Boy Gogos In Pattaya

pdogg

Most of the boy gogos are probably not going to be most of our FMs cup of tea, especially in Boyztown.

Throughout the years some Sunee gogos have had a few ladyboys in training but it's hit or miss and very often miss. As of this writing the gogo with the femmiest boys is Nice Boys on Soi VC just about a minute away from Famous Bar.

I asked a gay friend of mine what is the ettiquete in the gay gogos and he said if you call a boy down from the stage you are expected to buy a drink but if u don't call a boy down they won't come over univited. Suprisingly boy drinks are cheaper than customer drinks. If you enjoy the boys company then a small tip is appropriate. If one is fiddling about I'm told 100 baht is the going rate.

If a boy is rocking ouwith his cock out on stage you can go over and play with it for a short while and 20 baht is expected for that.

The waitstaff are often pretty ladyboys who don't get offed often. For some reason the term barfine is not used in gay bars and instead they talk about offing a boy or taking him off. So even if you don't like the boys you may like the waitstaff! One buddy of mine offed the waitress and all the boys on stage started clapping. Guess it is a rarity as the gay clientelle are not looking for ladyboys or at least what we call ladyboys.

My friend says the mamasans in some gogos can be quite annoying referring to them as useless leeches. Supposedly they can help the customer choose a boy by letting the customer know if the boy takes it up the ass or is a good top whatever. But the mamasans agenda is mostly to extract tips and drinks from the customers and get kickbacks from the boys.

Note, I am using the word boy because even if a gogo dancer is 28, farangs still refer to him as a boy just as the dancers in the girl gogos are referred to as girls.

Sunee does seem to get raided more often than other areas but I am told the farangs in the bar don't get hassled during raids.

So that's what I know about the scene. Again not everyone's cup of tea but worth a look if you're curious.

• Upvote 1

As of this writing the gogo with the femmiest boys is Nice Boys on Soi VC just about a minute away from Famous Bar.

So that's what I know about the scene. Again not everyone's cup of tea but worth a look if you're curious.

I remember you calling out "femboy alert" as they passed by while we were sat in the front of Famous Bar PD :)

Some of them were damm "cute" looking too I must say :spiteful:

Do you think they could be be working at Nice boys by any chance?

Just curious ;)

I know you guys here are mostly all about Pattaya, but Im curious about boy GoGos in Bkk. Not looking for your regular bloke or dude, I am interested in cute little femboys. Any idea besides Nana where I might find these creatures?

I know there is a gay area of BKK and I thought about checking that out, but I thought some of you guys might have a better idea.

Cheeers :drinks:

My friend says the mamasans in some gogos can be quite annoying referring to them as useless leeches. Supposedly they can help the customer choose a boy by letting the customer know if the boy takes it up the ass or is a good top whatever. But the mamasans agenda is mostly to extract tips and drinks from the customers and get kickbacks from the boys.

Sounds like they all attended the RIGA school of Mamasan-ing then.

This is the kind of stuff that I love this board for. Not necessarily my cup of tea, at least I don't think so, but it does open my eyes and mind to things that I would never consider or hear about on the other boards.

Do you think they could be be working at Nice boys by any chance?

Possible, there are a few cuties there but also some tatooed types. The ladyboys in training are cute but would recommend a barfine until they are trained a few more years. There are some pretty ladyboy waitresses though that completed the requisite training period.

Nice Boys has a few signs out front so look for eitehr Nice Boys, Night Boys, or

N Boys. But warning this joint may be too boyish for many of you. It is located right next to Mic My Boys where the famous Malt sometimes works. He seems to come and go as he pleases, probably better for him not to be on salary.

Possible, there are a few cuties there but also some tatooed types. The ladyboys in training are cute but would recommend a barfine until they are trained a few more years. There are some pretty ladyboy waitresses though that completed the requisite training period.

Nice Boys has a few signs out front so look for eitehr Nice Boys, Night Boys, or

N Boys. But warning this joint may be too boyish for many of you. It is located right next to Mic My Boys where the famous Malt sometimes works. He seems to come and go as he pleases, probably better for him not to be on salary.

Well if your around early February amigo maybe you can take a few of us on a Tour :spiteful:

Sure thing Duke and Rocky, we'll take a tour!

I reverse my stance of an earlier post and now say that Mic My Boy is teh best spot for femboys in Sunee.

Number 11, Bol, is quite good looking and has a sweet disposition..

NUMBER 42, Malt, is the best dancer in Sune, quite smart, and speaks good English.e

I reverse my stance of an earlier post and now say that Mic My Boy is teh best spot for femboys in Sunee.

Number 11, Bol, is quite good looking and has a sweet disposition..

NUMBER 42, Malt, is the best dancer in Sune, quite smart, and speaks good English.e

Mnnnn-mmm here I cum...legs 11 with sweet dispos...Malted's milk...

• 4 months later...

Some Sunee info pieced together from various sources.

First off things constantly change and what's good in May might not be in June.

A good place to start an evening is My Way Beer Bar where gin and tonics and certain other drinks are 45 baht. a good place to shoot the shit with some friends.

Most gogos have expensive beer about 140 baht but boy drinks are cheaper generally around 120 baht. For that reason as the doormen are trying to pull you in say, "I'll just look", no sense being trapped inside a gogo you don't want to even be in and have to pay for an expensive beer to boot. No stigma involved with taking a look at the door and not going in.

Mic My Boy has an array of talent. That is where Bol (verified 20 years old), who would appeal to most ladyboy loving guy last worked.

Last I heard, Malt (verified 20 years old) pronounced Moan, is back at Euroboys but probably not everynight. Perhaps the best dancer in Sunee, Euroboys is priced more reasonable for a gogo with the following drink specials:

Every day they have a ‘Today´s Special’ for only 99 baht …

Monday – Chang : Tuesday – Screwdriver : Wednesday – Soft drinks : Thursday – Gin & Tonic : Friday – Chang : Saturday – Vodka & Coke : Sunday – Soft drinks

Quite a tame place for a Sunee gogo.

Eros is a bit wilder as also has drink specials.

The following drinks are available at just 95B each .

Sunday – Chang : Monday – Soft Drink : Tuesday – Gin & tonic : Wednesday – 100 Pipers : Thursday – Chang : Friday – Soft Drink : Saturday – Wine

Eros also has a private lounge area that you can use for 100 baht where I'm told you can do anything you want. Tip for the boy if going to the Lounge would be 500 baht.

The gogos close at 1AM but the beer bars stay open later. Just gotta walk by and see if someone looks interesting.

Touch who works at Oud's Cafe, a beer bar, is another boy in his early twenties that many ladyboy loving guys would go for.

• Upvote 1

I know you guys here are mostly all about Pattaya, but Im curious about boy GoGos in Bkk. Not looking for your regular bloke or dude, I am interested in cute little femboys. Any idea besides Nana where I might find these creatures?

I know there is a gay area of BKK and I thought about checking that out, but I thought some of you guys might have a better idea.

Cheeers :drinks:

Ah Bangkok. About that I know more. If you are looking for femboys and, sometimes very explicit, shows go to the gay-area behind patpong. The bars are mostly all concentrated in one soi (my femboy-land) that is about a 5 minutes walk from Sala-Dang BTR station. Walk through Patpong 1 or Patpong 2 and when you reach Surawongse road you turn right and there you will see the soi with the big sign of boys-plaza across it. You really can not miss it.

Duangthawee plaza it is called

Most bars have shows (and I not mean dancing shows only) and in many femboys/ladyboys play the bottompart.

Also most of the staff are, to say it mildly, of the feminine type. I found many sweet ones there who were only too happy to go with me just because mostly the customers there are not interested in them. I remember taking one sweet femboy I saw in a show at future boys where, let me say it nicely, she was being opened up/ ripped apart by three big Thai man who not showed her any consideration. I sat in the front and looked in her eyes and they "begged" me to save her from these "gentle" men. Of course, the knight in me obliged and before the second part of the show started I let her sit with me and took her to my hotel. So I "saved" her from a second round. I not go into details but she was very thankfull. Think you know what i mean.

Let her stay with me for 4 days and I had a very very nice time with her. She showed me Bangkok as I have never seen it before and all for a 1000 baht a day. She was 19 years old and came from Surin and her name was Joy and Joy she gave me but when i returned 1 month later the bird had flown from there. Think a daily treatment like I saw in the show was too much for her. For a spectator it can and it did look arousing as she really looked so nice, slim and yes sexy too but to her it felt like being split in half she told me. So sadly I lost contact with her.

The best bars to find Femboys are:

- X-Boys (the femboy mamasan went with me after closing time and stuffed me up good; i was

reminding me of her every time i sat down for the following days)

- Future boys (next to my adventure with Joy I had two nice ladyboy waitresses too the last time

i was there)

- the boys (big club with many femboys working as staff)

- the Fresh boys : at the end of the soi; mostly bottom-type there. Last visit was very quiet

I visited it last about 4 months ago so this info could be outdated but like Sunee go there; walk around and you will see them or better they certainly will see and find you.

-

• Upvote 3

Question: is there a cover charge to get into the Pattaya boys gogo's?

A gay friend who knows his way around soi Twilight in Bangkok recently gave me a little tour of the soi and we ended up in one of the bigger gogo places. The cover charges ranged from ~250 to 330 baht per person in the various bars, with a drink included.

Whether the bar we were in or the street, it's not a sissy-boy target rich environment, but they're prancing around here and there (I checked the place we were in against Hoochie-Coochie's recommendations and it wasn't on his list).

The problem that for me was apparent is that the cost of bar-hopping is about doubled under the above cover-charge system, since in the lb or gg bars the cost of entry is only the price of a drink.

D.