Ae vs Cherry

DownLoLarry

Vote  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ladyboy Do You Like Better?

• Ae
    • Cherry

I agree RX. Ae is smoking hot! :p

But I voted for Cherry since she is a real sweetie. Maybe Ae is too. I don't know her.

Think many of us are using different criteria for voting. But that's just like real election. Some vote based on party. Others on issues and still others on character and charisma.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome Rudolf.

I happy you find the forum interesting. There are a great bunch of guys here and we're happy to have you aboard. I hope you continue to post even after you find those ladies. You should try to attend the GOTC in Pattaya on February 03.

I can't tell you where to find either of those gals in Pattaya but they're there and available for sure. If anyone can help you it would be Deepthroat. He'd fuck a woodpile if he thought there was a LB in it. :D

DT, help him out.

thank You for the welcoming words. I would also like to contribute to this forum. I usually go to Hua Hin...but this time i am going to Pattaya to refresh old memories of my young times in Thailand.! I would like to see how pattaya changed in these last 7 years...

I was in Hua Hin the first two weeks of December. I enjoyed the stay. It's an easy town compared to most in LOS but for straight, in your face "wanna boogie" there ain't no place like Pattaya!!!

Enjoy getting reacquainted with Sodom and if you have any interesting stories as a result please share.

Safe travels

well, if you were in Hua Hin in December problally You saw me because i was there too. Everynight i used to go in soi binthabath at viking bar and Honey Bar for the first beers. After just round the corner in a small Bar complex where i usually have several night cups....

It is a pity for Ae. I see that this Cherry Lady is at Famous Bar.....( i read Deepthroat report. It will be my first target in Pattaya. Going therre on the 15th of January ( just 1 week unlikely )

oooopssss. i am very happy for her. But thank You no, not for me, i pass. Ok, i have a second option ....Cherry. Anyway i do not think that in Pattaya i'll have many problems.To be true, i suppose i will have something like 2,000 options!

( i was thinking that SRS was = SUPER RICH SPONSOR!!!!!!!! i was wrong eh eh eh)

• 3 months later...

oooopssss. i am very happy for her. But thank You no, not for me, i pass. Ok, i have a second option ....Cherry. Anyway i do not think that in Pattaya i'll have many problems.To be true, i suppose i will have something like 2,000 options!

( i was thinking that SRS was = SUPER RICH SPONSOR!!!!!!!! i was wrong eh eh eh)

With the relatively high cost of the surgery, you might actually be closer to the mark than you realized Rudolph.