Minor Irritants

Since we all like to bitch and moan, what's some of the small stuff that bugs you?

I'm not talking about ladyboys who steal passports or major world issues.

But rather the somewhat trivial stuff that somehow really bugs you.

I'll go first. In almost every advertisment whether online or in print, the business lists their address but doesn't provide the crossstreet.

If Harry's Haberdashery is at 739 Douchebag Lane how am I supposed to know if that's at 24th Street or 53rd Street?

Yea, I could pick up the phone and call and that might work in London or New York but if I call in Thailand there's a good chance that it won't be a productive converstaion.

Irritating for me, and also businesses are probably losing customers.

I am irritated by the Arabs who rent huge 1000cc and UP motorbikes and have not fucking idea how to ride them!

One time I remember 2 of them Arab dickwads on those oversized bikes coming down lower Soi Sunee, pausing in between Come In and Corner Bars and just revving their throttles way up past red line levels. God Damn I was pissed off. I jumped up from my seat in Corner Bar and ran out there into the soi, cussing them out at a high volume as they sped off behind Rainbow Bar and Redgy's. The old falang dudes sitting in Come In Bar were looking at me, rather aghast and wide eyed.

It may be the Arab's soi in 5 yrs like PD says, but it ain't yet.

Fucking bastards. They'd still be riding around their ugly sandbox countries on camels and donkeys if not for western technology allowing the oil to be extracted from beneath the sand.

I am irritated by Indian tailors who block the sidewalk in front of their shops, and them saying to me, "hello my friend" while sticking their hand out like some preacher or politician trying to shake mine while holding their price list in the other. Hey motherfucker, I ain't your motherfucking friend!!!

If it's minor irritants in Thailand we are talking about, then my main one has to be the lack of good clatchy facilities in the soi bars! :growl:

Some of the best bars in Patts are the outdoor grouped beer bars, you know the ones I mean, like Nong bar and Dick INN, soi Diana, and the bars in sois 7 and 8.FFS, they are catering to a farang custom, so why oh why can't they have a bloody half decent clatchy, where one can take a dump, instead you have to go half way round the fookin town with cheeks clenched for dear life, on the verge of a very embarrassing accident :growl: :growl: :growl: :growl:

The masses here in China and Hong Kong who continue to cough and sneaze without covering their mouths, even when right beside other people.

Having been stuck in HK during the SARS epidemic (when every evening the TV stations would broadcast the daily death toll) and seen first hand what can happen when an airborne virus spreads, it irritates me that so many still carry on in this filthy inconsiderate way.

In Vietnam where something like 70% of men smoke, they will eat with you, then as soon as they are finished, without giving a rat's whether you are or not, whether their wives, children, mothers are or not, light up and proceed to blow smoke over the dishes, each other, their children, you, the lot. Then to cap it off they will stub out their dumpers in their used food bowls or plates.

Thai shop assistants, receptionists & other service industry workers who say they can speak English!

Thais picking there noses while they talk to you!

Cute little Thai bar girls gobbing up big green balls of phlegm in the street directly outside the bar!

Tourists who wear football shirts & wife beaters... In fact anyone course enough to wear non natural fibers, actually!

Having my mobile phones knicked by freelancers!

Restaurant staff who try to avoid giving you your change!

Russians who think they've got taste!

The nasty Asiatic habit of throat clearing and spitting.

Tuc Tuc Drivers who sit out side your hotel and the same cunt asks Tuk Tuk every single time you walk out even 20 times a day every day for a week, feel like shouting " NO FUCK OFF YOU TARD IF I WANT A CUNTING TUK TUK I WILL ASK YOU,I AM NEITHER BLIND OR STUPID"

Taxi drivers who when using meter or agreed fare then say I dont have enough change in an attempt to extract another 100bht out of you, my answer well you can fucking sit here while I go get some.

Bar owners who think cause they got some pussy in the boozer thing they can charge double the going rate for drinks.

Arabs

Indian tailors who try to make nice

Shit bag Russians with their bad manners, fat wives and even shitter hair cuts and dress sense.

Q s at airports when you have some twat with a big bag trying to get it on as hand luggage

fucking stupid short birds on airplanes who cant get the said big bag up in the locker and expect the world to come to a stop to help them

Crying fucking children on airplanes

sitting next to some fat cunt on the plane who expects you to put the arm up so they can fit in the seat, no fuck off you fat twat, eat less or buy 2 seats.

I could go on as most things in day to day life annoy the fuck out of me, I dont get called a young medrew for nothing

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I like the arm rest up. Does that make me a fat cunt too? Everyone who finds the width of typical airline seat to be too narrow is a fat cunt? :(

Drunk, ugly, little, fat, uneducated, squawking Isarn piglets on stilts, shretching... "Alooowww welcuuuuuuuum", at the tops of their squeaky voices. :growl:

Why can't they realised that this is the absolute last fucking thing that a Falang with a hangover needs to hear! It chases folk away from bars & they're too fucking stupid to see it!

The massage girls can be even worse, they'll do while you trying to negotiate a complicated maneuver on your bike even!.. You wouldn't believe the amount of times I've been mad to miss a heartbeat & nearly crash my bike over this... It's such a dangerous thing to do, yet they even run out into the street & shout it out in Chiang Mai, no kid! :diablo: :judge:

Flower sellers who stick bunches of flowers in your face whilst you're already deeply engaged in conversation with someone... The Thai's are 'on the whole' incredibly polite people & this would be considered the absolute hight of rudeness by other Thais!

We've got one flower seller up here who's been doing this to me for 10/11 yrs now, she even did it to me last night!.. She must fucking well know my face by now??! :diablo: :growl:

When it comes to forums, people who ask questions that are already answered in the post - missed because they are simply looking at the photos. Like what is her name, where does she work, etc. :unknw:

If that was aimed at my post yesterday, on the Lucky Love thread, by any chance?.. I've gone back, found out the girl's name who I was enquiring about & edited the post.

I know it's irritating & it actually irritates me too (when other FM's do it), but sometimes I just haven't got that much time & if I did go back through every thread I most definitely wouldn't have any time to be a poster, that's for sure! :hi:

Relax Unc. Your minor indiscretion hardly qualifies as the cause of RX's angst.

He is referring to the posts where someone is asking about a girl whose picture is in the preceding post. Some guys have come straight onto the thread asking questions about her. Like her name, where does she work, is she in Bangkok or Pattaya, what's the name of her bar, etc.

Perfectly reasonable to ask such questions except all that information is included in the post. THE POST THAT IMMEDIATELY PRECEDED THEIRS!!

It has been a while since I've seen it but the word 'annoying' is just not strong enough.

When it comes to forums, people who ask questions that are already answered in the post - missed because they are simply looking at the photos. Like what is her name, where does she work, etc. :unknw:

So true RX, I have lost count of the times I have had to refer FMs back to earlier posts for the required info. I remember on another forum, one guy asked me where does Pookie work, in the actual Playboy bar thread. 80

Lung, Pacman is correct, I was not thinking about you when I made that post. I am an administrator/moderator on another forum and it happens too often, just as Bumblebee mentioned, totally obvious answer even from the Topic name of the post and these guys miss it entirely! 80

Lung, Pacman is correct, I was not thinking about you when I made that post. I am an administrator/moderator on another forum and it happens too often, just as Bumblebee mentioned, totally obvious answer even from the Topic name of the post and these guys miss it entirely! 80

Fuck me, you didn't throw me off a website a little while ago did you?