Would You Like A Relationship With A Thai Ladyboy?

pdogg

If you want a relationship with a Thai ladyboy you're in luck.

You don't have to be young.

You don't have to be handsome.

You don't even need lots of money.

I believe it's quite easy to get in a realtionship with a ladyboy. The overwhelming majority of ladyboys are not hookers. However, they would like a guy to support them just as Western women do. Ladyboys are looking for love and it is not easy for them to find it.

It helps considerably if you live in Thailand but I know guys who don't live in Thailand and have relationships.

Obstacles?

Language is a huge obstacle.

The ready availabilty of sex in Thailand is another obstacle. Guys back in Falangland say they would say they would cut off their left nut to be in a relationship with a ladyboy but once here get bored and want to stray.

But if you want it then she's yours for taking. Come on over in 2012!

Oh, I'll probably try it at some point, just for the experience.

But as Big Mick (if you're out there, brother, we miss you!) put it to me when he was passing through Osaka, "I just like spending most of my time by myself and a little time with someone else, as opposed to most of my time with someone else, and a little time by myself..."

At this point in my life, every day becoming more set in my ways, it's getting tougher and tougher to imagine myself in a full-time relationship...

That'll probably change in 5-10 years, as I become more concerned with mortality, legacy, being taken care of, et set too rah, et set too rah... But that job has the makings of a GG mail-order bride...

I just wanna be a few laydboys' gik... :ph34r:

I'm with you there Farangbah.

I think the biggest change in my mindset over the past year or so hasn't just been my increased involvement with LBs, its been my increasing ambivalence towards relationships as a whole. Based on my own mis-adventures in that field and also dysfunctional relationships I've observed amongst my own friends and family peer group.

I've always been a little bit of a loner so I find the whole 24/7 nature of a relationship hard work outside of the bedroom stuff.

Valentines Day, Xmas and any social events that say +1 on the invite suck balls but apart from that I'm happy on my own and the independence, plus peace and quiet that brings me. Occasional contact with various LBs through Skype, facebook etc is there when I need it until that time I come back to LOS. Then, when I land at Suvanabhumi the fun and games begin again for that 2-3 week stretch....and then back home to the UK to normality. And then repeat ad nauseum.

Like you say, maybe in years to come the thought of dying alone without any kids produced might weigh on my mind, but as long as I have the money to travel to LOS then I will always have a "love life" of sorts. :give_rose:

hi, i am in a relationship with a ladyboy. But having lots of problems in taking her to my country. I think the Visa will be denied. I am just doing all the papers for it. mmmmh hope everything is gonna be ok. ( but next time i will stay 2 weeks in Thailand, i am going alone in Pattaya 7 days and then to her....am i a bad boy??? )

rudolf, if you are asking about the legal state of marriage to a lb in LOS it can't be done since their birth certificate states they are male. You would have to bring your partner to your legal residence &, assuming they allow marriage or civil union between same sex partners there, marry them at home then. If your lb gf cannot get a visa to go there I think you are out of luck.

IMHO a ltr with a foreign partner where you are living together in-country with her is preferable anyway & offers you some protection if things turn sour.

Good luck.

But as Big Mick (if you're out there, brother, we miss you!) put it to me when he was passing through Osaka, "I just like spending most of my time by myself and a little time with someone else, as opposed to most of my time with someone else, and a little time by myself..."

...I just wanna be a few laydboys' gik... :ph34r:

Well put by both of you and I fully agree. Hopefully the big fella will make an appearance again one day, one of the good guys for sure.

Since having a relationship is not the same as getting married and I assume a 6 month stint would qualify as a relationship and come to think about it anything longer than a one night stand would qualify as well. Yes I would prefer anything that last longer than a one night stand, with the right person and chemistry I could see myself enjoying such a thing. Ofcourse there would have to be an understanding about individual freedom to see other people without any jealous tantrums. If that is possible with a Thai LB that is another question.

Sometimes I would like a relationship. AS long as it was part time. Not full on.

A gik or 4 would be just fine...

:devil:

I think this is exactly what most guys want Rukki! :hi:

A gik, sort of like a fuckbuddy, who comes around maybe once a week and isn't jealous is ideal! :clapping:

Four is heaven! :D

On reading through this thread, I think my answer was a bit curt and thought I should perhaps elaborate on it a bit.

I ammend my answer: FUCK no.

with ya, DT ......I tried a couple in the past and it's just not happening.

When I want to be alone, I want to be ALONE!

I assume having a relationship means they want to, you know, come over all the time? I know myself and I know that would be annoying as hell. In my mongering days I was always happiest when the girl took off right after the sex!

• 3 weeks later...

If I lived in Thailand full time then a relationship with a LB would be just the ticket. It would be interesting to get to know one of these creatures (other than in the biblical sense). I'm sure I'm in the minority, but if I lived in the LOS going to the bars everynight for companionship would get to be trying. It would be fun to have someone to travel around asia with. As long as I didn't have to go up country and meet the parents everything would be okay.

As long as I didn't have to go up country and meet the parents everything would be okay.

Heh, know what you mean there....I'd have a hard time meeting people my own age with them knowing I was having sex with their son. Haven't done it yet in my 12 years of coming to Thailand and not planning on it anytime soon.

As for the companionship angle, you'd better be damn sure your partner speaks exceptionally good english if you want to go traveling around Asia with her. With some of the couples I have met over the years it seems like the man has to explain every little thing in intricate detail to his Asian beloved as if she were a child; rather frustrating and if it's uncomfortable for me to be around that, what could it be like for HIM?

If you ever do get in a serious relationship with an Up-country girl be prepared to see this the first time you come downstairs to the smell of bacon and eggs in the morning.....

post-107-096165500 1328090899.jpg

Haven't done it yet in my 12 years of coming to Thailand and not planning on it anytime soon.

Correction, I actually DID meet one pair of parents once, but they were nomads, extremely poor people who follow around construction sites and do manual labor for 200B per day and live in the tin shacks dotted around the site so we met in Bangkok. My friend Eye, who was never a girlfriend, told them I was her "boss" from the fictional sports bar she used as a cover for her real line of work.

So that was OK, since I was presented as the Boss and not the BF it didn't feel strange at all ....and it was actually rather touching; Eye had turned 21 that day and her Dad [who was, in fact, my age] gave her 1000 baht and a peck on her cheek and said "I Love you". Eye shed a tear and told me later "That was the first time he's ever kissed me or told me that".

• 1 year later...
Guest JustSumGai

Apparently I'm the odd man out as they say.  I'm looking forward to my ladyboy fiance bein stuck in me erm, stuck to me for almost 4 months, AND goin up country and staying with her folks. I can't keep up with you guys on the rounds.  No dosh for it to begin with and my drinkin days are mostly over.  Perhaps this will make for an interesting and comical TR, hahahaha. Some of y'all might meet us as I intend to get her over to Sensations fairly often.