Would You Like A Relationship With A Thai Ladyboy?

pdogg

A serious relationship with a LB meaning such things as living together, being comitted and helping them with their day to day lives etc etc.... NO

But then that applies to GG's aswell as this type of relationship isn't featured in my future idea's... but never say never.

Would i like a relationship with a LB ?  Yes...  and I do thankfully enjoy a few at present, living here is the key and these are of the type that suits me and my needs, and of course their's too...  win win  B) for all involved.

Personally there's just to many things to do and enjoy outside a seious relationship but then it depends on your character, needs and where your interests lie.

If I was on the ground in Thailand, I would have an open relationship with a nice college educated ladyboy...why not...can't figure out why any ladyboy afficianado would not, but then I'm a relationship kinda guy...My whole adult life I have always had a a gg girlfriend or wife before I made the decision to stop torturing the gg's with my ladyboy daliances.

Anyway...I guess I always like someone willing to cook for me, clean for me, and suck my dick afterwords ...but I know a housekeeper is cheaper than a partner/wife/girlfriend...but it is really sleazy to shag the maid/nanny...

Cheers,

Randi.

Funnily enough

I would have an open relationship with a nice college educated ladyboy...why not...

I arranged to meet a 21 year old Uni LB in Chiang Mai , she is studying Psychology and pretty bright but the problem is that she has asked so many questions about men lying cheating and how many LBs i been with etc etc that i feel as if im toast before we even meet.. ( i dont want any type of LT relationship, gulp! )

We haven't even met and she is trying to organize a LT relationship on Skype.. the problem is i thought she maybe a hooker but she isnt. Im being Henpecked and we have never even met so i can understand why the previous poor sap white arse flew the nest

I thought i would just see Chiang Mai and have some ST fun buts its never that simple is it

Anyway...I guess I always like someone willing to cook for me, clean for me, and suck my dick afterwords ...but I know a housekeeper is cheaper than a partner/wife/girlfriend...but it is really sleazy to shag the maid/ nanny

Cheers,

Randi.

I dont know about that Randi  :biggrin:

hubbahubba.gif

post-136-0-35538700-1383089487_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-09353100-1383089511_thumb.jpg