What's Yor Worst Ladyboy Experience?

DownLoLarry

I have to say I have been extremely lucky when it comes to the Ladyboys I have been with. Maybe it is because I tend to stick with ones I already know, or other BM's have been with and recommended. So the "worst" experience I have had really is not all that bad, all things considered, just a bitter disappointment.

It was on the last night in Bangkok on my most recent trip, the night before going back to the old grind at home, so I was hoping for a special experience.

I have been a fan of TeeTee (cascade)ever since seeing that video, and seeing her up close and personal so to speak. Unfortunately, every time I go into cascades, I am nabbed by Janet,and just can't seem to get away from her. As luck would have that night, Janet wasn't about, so TeeTee was called over,quick negotiations were made, and off to the Dawin we went. By the time I got back to the loom, Ciobha jnr. was on full alert. Having waited for this for so long, and finding her body even better than I had hoped (what an ass)I couldn't wait to get to it.After pounding for a short time, I decided to change positions, but when ciobha jnr. came out to reposition, I noticed the poor lass had shat herself all over me. End of hard on,and I just could not get the image out of my head, so fun and frolics over for that night.I know it's nothing major,and has happened to so many of us in the past, but when one gets so excited after finally landing a long sought after catch-it was such a let down.

• Upvote 2

Hahahahaha!!!

Yes so sad and an event like that would have the same effect on the most of us. As much as you felt badly we all have to appreciate how badly it is for the shit-ee!!! Most humiliating for sure and undoubtedly diminishing for their juniors also.

We all have to remember when meddling in the mines one cannot expect to escape without dust and debris. :D

I had a bad experience 3 years ago when I had my one and only visit to HI BOSS on Soi 6.

Upon ordering a drink, 2 LBs sat with me and began giving me the hard sell for a quickie. Neither of them were very attractive, but I was sporting my beer-goggles at the time. When I agreed to go upstairs with 1(called Som), the other (called Paula) suddenly went ballistic, berating me for about 5 minutes for not choosing her. She was very threatening, telling me to f**k off etc.

I should have realised there and then that this place was dodgy, but I was a bit slozzled and horny, so not thinking strait.

I paid the B/F for Som and we went upstairs.

While in the room, a hand appeared under a gap from the neighbouring room trying to get at my pants pockets! I spotted this, and the gal made out like it was just a prank.

After doing the deed, Som demanded double the price we'd agreed on. I was threatened and basicly held captive until I coughed up.

Being cheated, threatened, insulted and almost robbed is not my idea of a good time.

I have never been back to that place, and never will.

• Upvote 1

Here's the other nutter, Paula. I got this pic from the Ladyboy-ladyboy website.

I didn't realise it at the time but her short haircut is probably because of stays at the Pattaya monkeyhouse.

Anyway guys, 2 skanks to avoid.

post-353-002882000 1304529054.jpg

• Upvote 2

I had a bad experience 3 years ago when I had my one and only visit to HI BOSS on Soi 6.

Hi Boss sure has a dodgy rep. It's hard to imagine this happening at any other ladyboy venue in Pattaya. This is almost like Azza's hole in the wall encounter in Kuala Lumpur.

But once upon a time, Hi Boss was the only ladyboy bar on Soi 6, and there weren't that many ladyboy's in the girl bars on Soi 6. Why put up with this crap when you have great ladyboy bars on Soi 6 with farang owners such as Lucky Love and So What.

About 15+ years ago I was in a TG oriented bar here in the States & was chatting up a cute TS when she opined "Why do you think any girl would go with you for free?"

Ooh, I could feel the blade go right into my front! Not just rejection, but a confirmation of my acceleration towards the "golden years". :sorry:

I wish she had stolen $100 from me instead.

Hmmmm, well in the real world nobody goes with anyone without some form of compensation whether fixed or based on performance. Nothing is forever. Only the church, :-)

As they say, "I am so old I was born when the Dead Sea was just sick." Suck it up and deal with it the best you can.

Here's the other nutter, Paula. I got this pic from the Ladyboy-ladyboy website.

I didn't realise it at the time but her short haircut is probably because of stays at the Pattaya monkeyhouse.

Anyway guys, 2 skanks to avoid.

