Minor Irritants

You'll always have a place to hang your hat at Ladyboy Review Lung! :hi:

As another with a bruised bum, I can only say you are the BEST host Larry, and the most reassuring, and this is the BEST LB site in the business. Long may it live, long may it reign (o-o-ver us! Cock save our Queens).

You'll always have a place to hang your hat at Ladyboy Review Lung! :hi:

As another with a bruised bum, I can only say you are the BEST host Larry, and the most reassuring, and this is the BEST LB site in the business. Long may it live, long may it reign (o-o-ver us! Cock save our Queens).

I second that!.. Thanks for the sentiment, the reasurance & your cool outlook Larry

:drinks::air_kiss:

I haven't been banished from the other site, but I've watched with growing dismay as some of the best writers on it disappeared.

I'm so glad to have found them on here!

Guys like Lung, KenW and Robbo contribute such intelligent, sparkling, funny and gritty stuff, and they tell it like it is. It's an absolute pleasure to read the threads on here.

The other site has become dominated by a bunch of love-sick sanctimonious BMs in my opinion, and they seem to police the site.

Which leads me to another minor irritant of mine - guys who pay prostitutes to be their companions but belive them to be their actual 'girlfriends' who love them back, and proclaim this as fact to the rest of the world. It's that last bit that gets on my tits. I just can't understand the self-deception, justifying the regular 'payments' as helping them out or gifts or whatever. These girls are with you for money, full stop.

I had a middle-aged friend here in China, who took a very young Chinese bar girl as his girlfriend. She's a gorgeous busty vixen, while he's a bald fatty older than her dad.

He, however, unashamedly admits he's with her just for the regular hot sex and is happy to financially take care of her to ensure it. No pretence of love, just a mutually convenient business relationship. I'm fine with that, at least he's being honest with himself, unlike most of these long-distance sponsor boyfriends who are likely being taken for a ride.

No offense intended to anyone being taken for a ride, just my cynical opinion.

• Upvote 2

I haven't been banished from the other site, but I've watched with growing dismay as some of the best writers on it disappeared.

Guys like Lung, KenW and Robbo contribute such intelligent, sparkling, funny and gritty stuff, and they tell it like it is. It's an absolute pleasure to read the threads on here.

The other site has become dominated by a bunch of love-sick sanctimonious BMs in my opinion, and they seem to police the site.

I find it a minor irritant that people make sweeping statements.....Ladyboyspattaya forum is not dominated by anybody,there is a broad spectrum of posters on there,and also a lot of posters on here who post regularly on there.....eg,Bumblebee,DT,JCS,slimjim,duke007 etc and myself....are we also love sick and sanctimonius?

I do like this forum,and I must admit I wanted to join to catch up with lung,kenw and HOTB,who were all banned off the LBP site.There are a couple of good writers on LBP also,one named cheyenne Ive contacted asking him to join us on here,as his work is so good.

OK,I dont want to get into a slagging match over the pros and cons of different forums,Ive raised it more than once with the mods over on LBP about re-instating former members ,but they arent having any of it....so its their loss and Ladyboyreview's gain that we have Lung,kenw and hotb on here to keep us amused.

Thanks ever so much Kelly 2, that was a really sweet thing to say!.. Although I must admit to feeling quite undeserving, especially regarding the 'intelligent' bit!.. But thanks again, anyway. :drinks:

I'm not going to knock other sites, because I want to show that I'm bigger than that, especially as along with other allegations, I'd also been accused of being indiscreet by the management at PLB too, which most certainly wasn't the case... So I let others decide by my actions!

However, I feel that I'm in agreement with both you & Willy at the same time & maybe by the same sort of measure too.

You see, in spite of what happened to me I still think PLB is a great site, I'm just a bit resentful that there's so much material I wrote on there that I would have much rather placed here! And I just can't sit down & write the whole fucking lot all over again (& I ain't sneaking back in to lift it either, I'm bigger than that too).

I've made some great friends on that site & I'm just so grateful that some of them are also here now, so I count the blessings.

But then, same as you, I did feel a sanctimonious element within PLB, along with many other wanky aspects too & that's why I told them to go ahead & get rid of me so many times, that's how much it got under my skin!

But as Willy says, none of these elements hardly dominate the site, it's just far too broad for that.

I just tend to think your ears prick up a bit more than usual when you hear/read that stuff... It's like listening to the areshole in the bar, he's always louder than the others!

@Willy, thanks again to you & a number of other BM's for writing in to the 'old regime' on our respective behalf's! It really was so very much appreciated & I hope the management was made to feel some silent humility, at least... But the irony is that it was the only time I'd ever really felt wanted, yet I was already out the door.

