Horny Bar

Luung

Hi all,

During my last Pattaya sabbatical myself & a few BM's from 'that site' spent quite a lot of time in this great little 'new' mixed LB/GG bar that I think is worthy of bringing to everyones attention, it's named 'Horny Bar' & it's a nice, open fronted, clean, fresh feeling space right slap bang opposite/adjacent to Pooks, Soi 6... And I'm peretty sure that hardly any body's noticed it?!

I would have posted before now, but apart from sheer laziness, I'm no photographer & the photo that I took of the front of the place as got to be just about the worst photo that anyone as ever tried to post on a 'grot' forum, ever... So 'BB' please get down there ASAP & take some proper photos of the place, it'll be worth your while, honest!

Anyway, the staff are a scream & the mamasan's a really good natured, shaggable & willing (glowing reports) LB, also there were two other katoeys working there at the time, one of whom 'Doti' (pictured) I spent some time with. This one actually made it back to my Loom & that just doesn't happen often!.. That sort of thing is usually the preservre of the trusted few like 'my mamasan', the other one, no names, no pat drill.

She's only 19 which is usually way too young for me, but she was one of those obvious 'girl' LB's, she's so completely feminine & JMHO, should never have been born a 'he'!.. But unfortunately she's absolutely desperate to have the 'FULL' body make over... Complete face re-do, titties, snip n'tuck, silicone in the bum & thighs, the lot! Thankfully the doctors have refused to work on her owing to her age (good call)!.. But she's has been told to think about it & go back when she's 21/22 yrs old... So please, please, pleeeeeeeeeaaaase, if anyone takes her, for fucks sake try to talk her out of it... Tities yes (if they're the right size), but she really doesn't need anything else; she's already getting her face on some very glossy media pages (part time) so it's obviously teenage insecurity as much as anything else. I see 'girl', she sees 'boy', it's such a shame!

Anyway, do yourselves... And them a favor & call in for a drink

post-224-016684500 1304085740.jpg

post-224-047915900 1304085775.jpg

post-224-050630100 1304085819.jpg

post-224-030822700 1304085875.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yes she is very pretty indeed and to me looks more girl than boy for sure.

Unc, since you are a dear friend I will make it a point in early June to visit the bar, seek her out, and do what I can to save her from herself. If in order to achieve this I have to barfine her, take her back to my room and suck her cock then so be it and I will. It will be an ordeal but I am happy to do it for you since I know you would extend the same kindness to me.

Yes she is very pretty indeed and to me looks more girl than boy for sure.

Unc, since you are a dear friend I will make it a point in early June to visit the bar, seek her out, and do what I can to save her from herself. If in order to achieve this I have to barfine her, take her back to my room and suck her cock then so be it and I will. It will be an ordeal but I am happy to do it for you since I know you would extend the same kindness to me.

You are a gentleman Sam... And I am sure that you will behave like one.

For sure Unc, for sure. You can count on me.

If there are other LBs friends of yours who might benefit from my selfless intervention please advise. I will do my best to help guide them during my next mission. Heavy burden but I am earning my way into heaven.

The old men of Tokugawa, one of the more civilised cultures to ever inhabit the Earth, liked a nice age symmetry between themselves and their girls:

61 & 16

71 & 17

81 & 18

So 19 sounds pretty good to me Lung. She looks a real honey and I'm jallus of you, of Sam, and of any other lucky bastards who get to peck her cheek in the interim.

• 1 year later...

The Soi Strollers made it over to the bar last night and were impressed with what they found. A nice small, cosy spot with genial hosts, sounds a bit like somewhere around here come to think of it. :rolleye0012: The girls are friendly in a hassle free way, just what the bar critics approve of. Thanks Joy and Vinee, will see you again soon no doubt.

post-106-0-61164000-1351913052_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-09879800-1351913056_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-51735500-1351913059_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-96213800-1351913062_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-80752400-1351913066_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice to see her again ...good value that one .. i had many a nice blow job from she. The first time i met her she had my dick out and in her mouth within 10 minutes of standing at the bar . I took her upstairs but you can go Economy class and just sit down in the back room if you so desire although other mongers and staff walking past is a bit unerving

I bet she is popular now

• Upvote 1

Nice to see her again ...good value that one .. i had many a nice blow job from she. The first time i met her she had my dick out and in her mouth within 10 minutes of standing at the bar . I took her upstairs but you can go Economy class and just sit down in the back room if you so desire although other mongers and staff walking past is a bit unerving

I bet she is popular now

Good to know. Brings out the exhibitionist in me. Do I have to pay extra for that? :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Update on Horny Bar.

Laa Mok has posted on PA and LBP that his syndicate has now bought Horny Bar, and will be continuing to run it as a ladyboy bar. The girls presently there will be staying on, which will be a relief for them as I heard they were worried about their future, and there will be 4 new ladyboys starting next week.

There will be a party there on Tuesday 27 August to celebrate the change in ownership.

• Upvote 2