for a meal tonight. . Do we have to sit at different tables... safer in separate restaurants on different streets? talk to each other by phone?

No need to talk by phone.  If she posts a pic of her food on Facebook then it's just like being at the same table.   :biggrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

Well done to you and Big Al! Ask Sunny if she is really planning to go to Bangkok at the end of the month - I believe the bus services are running again from today.

it was mentioned yesterday QG... yes she wants to go see her sister early next month.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

not worries seven, i'm well aware of the virus,

I know you are. Just joking. I'm sick of hearing and reading about it as well.

20 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i guess i should be considered as being in the herd immunity Swedish camp.

Don't believe anything you read about how we handle things here. We're doomed because we didn't lockdown. We'll  probably be on the shitlist of countries who can't ever again enter Thailand , and rightly so.

20 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

sorry, i'm being a bit facetious there! it's just that yes, i wear a mask although firmly believe that they are totally useless

Of course it doesn't help against covid. I honestly believe it's more of a fad, a fashion statement in Thailand. If anything , it just builds up the cesspool of virus in your face.

20 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

you forgot the final 2 words in the BD song quote!

:biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

nice one BB...but there is someone missing.........

She has gone very quiet on social media these past few weeks.  Maybe out of town ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

She has gone very quiet on social media these past few weeks.  Maybe out of town ....

I thought she WAS social media?.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

who do you mean?....... if i guess correctly...we are maintaining social distancing QG... of about 4 miles or so......

. . .  and miles to go before I sleep" ????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...