The surgeon who did that tit job should go to the Monkey House too... This is a lulu 80

It is never the surgeon's fault. It is idiots mauling the girl's tits before the implant has been secured by the tissue growing around them. It takes about 3 months before they aren't in danger of slipping out of place.

Of course the girls can't wait that long, they need money immediately so they have to risk it. I have seen many new sets of bolt-ons but I know not to touch them or very gently if I am invited to.

I have seen girls reduced to tears by some moron who pounced on her new chest squeezing the life out of them. This idiot was so happy, he had his Heineken, he had his smokes & he had the biggest shit-eating grin from being the first guy to cop a feel of some tits he thought he had every right to grab.

He had no idea that he had just ruined the girl's life & she now had to live with the consequences of what had happened to her. The guy on the other hand walked away thinking what a wonderful country because he knows he would be locked up if he tried that at home.

And he is no doubt one of the arseholes who posts about lousy surgery everytime he sees a titjob gone wrong. Honestly, some days I could just scream.

Well, I've never mauled anyone's tits.

My only experience with fresh bolt-ons was some 3 years back. I was enticed into a soi 6 bar by the well-known LB, Tum.

Inside, she told be she'd just had implants done. I asked if they were sore, and the exact words of her memorable reply were 'Yes, but OK for sex.'

I went upstairs for a quickie with her as she was very persuasive. Undressed, her tits did indeed look a bit swollen and sore, so I left them alone, and busied myself with her magnificent arse and other interesting bits!

She's now one of the most high-profile LBs on Walking Street.

Incidentally, she was a fabulous shag and nice to be with.

It is never the surgeon's fault. It is idiots mauling the girl's tits before the implant has been secured by the tissue growing around them. It takes about 3 months before they aren't in danger of slipping out of place.

Of course the girls can't wait that long, they need money immediately so they have to risk it. I have seen many new sets of bolt-ons but I know not to touch them or very gently if I am invited to.

I have seen girls reduced to tears by some moron who pounced on her new chest squeezing the life out of them. This idiot was so happy, he had his Heineken, he had his smokes & he had the biggest shit-eating grin from being the first guy to cop a feel of some tits he thought he had every right to grab.

He had no idea that he had just ruined the girl's life & she now had to live with the consequences of what had happened to her. The guy on the other hand walked away thinking what a wonderful country because he knows he would be locked up if he tried that at home.

And he is no doubt one of the arseholes who posts about lousy surgery everytime he sees a titjob gone wrong. Honestly, some days I could just scream.

Hi Pacman. I love tits, but I find the fake ones--on women or men--as attractive as a wooden leg, so I can affirm that I'm not the guy ruining the tit jobs by squeezing them. I'll say however, that the tit jobs invariably ruin perfectly serviceable femboys :)

An appropriate song:

Dabbler

• Upvote 2

Some people prefer the enhancements, some don't.

Personally I think a perfect set of bolt-ons are a miracle of plastic surgery & look better than natural tits. And they complete the illusion, I just can't imagine the big names in the LB world ever having their fame without them.

A comment about my statement that it isn't the surgeon to blame for mis-shapen boobs, can you imagine a respected plastic surgeon fitting the implants on the operating table & seeing one tit pointing up & the other pointing down & saying "that's close enough, she's only a katoey, she'll have to put up with it"

By the time the girl is wheeled out of the operating theatre with both breasts securely taped in place, they have been aligned perfectly. The comment from the girls when they say they are OK for sex is all about giving the customer the confidence that he can safely proceed.

Please remember they will say anything for a barfine & when the girl is still tender from her operation, treat them with care.

Some people prefer the enhancements, some don't.

Personally I think a perfect set of bolt-ons are a miracle of plastic surgery & look better than natural tits. And they complete the illusion, I just can't imagine the big names in the LB world ever having their fame without them.

A comment about my statement that it isn't the surgeon to blame for mis-shapen boobs, can you imagine a respected plastic surgeon fitting the implants on the operating table & seeing one tit pointing up & the other pointing down & saying "that's close enough, she's only a katoey, she'll have to put up with it"

By the time the girl is wheeled out of the operating theatre with both breasts securely taped in place, they have been aligned perfectly. The comment from the girls when they say they are OK for sex is all about giving the customer the confidence that he can safely proceed.

