Katty Bar Party Event

Quinn

Nice one Quinn...you're just as good as that other fella!

Guys...please come along and say bye-bye to  S.P and Dao before they head off to a very different future, learning how to grow things and milking cows or kangaroos -whatever.

As always Emmy will provide a free barbeque... chicken, pork kebabs and her wonderful secret ingredients special omelette.

save some for me Emmy!

• Like 3

some of you may be aware that one of the Soi Buck Mafia bar owners has organised a party on the same night as Stoolpusher's bash at the Katty Bar.

Quite sad really especially as dates adjacent to the 1st  Dec.were blank as far as parties go.

yes...i know there are no rules or obligations...  but please guys, try to pop along to say bye-bye to SP.

:yes:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, duke007 said:

There is one at Sweethearts for their Cashier's Aor's 39th Birthday Party, it's not like you can really change the date for this imho :wink:

i bet it would have changed if there was a party at the roof or krus!

not the first time it's happened to Katty...but whatever... life goes on.

wait and see for teya's bash on 29 dec....any bets?

5 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

I reckon some bars have non-aggression pacts.  I won't be taking any bets!    :crazy:

Nothing against Sweethearts but I wouldn't be going to their party even if it was on a different night. If a bar is having a party it doesn't affect my decision to go there too much although i am somewhat less likely to go on a party night. Furthermore, I have little interest in going to any of the ladyboy bars in town but occasionally I'll get dragged to bars by my mates, which is fine for an occasional night out. 

Some would say, "when in Sodom, do as the Sodomites do". :behind:  But if I'm not going to interact with the staff  then I might as well be in the Beer Garden or at a sports bar with the added bonus that I am not disappointing ladies by not buying them a drink.   

But Stoolie's get together and Teya's bash are both exceptions that I am looking forward to. :biggrin::party0011:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

i bet it would have changed if there was a party at the roof or krus!

not the first time it's happened to Katty...but whatever... life goes on. 

I certainly won't be taking any bets :biggrin:

Not with the ladyboy establishments that do advertise their bars on LB fora.... i.e. the likes of Delirious, Sweethearts, New Bar, Katoey's 'R' Us, 69 Bar, Sensations, Hunny Bunny Bar and Baby Boom 

And those that don't like TJ's, La Bamba, Nightingale, Lita's, Duangjai, and Fantasy Lounge for example. 

So it's going to impossible for Parties not to 'clash' coming up to the New Year period. 

I am sure Teya will have a good party as she seems a popular girl,  but people will go to the places where they choose too at the end of the day. :drinks:

• Like 1

I was a bit disappointed ( for Emmy )  when I was told about a party on the same night as ours , I am not really a party person but any time spent with Dao is a bonus 

so party time it is . 

Hope to see as many guys there as we can , even if its just a drop in and gone again .

I will be organizing a baht bus from Zaza Massage to Katty Bar , leaving at 8.00 PM who ever wants to come along. 

• Like 5

Any excuse to go to Katy's.  Been there a couple of times and have had a good time both times.  Now it might have had to do with the fact that I took a kitten.  I would say the same even if I didnt.  Teya really seems to run that place.  Not only is she hot and horny but it seems she holds that place together.  Hope Emmy appreciates her work habits.

Hope she has a great turnout for her b'day and has a money necklace that wraps around her bod a couple of times!!!

Had a couple of buddies go there a few weeks ago and bought a lot of lady drinks in a few hours there.  They had a great time.  I wonder of a couple of guys spending big like that for one night if it makes their entire week?

• Like 5

it certainly makes the girls happy of course Archie... especially after possibly the worst low season ever in Jomtien. I know that Pattaya bars too suffered but Jomty was far worse.

Little Boss Teya really is a diamond, yes she does run the place most days, especially as Big Boss Emmy is so busy having to take care of her old mum in Sattahip. Teya is so loyal to Emmy, and also vice-versa. Actually most of the staff are very loyal too. They are a gang that can't be beat. It was only a week or two  back when Sunny refused a free paid week in Phuket with a customer who wanted to take her. She refused because the customer wanted to meet her outside the bar the next day, so to save him having to pay a bar fine.

teya will do well on her birthday...believe me!

also while i'm here.. Quinn...can you drop an updated poster into here please [i'm struggling!] for the stoolpusher event on the 1st Dec..it's getting bigger... Zaza join in!

also Bumblebee... can you drop a photo of Sophia into here please? she too will be joining us.

cheers

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

Wish I were there for this.......hope she and the bar does well on the night!!!

Should be back in late Feb/earlyish March!

well Archie, there are other 'Meet and Greets' in the early planning stages for around that time, obviously not definite yet... but something will be happening.

Anyone who hasn't a clue about M&Gs, the were designed originally for 2 reasons, one of course to help Emmy and the other for forum members [of whatever forum] to meet people that they have known on the net, but not in person,  a chance to put faces to names sort of thing.

They never turn into big parties, and aren't really intended to be so. More of a get-together chit-chat sort of thing. Mind you they can soon liven up a bit...especially if Sunny gets a sniff of an opened beer bottle!

We've had some very good ones really...in fact all of them... usually just a good civilised night out for around [usually] 10-15 people.

The Katty bar is perfect for this sort of thing, small and intimate, and emmy is thankfully of the no loud music school of thought [i don't know who influenced her!]

and the food her sister, or aunt, or cousin, cooks is to die for. [sorry...thai families still confuse me a bit...] all food is free, all that is asked is that people eating put a small tip in the tip box for the sister/aunt/cousin who spends ages preparing and on the night bbq-ing.

a splendid time is guaranteed for all.....

• Like 3

Thats good to know.  When I am in Thailand, I spend almost all my time in bangkok thats just down to lifes circumstances.  i usually take a 2 night trip down to Pattaya and usually in the middle of the week.  I gather these meet and greets usually happen on a Friday or Saturday to maximise sales.  Nothing wrong with that!!!

• Like 1

not really Archie...it's just the way that they have worked out. it's actually better sometimes to keep them away from weekends particularly during the english football season.

The planning committee... [me and Quinn!] did at one point discuss days and sort of thought that as most people either live here permanently or are on holiday anyway...then weekends don't come into it.

Basically, what date or day people want...they shall get.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2019 at 5:16 AM, stoolpusher said:

I was a bit disappointed ( for Emmy )  when I was told about a party on the same night as ours , I am not really a party person but any time spent with Dao is a bonus 

so party time it is . 

Hope to see as many guys there as we can , even if its just a drop in and gone again .

I will be organizing a baht bus from Zaza Massage to Katty Bar , leaving at 8.00 PM who ever wants to come along. 

Nosher.... Fan7 has posted on the nasty forum....bus leaves at 8.30 sharp... you want to confirm?

also any idea yet how many zaza crew will be coming? [i know it's difficult] just thinking whether emmy needs to borrow a big table from the temple.

ah! sorry Nosher...your update came in as i was writing!

• Like 2