Thanks to all who are posting on Ladyboy Review! :)

And also a big thank you to those who told your friends about us. :hi:

The phrase that springs to mind when discusing ladyboy forums is same same but different.

Forums like nations and corporations have distinct cultures. As we ease into our six month anniversary, what I'm most pleased about is our core group of posters, as they will set the tone of this forum for years to come.

I reckon this forum has largest porportion of Southeast Asian expats, long stay visitors, and extremely frequent visitors of all the ladyboy forums. I worry that this might be a tad intimidating to the casual observer and I hope newcomers get a warm welcome. I recently got a very rocky reception on a non-ladyboy forum and got to see what it's like when the shoe is on the other foot.

In some areas we're lagging. Six months online and not one post about Brazil. Wish we could find some guys to show us the ropes in Rio and Sao Paulo.

There are many guys who will never make it to Thailand or the PI or Brazil for various reasons such as being married or being financially challenged. So hope guys who have experience with Western ladyboys will share their insights. I have virtually no experience and certainly no recent experience in this area.

All in all, I'm happy with the Forum. It would be nice to see more Profiles and Reviews and in the next six months I'll be concentrating on these areas rather than the Forum. It's not easy to generate activity on a new website but I believe we got the ball rolling.

Back to pet peeves and minor irritants. It annoys me to no end when a forum poster replies to a post saying "use the search wanker". Being a new forum that hasn't happened here because there's not all that much to search for.

It's easy to use the search on a forum where you post quite a bit because you know both the idiocycracies of the software and what keywords to use. I find it difficult to search on any new forum.

It is especially confusing here because in addition to the Forum search we also have about 10 different search functions for Profiles and Reviews based on geography, cock size and othe criteria.

Thanks again to all our Members and to those who got your mates onboard here! :drinks:

OK, on with the minor irritants...

Sexy little Thai chicks who wear, security strength, heavy duty black shorts under their mini skirts!.. It's so fucking infuriating, I'm always after a bit of 'up skirt' action myself & I usually like to follow my prey around large indoor shopping centres until they go to use the escalators, where I'll wait for them to get about 3/4's of the way up so as to get the best view... Only to be thwarted by what looks like a pair of padded fucking cycling shorts... DAMM!!!

Second to that it's those fucking 'saddle bag' things that ladyboys wear under their skirts or jeans!!!.. They need to be outlawed.

Last time I was in Pattaya this pretty little thing 'Dotti', pictured below, proudly showed me how she'd actually sown all the padding into the hips & rear end of her robustly upholstered shorts all by herself, she was really pleased with her handy work & honestly thought that I'd be really impressed???...While I just sat on the end of the bed rocking backwards & forwards with my hands tightly clasped over my shaking head, quietly whispering under my breath, "No, no, no, fucking no!.. And she just couldn't understand why?

post-224-073608000 1307885244.jpg

I'm always after a bit of 'up skirt' action myself & I usually like to follow my prey around large indoor shopping centres until they go to use the escalators, where I'll wait for them to get about 3/4's of the way up so as to get the best view...

When I would see a sexy Latina going up the subway steps I'd slow down to get a better look. Great minds........... :crazy::crazy:

Phones. The mobile phone in Vietnam has reached plague proportions while politeness and good manners disappear in correlated fashion.

I have sat in an eatery and seen four VNese at an adjoining table shouting down their respective phones at once, after which they're face to face only until either one of them got another incoming call, or they began to play with the bloody things, scrolling and all that crap of fiddling they go on with.

And they shout so loud into them I'm darned sure the person at the other end could just about hear them without the device.

Now they all have this stupid habit of moving off from their group to answer, then pacing back and forth, gesticulating and shouting all the while. Up and down. Up and down.

If I want an uninterrupted conversation about something serious with my maid, something I want to explain to her, or she to me, I am best off to phone her, even if she is standing in the same room. For if I try face to face her phone will ring without fail and I am left ignored in mid sentence while she answers the bloody thing. So rude.

Like we now see groups of smokers huddling outside work places - in civilised legislatures like Australia anyway - and special cancer (smokers) rooms in airport terminals, my prediction is in the future we will see pacing strips outside workplaces where call takers can go to pace up and down while shouting over the top of each other. In airport terminals a shouting room, where they can all go to bend back the walls.

Far as I'm concerned they can all go to hell.

People who go to ATMs and fuck about for about ten mins putting their card in and out then don't bother to withdraw any money

And I thought I was the only one who ended up waiting behind one of the mystery Thai ATMers...I've given up being annoyed...Now I just wait my turn like another brain dead Thai...

But what does irritate me a bit are the fucking stupid fucking wanker fucking Russians and fucking Arabs who can't fucking figure out how to put baht into their fucking phones and make me wait in line while the 7-Eleven clerk presses the fucking numbers for them...How fucking dumb do they have to be to not be able to figure out how to add baht to their fucking phones...That's a nine fuck irritation...

Restaurants, waiters/waitresses who:

- stand and wait next to me while I'm looking at the exterior menu before deciding whether to enter.

- stand nearby and watch me eat each and every mouthful.

- are unavailable when I want to check-bin.

- - -

On the street; touts who produce a crumpled tatty picture of massage girls and ask if I want a massage. As if I need assistance from this cunt whilst walking through the middle of the whore capital of the world.

- - -

Markets; being unable to browse peacefully.

But what does irritate me a bit are the fucking stupid fucking wanker fucking Russians and fucking Arabs who can't fucking figure out how to put baht into their fucking phones and make me wait in line while the 7-Eleven clerk presses the fucking numbers for them...How fucking dumb do they have to be to not be able to figure out how to add baht to their fucking phones...

I'll give you a better one than that .

I'm in the 7/11 next to my hotel just about to pay for my stuff when this big fat Arab looking fella leans right over me and says in what sounded like a recording "100 baht 1-2 call "

The girl serving me just looked at him and said "sir there is a queue you have to wait "

He tries the same tact again so I turned round and looked him up and down trying to work out if he was brain dead or just plain ignorant or a bit of both .

As I tried to pay for my stuff again he pushed in giving it the "100 baht 1-2 call " again but this time he nudged me with his shoulder so I turned and put my hands in his chest and shoved him as hard as I could backwards .

This time I kept my eye on him and my guard up in case he's gonna start something , he just looked through me and repeated the "100 baht 1-2 call " manta once again .

By now I'd paid for my stuff but I stayed to watch him , he kept trying the same routine whilst the girl served the rest of the queue ignoring him after a while he just wandered out .

Must be something they put in those hubba bubba pipes :wacko:

• Upvote 2

I'll give you a better one than that .

I'm in the 7/11 next to my hotel just about to pay for my stuff when this big fat Arab looking fella leans right over me and says in what sounded like a recording "100 baht 1-2 call "

The girl serving me just looked at him and said "sir there is a queue you have to wait "

He tries the same tact again so I turned round and looked him up and down trying to work out if he was brain dead or just plain ignorant or a bit of both .

As I tried to pay for my stuff again he pushed in giving it the "100 baht 1-2 call " again but this time he nudged me with his shoulder so I turned and put my hands in his chest and shoved him as hard as I could backwards .

This time I kept my eye on him and my guard up in case he's gonna start something , he just looked through me and repeated the "100 baht 1-2 call " manta once again .

By now I'd paid for my stuff but I stayed to watch him , he kept trying the same routine whilst the girl served the rest of the queue ignoring him after a while he just wandered out .

Must be something they put in those hubba bubba pipes :wacko:

Good on ya Jim!!! I'd have paid good money to have witnessed that. :good:

And I thought I was the only one who ended up waiting behind one of the mystery Thai ATMers...I've given up being annoyed...Now I just wait my turn like another brain dead Thai...

But what does irritate me a bit are the fucking stupid fucking wanker fucking Russians and fucking Arabs who can't fucking figure out how to put baht into their fucking phones and make me wait in line while the 7-Eleven clerk presses the fucking numbers for them...How fucking dumb do they have to be to not be able to figure out how to add baht to their fucking phones...That's a nine fuck irritation...

Before, when the number to be typed in was written in a very small font, I used to have ask for help too, not because I didn't know how, but because without reading glasses I could not read the number. Usually I didn't have reading glasses in my pocket. Then over the past year or so, all the outlets began to sell load with the number printed on the receipt in a larger font that even I could see without glasses.

Just to give you some perspective about how some Arabic people think - especially from the wealthier countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc. There are numerous corner grocery stores around (like 7/11, but more "rustic"). You will see these people park their car and honk the horn until one of the grocery staff come out and get their order, then go back to the store and bring it out to them, while still sitting in the car. They can't be bothered walking 3 meters into the store to buy it themselves.

While not all do this, it is unfortunately quite common, and reflects what Jimslim reported.

PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY ROCK PAPER SCISSORS.

I UNDERSTAND THAT SCISSORS CAN BEAT PAPER, AND I GET HOW ROCK CAN BEAT SCISSORS, BUT NO WAY CAN PAPER BEAT ROCK. PAPER IS SUPPOSED TO MAGICALLY WRAP AROUND ROCK, LEAVING IT IMMOBILE?

