Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

bumblebee

saw those photo's being taken! Just after some ladyboy pinched my ciggies... must have been a LB because only me PD and Petesie were there at the time.... and i checked their pockets for bulges [PD had one but it wasn't ciggies]

Honestly QG, can you imagine something so hideous? I mean the theft not PDs bulge.

But, besides my misfortunes... at was nice to see little Lily again. She's on the far left of the first photo.

Can't keep her away Woodie!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

nope QG... Lily wasn't there, she isn't in the  photo. Little Lily was there. She is in the  photo.

Seek and thee shall find.

11AB043C-C427-409C-87D8-FBB14DF1B48E.thumb.jpeg.d02252d8055eeb60fb39a9a4b90985e9.jpeg

Unless Pee has undergone a transformation, I can't see her there!.

You sure you did not have too many sodas?.

Ah yes I see. On the far left, 6 inches off the ground!.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

now ya got it Woodie! that is indeed little lily, named by Em.

if Lily herself refuses to roll on the ground to let you tickle her ears...Little Lily is quite happy to accommodate. and it's cheaper....

At first I thought you were talking about Chief Sitting Bulls Pee!

• 1 month later...

Called into TJ's last night.  Having moved it's a bit of a pain going to Pattaya and Naklua but wanted to sit under the stars so to speak even though it was a cloudy night.

Ginny is an excellent singer.  I asked her what her favorite songs were and guess she figured I mean farang music and she responded Monkey Man.  I've always liked The Specials; I was at their first American gig.  She likes the Amy version better.  Actually, Amy fits her vocal style and persona quite well.

Then she sang Rehab:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Called into TJ's last night.  Having moved it's a bit of a pain going to Pattaya and Naklua but wanted to sit under the stars so to speak even though it was a cloudy night.

Ginny is an excellent singer.  I asked her what her favorite songs were and guess she figured I mean farang music and she responded Monkey Man.  I've always liked The Specials; I was at their first American gig.  She likes the Amy version better.  Actually, Amy fits her vocal style and persona quite well.

Then she sang Rehab:

Was she the one responsible for that bloody horrible eye makeup style that a lot of girls copy??.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Might have been a round bought by an online punter.

Ok lets fess up, boys. Anyone here been ringing the bell or buying drinks to a ladyman establishment in Thailand from home?

I haven't so far.

When Sweethearts start their feed its 3pm in old Europe, 9am on US east coast, possibly the worst time of the 24 hours of a day.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, seven said:

When Sweethearts start their feed its 3pm in old Europe, 9am on US east coast, possibly the worst time of the 24 hours of a day.

Good point Seven.  Hard to believe that many guys would be in a bell ringing mood at either of those times or an hour or so either side for that matter.  But someone must be doing it it seems.  Maybe some Aussies and Kiwis who would be in a similar-ish time zone.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Good point Seven.  Hard to believe that many guys would be in a bell ringing mood at either of those times or an hour or so either side for that matter.  But someone must be doing it it seems.  Maybe some Aussies and Kiwis who would be in a similar-ish time zone.

Nup, it's a 1am start here. I need my beauty sleep!.

I have looked at Sweethearts a couple of times but no more. I could make it until the clocks went forward an hour. That finished it.

• Like 1