Can a Ladyboy's Name Put You Off?

bumblebee

Garrydirty mentions in anothe thread meeting an LB called Liam. Personally no matter how hot she looked a name like that would make me hesitate. Luckily for us the Thai names tend not to sound Western but I hear a lot of the Philippines keep their male names which are ones we are more familiar with.

So what's the deal guys, has a name ever put you off or made you think twice?

And, of course, Garfield. Not off-putting - just plain ridiculous.

A friend of mine met her on Soi 6 years ago and said the name cause him to think she might not yet be legal so was off putting.

I think the name is charming, shows a certain goodness and softness.

My latest squeeze is a Filipino called Ivan :unsure: , the good thing is that she is only 5 foot 3 ins tall, silicone free, very slim, sexy as fook and looks nothing like a Russian Body-Builder :biggrin:

I did have a L/T with a ladyboy called GUSS a few years ago in Bangkok but thankfully she was one of the sexiest and best looking ladyboys Ive ever met B)

Garrydirty mentions in anothe thread meeting an LB called Liam. 

I remember a Liam in Goldfingers/Stringfellows, a personal fav back then.  It took me years before i realized her name was actually Riam. The evil  R vs. L syndrome.

I could never call her name without thinking Liam Gallagher.

• Upvote 2

What is it with these names? I mean Pancake, Garfield, Rabbit, Lampshade, wtf? Why do they do that? Are they just clueless?

Why don't they just use their real names, or a girl's version of their real names? How hard is that?

True, especially when THEY can't even pronounce it

names don't put me off 9 times 10 I don't remember there names anyway unless ive been with them 4-5 times it was Liams cock I remember most and long hair that sat on the cheeks of her arse ......i think for me its the ones that make some kind of impression on me in some other way not just the name.... Regards Garry

• Upvote 1

Guest sustra

How about Poo, Pooh I know it can kind of sound cute like the bear but in our lifestyle It can make me think of certain little unpleasant surprises discovered after the deed is done, Pepsi is another one hard to take seriously

very funny....Poo i love you....how does it sound?

My latest squeeze is a Filipino called Ivan 

Most of the Thai names don't bother me. I asked a Filipino LB her real name and it was Melvin. Kind of sorry I asked.

That's the thing Thai peoples real names we don't understand but Filipino's on the other hand have Western names .

If you ask be prepared ....... I met a Mark last trip and a well known Filipino LB who is known and loved by many around here is called Edward .

"Boys will be girls and girls will be boys its a crazy mixed up shook up world" - Ray Davies  

This one's name could not possibly put you off.

Her name is OFF.

And I can tell you from experience she is ON in the room. :biggrin: .........I like she. :happy0065:

Cheers DK

post-117-0-01026300-1395401557_thumb.jpg

post-117-0-10309900-1395401644_thumb.jpg

post-117-0-39087400-1395401747_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2