Please remember they will say anything for a barfine & when the girl is still tender from her operation, treat them with care.

I had never thought of the "going back to work too soon" as a factor, but it makes sense. I agree with the commercial factor driving these things. For the rest it's a question of taste: I wouldn't argue on that.

D.

A story about my ex g/f's 21st Birthday Party (To Hell and Back)

** = my g/f

At around 7-30pm all her friends have arrived and we start to enjoy **'s party even though I'm a bit of a "loner" here as I dont speak Thai nor do they speak much English.

I doesn't bother me as its **'s day and I'm happy her friends could make it for her and a "good spread" was put on by the restaurant

Well the Party's over

Someone takes our bike and we are given lifts back to our hotel on her friends bikes

It has been a "fantastic" night and I'm so so happy for ** that 10 of her friends turned up to make it a most "enjoyable" night for her

The "Bill" for the night was only about 4,800baht too

So "Happy Day's" for us both or I least thought they were gonna be

I could "NEVER" envisage what would happen in the next hour I am looking forward to a night of "passion" with my "darling" but need to be sure I won't disappoint her

While **'s back is turned I reach into my suitcase to take a Kamagra gel "on the sly" without her noticing but she "DOES" notice I'm up to something as I quickly put the wrapper back in my suitcase

Now why I try taking these things is beyond me, they dont work for me and all they do is give me "heartburn"

The only thing that gives me a "sure fire stiffy" and works for me everytime is sucking Am's "cock"

"WHAT YOU DO" she asks,

I reply "nothing darling"

"DAVID WHAT YOU DO?" she says angrily

I again reply "nothing" slightly embarrased

"DAVID YOU DO SOMETHING, WHAT YOU DO?"

The next thing that happens is ALL the contents of my suitcase are being "strewn" all over the floor with ** searching through everything

She finds nothing, and is quite visibly "pissed off"

"I told you so, why not believe me" I say to her as I clear up the mess

** then throws all her cosmestics on the floor in "frustration"

More "mess" for me to clear up

She then "acuses" me of chatting the Gay guy up in the pink shirt at the party (6th pic below) when in fact it was him that was "very friendly" to me.

She shouts that I and want to be with him and it didn't help that I got a lift back to the hotel on the back of his bike and gave him a "friendly hug" as a "thanks"

Not to be "outdone" ** then "launches" my beloved jar of Kenco coffee I had brought with me from the UK swiftly followed by a carton of cigarettes (200) through our 9th floor hotel room window.(next to last pic)

I think "OH SHIT" she's gonna kill somebody but thankfully they only hit the covered roof above the enterance to the hotel

I plead with her to "calm down" trying to hold and comfort her

She does for a little while but then "insists" we go to stay at her place

I said "no way" now as its late and she can go by herself if she wants

"NO, WE GO TOGETHER, YOU PROMISE" she shouts

I have had enough and shout back "I'm not going and she can "fuck off" if she likes"

"DAVID WE GO NOW" she screams

My head is my hands and my head is "banging"

I glance round to see an "image" that will "haunt" me for the rest of my life

** is only "hanging" from the OUTSIDE of the Hotel room window 9 floor's up

All I see is her hands and head

There is no balcony and it is a straight drop :wacko:

I fucking "shit myself" and race to the window

I grab her arms and pull her back through the window.

Call it " inner" strength but it was easy

I'm "shaking" like a leaf by this stage and ask her why she did that

The truth is that ** was "seconds" from "CERTAIN DEATH"

The last pic below doesn't really how high we were really up :blink:

I am still shaking in "disbelief" and "shock"

I say "OK ** WE go your home, WE go your home" "PLEASE PLEASE not do that again"

She says "OK we go now" seemingly quite "oblivious" to what shes just done

I ask her why she wanted to kill herself, her reply was

"You not love me I not care if I die"

My head is totally "mashed" and I insist on riding the motorbike to her home which is about 10 minutes away,

I dont really want any "front on" collisions with buses or trucks right now

We arrive at her room and she uncovers the mosquito net that covers her bed.

We undress and lie down together on her mattress, I'm still shaking as we "cuddle up" together and kiss

"You want insert" she asks

"Damm fucking right I do" I say as I slip from under the mosquito net to retrieve the KY from my last trip

I fuck ** "senseless", it was "lust" this time and not "love" probaly the "adrenaline" pumping through my body

I "cum" inside her , then her "back" then on her "stomach", all in in the space of 20 minutes, I certainly was "horned" up to fuck

I lay back on the bed and she says "she want cum too"

I tell her she will have to ride me "cowboy style" as I'm "old man" (a phrase that would stick with her )

She get's on top of me and slips my still "rampant" rod inside her

Looking up at her "riding" me is fantastic and I want it to last "forever" but after about 5 minutes I "explode" again in her ass

** is on the verge of "climax" herself now and I "gesture" where I want it

A few seconds later she slips off my cock and sticks her's in my mouth unleashing a "wad" of her "cum" down my throat,

"Lovely Jubbly"

This was a really "happy" ending to what had been quite an "eventful" evening to say the least

.I lay beside ** watching her sleeping

I still cant "comprehend" what she did at the hotel or "WHY" she did it

Here I am looking at a just turned 21 year old girl who didn't care if she "lived" or "died" a couple of hours before.

I try to sleep myself but its "IMPOSSIBLE" as I'm getting "flashbacks" of her "hanging" from that hotel room window

I go outside to smoke a cigarette and try and take it all in.

The "vision's" I have in my head now are of ** actually having fallen from the window and me looking down from the window and seeing her lay "DEAD" in a "pool of blood"

I start "shaking" again, I am a "bag of nerves now as "tear's start to fall from my eyes as I think of another "scenario"

What if she had "DIED" and I was on a suspected "Murder Charge" and the implications of that

Selfish I know but it could have happened.

I go back to the bed and try and sleep.

No can do as there are about what seems 20 "Cock's" (bird variety) playing off on each other.

I have heard these birds every day on my phone while I was in the UK

I look again at this "sweet child" lying there "innocently" beside me

I kiss her on the head, again a tear drops from my eye and I go outside again.

I sit outside for hours just in a "daze"

A few "earlybird's" pass by on motorbikes in a soi right beside her home, these are other sounds I hear on my phone too.

"DAVID DAVID" ** has woken

"I'm outside" I reply

** What you do?"

Me--"I cant sleep"

**--" Come here please"

I return to the bed and tell her I can't sleep because of those fucking Cock's driving me "ting tong"

** "cuddles" up to me and starts "squeezing my nipples"

I feel her body against my skin and get an instant "boner"

We swap a few kisses which then become very "passionate"

This time I "make love" to ** kissing , licking and sucking every inch and orifice of her body for ages before the "insert"

I could feel her home "shaking" and "creaking" as we both reached our "climax" in tandem over Am's chest lol

You could say the earth moved

We had timed this just right as her Aunt started to call ** from the bottom of the steps

Ah well, its the start of another Beautiful Day :blink:

...................................................................................

(This is an experience I had on 31st Oct 2007 which is a part of a Trip Report named "To Hell and Back" about my ex g/f after her 21st Birthday Party that we celebrated with her friends at the River Reataurant in her hometown of Lampang

I still had Flashbacks for a couple of years of her hanging out of that window, why would someone not care about their own life at only 21?

We did not "finnit" and were together another year and I still helped her out moneywise till Nov 2009 and we still remain friends today.

I put it down to being Halloween night but it all ended all right on the night :D

post-136-029358000 1305652481.jpg

post-136-097052500 1305654196.jpg

post-136-071474800 1305654272.jpg

post-136-035952000 1305654310.jpg

post-136-086382400 1305654588.jpg

post-136-093275300 1305654640.jpg

post-136-072828100 1305654696.jpg

post-136-081593000 1305654758.jpg

• Upvote 2

** is only "hanging" from the OUTSIDE of the Hotel room window 9 floor's up

All I see is her hands and head

There is no balcony and it is a straight drop :wacko:

I fucking "shit myself" and race to the window

I grab her arms and pull her back through the window.

Call it " inner" strength but it was easy

I'm "shaking" like a leaf by this stage and ask her why she did that

The truth is that ** was "seconds" from "CERTAIN DEATH"

The last pic below doesn't really how high we were really up :blink:

Probably the scariest girlfriend story I've ever heard Dave. :shok::help: