Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

• 2 weeks later...

Is Gipp still working there? I fly on Monday night (22 April).

Gip was not there on the 17th when I went in for 3 hours.    Probably gone home for Songkran knowing her.   Maybe back on 22nd but I would not put too much chance on it as the bar is deadly quiet so many girls are lazy to rush back.   

• 2 months later...

Im off to bkk for work/vacation, want to drop-in on this famous guess bar,

please do we know if the beautiful Ice is sill in residence 

thx gents

if this is the Ice you refer to, no, she is not there  and has been gone for a very long time ... she lives down the soi from me and used to call and come over for STs after leaving GB ... lately i have heard she had a LT BF for a while, screwed that up, and is now a shadow of her former self ... this was as of 2 weeks ago and related to me by an LB who used to stay consider her a friend, lived in the same apt block as her, also used to work GB, and knows her well ... but it has been 2 weeks and all this info could already be out of date ... but i doubt it.

post-1650-0-62846400-1372634433_thumb.jp

awesome body, IMHO greatest LB tits ever at GB.

• Upvote 1

Im off to bkk for work/vacation, want to drop-in on this famous guess bar,

please do we know if the beautiful Ice is sill in residence 

thx gents

You might find it a wasted trip - speaking to 2 guys last night at the Sensations party, they both commented its hit rock bottom - very few girls and just a bad attitude now as the bar spirals south through lack of customers and subsequently the top tier girls leave to go to other bars.    However the Thai management seem unable/incapable of doing anything about it.    

In all honesty, your better off going to Darkside if your looking for something similar to what Guess was.   If you want to see many of the Guess girls, you could also look at Check in bar which is an alco cart that sets up on the street every night around 10pm - there are 5 ex Guess girls there at the moment.   

You might find it a wasted trip - speaking to 2 guys last night at the Sensations party, they both commented its hit rock bottom - very few girls and just a bad attitude now as the bar spirals south through lack of customers and subsequently the top tier girls leave to go to other bars.    However the Thai management seem unable/incapable of doing anything about it.    

In all honesty, your better off going to Darkside if your looking for something similar to what Guess was.   If you want to see many of the Guess girls, you could also look at Check in bar which is an alco cart that sets up on the street every night around 10pm - there are 5 ex Guess girls there at the moment.   

Hey mardhi, quick question about "alco cart". From looking at a picture I've seen in a previous thread, is this just were there is a cart set up outside the bar and that is where the alcohol is served? Meaning there's no drinks served inside.

Not sure why anyone would still want to "drop in" to this place except out of habit or lack of awareness.

Darkside is the place to go in BKK now. See the Darkside Bar thread for pics and info.

Maybe cause its convenient for after Nana closes, and you don't have to rely on the BTS ( already not running by that time ) or taxi and of course there is always the fact of being drunk and horny and wanting instant gratification

• Upvote 1

I can think of two reasons. Bee and Fah 

Yes for sure - about the only two remaining who have that ability - but if they are not there, its almost a wasted trip.  Unless your really into playing pool late - other bars have much more talent now.   

I spoke to one guy who was in there at 1am the other night.   4 girls, 3 sleeping.   No management.     He walked to Check In Bar where he found more than a dozen.     Punters follow the talent - always have done and always will.  

These two just appeared on one of the girls pages.   Its not the top tier talent that bars need to survive let alone prosper in Bangkok - but I am sure they are nice girls. 

post-495-0-39525500-1372852085_thumb.jpg

Mardhi, is she still there? One of the most juicy cocks of all Bangkok. Her presence alone would justify, in my opinion, a visit to Guess Bar :behind:  :biggrin:

Seems to me I saw her when I was in there several weeks ago shooting pool, but I can't swear beyond a doubt it was the same lady in question. The talent that was there seemed to be of the level that it always has been, albeit with many new faces, but that's just IMHO. And that's easy to say when I went home with Fah, 555.

• Upvote 2

Pammy ( which is her name) used to work on the daytime team.   I have no idea how things are structured now though.   She often would finish work around midnight.   Maybe she was on a day off or barfined or maybe she no-showed, which is now very common given they get no salary.    

There is a very easy way of checking what is really going on - its nothing to do with staff or customers.  Only one person knows what is really happening in terms of volume.    Its not the owner - she has not got a clue.    I am not going to say who he/she is, but a) its not me and B) they don't work there.   

• Upvote 1

Guest JustSumGai

wasted resource. It's a good spot. It WAS fun. Seems the minute staff decided they have MADE IT...nail the coffin lid on. Is Moo stil there? 

I'm gonna blame all the dang younger level newbs that are so wowed by girlcock they've seen on forums n such that they'll pay silly prices for lackluster, going thru the motions performance. 

• 1 month later...

what's happening with this iconic bkk bar. no news recently. is skanky old Tong still knocking about. still had a load of attitude and sex appeal last time I saw her. I know cascade Lb are cute and sexy , but I've always liked the ones with balls, (excuse the pun). someone get down there with a camara, post and lets have a look at what's happening .

back in bkk in new year to waste some more money.

what's happening with this iconic bkk bar. no news recently. is skanky old Tong still knocking about. still had a load of attitude and sex appeal last time I saw her. I know cascade Lb are cute and sexy , but I've always liked the ones with balls, (excuse the pun). someone get down there with a camara, post and lets have a look at what's happening .

back in bkk in new year to waste some more money.

Tong is working at an alco cart on Sukhumvit with Nan & May.    Saw all three of them last night.   Its between Soi 7 & Soi 7/1 directly under Nana BTS escalator.  Tong has left Guess as in her words "no customer".   

Tong is working at an alco cart on Sukhumvit with Nan & May.    Saw all three of them last night.   Its between Soi 7 & Soi 7/1 directly under Nana BTS escalator.  Tong has left Guess as in her words "no customer".   

I thought Tong worked at Guess Bar, left there and  went to work at  Cascades and then on to the Darkside, unless Im thinking of the wrong Tong of course :huh:

post-136-0-05440100-1376611206_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1