Ex Monkey House Ladyboys: Avoid or not?

Stroker

Most times when we see an LB with short hair or copy hair we think she probably had a run in with the law recently.  It can be a red flag to many of us to approach with care if at all, but there must some guys who find it a turn on, something with a bit of edge to it and worth pursuing.

There is one monkey house regular I would take in an instant and that is Bow, she is stunning imho and everytime I have been near to her I go weak at the kness, never been with her unfortunately but the thought of doing so really gets me excited, Ive heard she has only got another 1 year left in the MH :biggrin:

post-136-0-45566700-1428659697_thumb.jpg

Most of the time it's for simple drug possession, usually ice.  I know girls who are sweethearts who don't actually use drugs much but who got caught up in a bust and paid the price in baht and a radical haircut.  Still, I do look somewhat askance at the closely cropped ones I don't know, wondering what crime they committed.  Also, I just don't like the closely cropped look.  It can't be easy coming back to work with a monkey house haircut.

Therefore, I propose a ruling whereby LBs who have done their time have a probationary period after their release, the duration of which being determined by their rate of hair growth.  Until their hair is at least 3 inches long, the stage at which some sort of more sophisticated styling can be done, they are limited to charging 500 baht ST and 1000 baht LT.  Typically, human hair grows at a rate of about 1/2 inch per month.  So, roughly a 6 month probationary period on average.  This would encourage patronage of the miscreants who would otherwise be avoided by most customers.  This in turn would lead to a more rapid and secure reintegration of them into society following their release. 

The soiboy is really just looking after their welfare, with an eye on the greater social good of course...honest...

• Upvote 2

I had the pleasure of Ms. Bow a few years ago when she was working EZY. She was a sweetheart with a frightening thunderbird cock. I am not as brave as Mr. Duke so declined the offer to turn my ass into a Japanese flag or clown's mouth. However I did make her appendage my suck pacifier until she exploded. Very memorable. 

• Upvote 1

Avoid...

Meth/Yabba is a horrible drug...A haircut and two months in the slammer and sending them back to the bar ain't gonna cure the habit...

They need real live rehab...I don't think the Thailand bar scene is a rehab kinda place...I don't think Thailand is a rehab kinda place....

• Upvote 2

Moo at Club131 when she first came out of the Monkey house, without and with wig :biggrin:

I remember when Franck Introduced Moo to us in Club 131,  then She was away on some motorcycle,  I always thought She looked just lovely.  :drinks:

• Upvote 1

I remember when Franck Introduced Moo to us in Club 131,  then She was away on some motorcycle,  I always thought She looked just lovely.  :drinks:

Yes I remember that well Tel,  then Franck asked me if I would like donate money to the Moo fund :biggrin:

And don't forget some with the shaven head have not been to monkey house but have spent time at a buddha temple where the head shaving takes place....I know and have spent time with 2 of these.......So not always correct to jump to conclusions.

Cheers DK

Moo was a lovely looking girl regardless of the length of her hair...yep I contributed to the fund when a shy, nervous and bewildered Moo was released.

I did manage to avoid Franck's Moo fund by telling Franck I would donate later :biggrin: , I was going to give it directly to Moo by taking her L/T (or even for a couple of days), but as you say petesie she did look that shy, nervous and bewildered and I did feel sorry for her, so much so  that I felt  "guilty" about taking her away for some "boom boom"  and thus ended up passing up on the chance :huh:

I did manage to avoid Franck's Moo fund by telling Franck I would donate later :biggrin: , I was going to give it directly to Moo by taking her L/T (or even for a couple of days), but as you say petesie she did look that shy, nervous and bewildered and I did feel sorry for her, so much so  that I felt  "guilty" about taking her away for some "boom boom"  and thus ended up passing up on the chance :huh:

That's Moo, Bow and Sindy that have proved elusive over the years Duke.  Are your sure you are playing this game the right way or just too much of a gentleman? :biggrin:

As they say sometimes it's best not to met your heroes as it may shatter the illusion you have...or in your case your bullet hole. :obscene:

The thing is Ive met all three on numerous occasions (Moo, Bow & Sindy) but not had the bottle to "take it" any further :sign0181: