The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

60's  TV trivia;

We all know the leader of the gang of POW's in a German camp was named Hogan.

Can you name 3 out of 4 of his sidekicks?  Or all 4?

{Bonus points if you can name the replacement for the radio operator in the last 2 seasons}

Newkirk,(Richard Dawson)  Kinchloe,(Ivan Dixon) LeBeau. (Robert Clary) I cannot recall the character name played by Larry Hovis but he was the 4th. 

Again, I think the series was Lonesome Dove, some lame western series from the 80's......Marty Sheen may have been in it, really not sure as I never watched it. 

Right mini series. The actors were Robert Duvall (Kilgore) as Gus McCrae, and Frederic Forrest (Chef) as Blue Duck

No Sam. Also you need to name the movie. Here is another photo of the same actor in that movie, Much easier to guess. 

File21_zpsf2860610.jpg

Ok, one more pic from this movie, and can anyone name the movie and the two actors on the left and the right? The Filipino in the middle would be next to impossible for anyone other than a hardcore fan of the movie. The one on the left is same as in my avatar. He was well known for a couple of tv westerns, The one on the right was a popular character actor back in those days.

File22_zps823171bb.jpg

No idea what the movie is, Lefty.....but I do feel like I've seen it before.

J.C. Watt from the Sooners!  I knew there was an Oklahoma guy in the congress or the senate at one time, just couldn't come up with his name.

As for the Hogan's Heroes trivia; the Larry Hovis character was named Andrew Carter.  The 5th Hero who took over for Kinchloe in the last 2 seasons was named [character name] Baker, and in the first few episodes of the show, all done in B&W,  they had a Russian in their barracks; Carter replaced him.

No idea what the movie is, Lefty.....but I do feel like I've seen it before.

J.C. Watt from the Sooners!  I knew there was an Oklahoma guy in the congress or the senate at one time, just couldn't come up with his name.

As for the Hogan's Heroes trivia; the Larry Hovis character was named Andrew Carter.  The 5th Hero who took over for Kinchloe in the last 2 seasons was named [character name] Baker, and in the first few episodes of the show, all done in B&W,  they had a Russian in their barracks; Carter replaced him.

All I could remember about the Kinch replacement was either the character or the actor was named Washington. 

Here is one last photo from the move of my avatar. Showing some different characters. Maybe this will jog your memory. It was my favorite movie until I was in at least mid teens. My folks and I went to the drive in to see it when it first came out. I was about 8. 

File18_zpsf2faa3e4.jpg

Since the bars are closed.......

There are 7 countries where over half the population are "practicing Buddhists".

Name them.

Lower numbers/percentages are practicing adherents, or who those who have taken the Refuge. Higher numbers/percentages represent nominal or cultural Buddhists and practitioners of Buddhism alongside related faiths such as Confucianism, Taoism, Shinto, etc., as well as those who subscribe to Buddhism and its philosophies but stop short of any ceremonial or formal practice. Note that communist governments in China, North Korea, and Vietnam officially discourage religion, and lower estimates reflect those who have registered to state-sponsored Buddhist institutions.

You got 5 right Miki.

I would also have guessed Nepal but it is primarily Hindu.

Tibet is not considered a country (according to my source)

Vietnam has a larger number of cultural Buddhists but not "practicing Buddhists' (according to my source)

The other 2 are not so obvious.