Ex Monkey House Ladyboys: Avoid or not?

Stroker

While we’re on the subject; has anyone a recent pic of Tata?

No pic I'm afraid Petesie, but I must say she is looking well, and is in high spirits. Saw her a couple of times over the past few weeks, and shared a few drinks, jokes and memories. I believe she has learnt her lesson, and hope we will see more of her in the coming months.

• 8 years later...

It's now 2023 (8 years since the post above) and another thread here in the Board was just started under the title "ladyboy prison" used as a metaphor for BKK and Patts, but it got me thinking about ladyboys IN PRISON, an outcome that periodically befalls some of our ladyboy bar acquaintances who get caught using or selling drugs.

So I googled "ladyboys in prison" and "ladyboys monkeyhouse" and a few articles and photos came up including this LBR thread that deals primarily with specific Pattaya ladyboys who were in prison in the early 2010s.  If interested, you can google yourself and read the same articles and I would only highlight here some info I found interesting:

In Pattaya, the imprisoned pre-op ladyboys are placed with the male inmates and their hair is completely SHAVEN.

The posties are placed with the female inmates and they can keep their long hair and dress in GG prison uniform.

(I guess the idea is to prevent all penises in the women's ward).

The ladyboys suffer greatly with their loss of femininity from having the heads shaven and not being able to afford hormones.

However, one of the articles quotes several ladyboys saying their life in prison was preferable to outside as they enjoyed more status among the male inmates who competed for their sexual favors and cooperation with cell upkeep chores.

Some ladyboys found loving or at least affectionate relationships in prison that they had not found outside. In some cases they djd not want to leave prison to stay with their lovers.

Some ladyboys continued to prostitute themselves in prison for cigarettes they then used to purchase other comforts.

Some ladyboys get HIV infected (and presumably transmit it) while in prison.

It seems the ladyboys can have the chop (gender reassignment surgery) while in prison.  (It's not clear from the article who pays for it).

A special prison facility was being set up near Bangkok for LGBT inmates to protect them from discrimination and abuse, including rape.  There did not seem to be a lot of interest from inmates to be moved there as it would distance themselves from their local relations.

There is more you can read for yourself if you do the googling and also some compelling pics like those below.  If this generates any further interest and more BMs post, perhaps we can share our personal experiences with ladyboys we know/knew who went to jail... I have known a handful, including in the PH where I heard nothing but that prison is hell for the ladyboys.

kh-composite-ladyboy-jail.webp

nintchdbpict000309191085.jpg

• Like 4

TR15A.png.33126eb992f3fc60afb6824acc394117.png

I met the above ladyboy in Bangkok as she was freelancing in the street. I noticed in th eroom she was wearing a whig. I don't know what brought her in the monkey house but I had found in PY a post saying that she snatched customers wallets in her ST room in Pattaya. 

I then met Diana in Patong beach during the same trip. Sweet femboy but too much needing money. 

TR15B.jpg.a6ba6d16d9aec0c55069ee2aeb2f223a.jpg

She then informed me that she had discontinued her university studies to dedicate more time to freelancing, but she disappeared from my radar. Approximately two years later, she reappeared and disclosed that she had served a prison sentence. She didn't want to divulge the reason, simply stating she was 'at the wrong place at the wrong time.' It took her a while to post a photo with long hair again. She shared that imprisonment had become a full-time commitment to ensure her own safety.

Upon posting her initial photos, her face appeared unusual, as if she had experienced a period of deprivation for a few months. Her chin and lower jaw had become noticeably smaller, creating this peculiar impression on her face.  . I have just watched her photo in Line. I noticed that her legs appeared more muscular and less feminine. She still conceals her face behind a surgical mask.

One day earlier, I had met this bloody bitch at the scoundrel bar (C&D). 

TR15C.jpg.7f8c01b563ebdc6116acea471af26feb.jpg

I had read about a ladyboy who murdred her boyfriend after he refused to give her 2,000 baht. At that time I had contacts with another ladyboy who told me her brother had been sentenced to 25 years just for being addicted to yaba. According to Diana, this creature was sentenced to only 9 years (so she might be released soon). Perhaps she contracted COVID in the monkey house and became one of the young victims of the pandemic.

• Like 2

@Rom It's remarkable that you raised this topic now. I recently had an exchange with @Pdoggg in my current TR regarding ladyboys working in bars versus freelancers. Since 2015, I made a conscious choice to distance myself from bar ladyboys. Consequently, I directed more of my efforts towards finding them outside the conventional channels. I remembered having explained that bar ladyboys didn't offer a good quality of service (so thathat I found myself subjected to the treatment you so accurately described regarding PY) but had forgotten about these 3 ladyboys I above described. I had met all of them in 2015. 

This is how I began exploring more remote and unconventional paths, not just staying away from bars but also Pattaya, Phuket, and Bangkok, encountering ladyboys in Cambodia and Vietnam, as well as in Issan. I admit that I delved deeper into Vietnam, but I was glad not to have encountered peculiar individuals, including a few later revealed to be involved with yaba. Whether conscious or not, it was a part of my decision-making. This elucidates why I ventured so extensively before recognizing that I may have gone too far or in the wrong direction this year.

• Upvote 1