WHY CAN'T PAPER DO THIS TO SCISSORS? SCREW SCISSORS, WHY CAN'T PAPER DO THIS TO PEOPLE? WHY AREN'T SHEETS OF COLLEGE RULED NOTEBOOK PAPER CONSTANTLY SUFFOCATING STUDENTS AS THEY ATTEMPT TO TAKE NOTES IN CLASS? I'LL TELL YOU WHY, BECAUSE PAPER CAN'T BEAT ANYBODY, A ROCK WOULD TEAR IT UP IN ABOUT 2 SECONDS. WHEN I PLAY ROCK PAPER SCISSORS, I ALWAYS CHOOSE ROCK. THEN WHEN SOMEONE CLAIMS TO HAVE BEATEN ME WITH THEIR PAPER, I CAN PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE WITH MY ALREADY CLENCHED FIST, AND SAY, OH SORRY, I THOUGHT PAPER WOULD PROTECT YOU. :spiteful:

Back in 94 I left Geordieland to make a go of it in Hong Kong, but had a stopover in Thailand along the way.

During that visit, I was a regular at a small beer-bar on the 2nd road in Pattaya. The mamasan at this bar was a young cutie, only 18. The bar belonged to her 'boyfriend' a European guy called Willie or something similar, who entrusted the running of the bar to her. He spent most of the time in his home country and sent her regular payments to ensure she didn't need to screw guys for money. He housed her in a posh apartment replete with all mod-cons in south Pattaya. I know this as I slept with her in it a few times.

She'd taken a liking to me, and had her wicked way with me quite a number of times. Gratis of course, she was bored and wanted a bit of fun.

I remember she always refered to Willie as her boyfriend, but otherwise slagged him off to me all the time. I wasn't allowed to stay in the apartment until morning time for fear a neighbour would spot me leaving it and report her infidelity to Willie.

I didn't feel any guilt at shagging this bird, as it was between her and me and we both enjoyed our fling. To me, he was a mug, and she was a hooker bleeding as much out of him as she could. They deserved one another.

To this day, I still can't understand the logic behind these guys who sponsor working girls and view them as girlfriends.

Here's the gal. Memories....

post-353-079059600 1308226011.jpg

post-353-091156500 1308226032.jpg

^^ It happens so often I've given up trying to understand it. IMO, anyone who tries to make any bar girl his GF, had better be able to spend the majority of the time in the same location as her, totally full time is best, or be ready to turn a blind eye to her fucking around. These girls, lbs, boys, whatever, are at the peak of their sex drives and to expect them to sit around and be celibate while waiting for the BFs return is totally not realistic in 99% of the cases, no matter how much money he sends her.

You both have lost me here...

Why in the hell would how someone else spends their money and with whom they spend their money and their time irritate you?

It does not irritate me at all. I guess this isn't the best thread for me to have offered my 2 baht worth. It puzzles me, but then again, from personal experience I know how easy it can be for it to happen when you least expect it.

• 3 weeks later...

Over-fed fat arsed orange-robed monks who suck money out of the Asian poor and frightened, as all religious appear to do (e.g. the Vatican as classic example), then swann about in the lap of luxury, courtesy of the donations that go into their temple ballot boxes while they light their sticks and chant their mumbo-jumbo.

In VN you never see a monk getting about on anything but the biggest latest model motor bike.

I've seen them boarding aircraft in their outrageous neon getup, barefeet and all, to jet about the country in style and comfort. I say to local VNese: see, there goes the money you deposit in your fear, hoping against all hope for a better after-life, while in fact you're only assuring these cunts a better one in this.

I once stayed in a hotel at the edge of Little India in Singapore where there was a big pagoda and monastery over the road (between Serangoon Rd and the next one, whose name I forget). The abbott used to have this monster new model auto parked in the yard, and use it on what appeared a daily basis. I'm not one for knowing my cars, but this was fair dinkum as big as an old fashioned cadillac.

Parasites all.

minor irritants?

men who let their women walk all over them

people who bring their "pension fund" into every conversation

twats that wind the windows down on their cars so we can all listen to their choice of shitty music

rap "music"

wiggers

social workers

90% of fuckers that work for the council

urban myths

spin doctors(not the band)

twats who name their sons "Josh" or "Tristram" or some such poncey name

the same old faces on TV

yet another Adam Sandler film where he plays a borderline mong

..hearing that JOURNALISM is a somewhat honourable profession

......thick cunts....

....jobsworths(see thick cunts)

....Sylvester Stallone...

..going straight to answerfone....

...security guards...

...bus drivers who can't speak English(in england)

....never any French sticks in Gregg's after 10 am.....

MOANING FUCKERS!(OOPS-THATS ME).....better end this list ,just getting started actually....

and.. James Blunt...

FIN.

• Upvote 1