Ladyboy Scene General Knowledge Quiz.

bumblebee

The First LB Bar in Patts?

I have gone back as far as 1984 when one of the BMs here has reported of a ladyboy bar in Pattaya.

All the LBs wore pink and i never realized this place was once a LB Bar. The Bar still exists but maybe under another name though i think its still called the same. There do exist photos as proof although they are not mine to show but im sure our friend will dig them out at some stage.

I thought it was Limmatquai that opened in 1985 i think but it appears that it was not the first LB bar in Pattaya

So the question is what was the name of this Ladyboy Bar that was in fact open in 1984 in Pattaya

( Donnnnny is not allowed to answer this and he thinks it was the first LB Bar)

I've got one

Who remembers the name of the small, cranky, yet fun, LB gogo wich used to be located in the small soi going towards Pratanak Rd, just past the Carousel Bar in the Diamond Arcade on Walking Street???

It had a small red canopy over a dingy little doorway & there was usually a kathoey or two sitting around opposit... I had some good times there, but unfortunately it closed maybe sometime about 4/5 yrs ago. 

Sorry that I can't remember the name of the actual soi itself, but I don't think that I ever went there sober... And besides, as most of you have already guessed, I'm just not very good at that sort of stuff.. My bad.

• Upvote 1

do you mean Limmatquai, mentioned in the post just above yours ?

It seems that Limmatquai may have been formed from the bar that may have been the 1st LB Bar which was a few doors down in Diamond  Plaza and was called Caligula Bar..( i think its still called this)

• Upvote 1

... i just remember that a few years back Nicky and a couple of others worked there, i think you were the first to report it and i recall the name as on the old Forum someone kept getting the name wrong ( it could have been me.)

....never even knew they still had LB working there. Ill have to stop and look the next time

Which leads me to the next question...

QUESTION

WHO was the silver haired and silver tongued Bar Owner who fell for Nicky big time and eventually  dissapeard under a dark cloud. 

ha ha... you was quick on the draw with that one Dave  corrrrrect.. i think it was actually Frankc...im not sure  :biggrin:

question .. how did Fwank spell his name

( i think your spelling is correct Dave   :happy0065: just joking)

EDIT that Nicky was horny, im glad i notched her up , i think ill have a finger shuffle on the memory later

• Upvote 1

EDIT that Nicky was horny, im glad i notched her up , i think ill have a finger shuffle on the memory later

Haha TC, and poor Deepthroat is still in search of her :search:

Even Stogie had a fling with her and actually thought she was really "in to him" :rofl:

Each to their own but Nicky never "did it" for me personally :indifferent0025:

• Upvote 1

her 

Even Stogie had a fling with her and actually thought she was really "in to him" :rofl:

Stogie was just the afternoon shift in her black book....crikey she must have had some cocks in her time and Stogie was only one of many hansum man :laugh:

• Upvote 1