current state of affairs in bars

globetrotter

22 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Those videos certainly give a feel for the place, and to be honest I prefer it without some of the shit music some bars blast out.

I am thinking the exact same thing, it will be refreshing to have a chat at normal noise levels without having to compete with the music volume .  I emailed the chap named Kevin re: the first you tube vid thanking Him for the much appreciated update on how things are on the ground right now.  Good informative post here Globetrotter, Thank's :drinks:

Kev In Thailand usually pops up around the LB bars these days. Yet he always tries to make a joke about it on his vids "not my cup of tea"

In terms of the OP topic, been pretty crap in BKK the last few days, they've been making sure everything has shut not long after midnight.

• Upvote 3

On 25/10/2016 at 10:08 AM, KendoUK said:

Kev In Thailand usually pops up around the LB bars these days. Yet he always tries to make a joke about it on his vids "not my cup of tea"I 

In terms of the OP topic, been pretty crap in BKK the last few days, they've been making sure everything has shut not long after midnight.

says he likes going  to  Sensations :) 

7 hours ago, globetrotter said:

says he likes going  to  Sensations

Funnily enough one of my best mates (known him over 40 years) said to me in the Pub last night that he watched a Ladyboy programme on TV when he got home the previous night but could not remember the guys name and what bar it was , he asked me him if I knew him

To cut a long story short I replied " Oh Yeah that would be Scott, the bar is called Sensations, his girlfriend is called Paeng and he is a Middlesboro fan, and btw I will probably be watching the Man United v Arsenal game at Sensations on the 19th November.

Had to laugh at the look on the faces of the others stood at the bar during our conversation, like I give a fuck :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
On 2/6/2018 at 1:34 PM, Pdoggg said:

Heard the boys in brown were confiscating dart boards in Pattaya bars yesterday.

Pattaya To License Dart Boards, Pool Tables And Dance Floors

There were some dart boards confiscated a few days ago and apparently more licensing coming for all kinds of things. Dart boards got hit first:

https://thepattayane...license-coming/

Then pool tables and dance floors along with dart boards.

https://thepattayane...on-dart-boards/

• Like 1