La Bamba: What's Up?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sindy has just confirmed to me that La Bamba is no more. Nok has finally abandoned it and is now running the Red Poppy Bar across the street as a sole project. Rent and bils in La Bamba were much too

Nice to see that La Bamba has a more permanent Fairy Godfather.........   I really hope that the recent move to a venue, that includes rooms for rent, will be a new start for the La Bamba team   I

Rare as duck’s teeth these days are photos from La Bamba, well let’s remedy that situation tonight.  Besides some of the long established faces and names there are a couple of new, well new to the bar

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Great pics BB +1 amigo

Cindy..(one day Dave one day :wub: )

Nok... She has given me the greenlight for my next trip :spiteful:

Nancy... I could happily be knelt between her legs all night dressed in Black skirt, stockings and especially those black panties :rolleyes:

I would even give up "my rear" to her for "Queen and Country" :hi:

Om or Aom has a very nice "package" too ;)

post-136-076819200 1320413361.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just about to head out to another party, this time it's FM Ciobha's 40th birthday. Should be a good night, I'll try to upload some photos as soon as I find a signal in Cambodia. :pic: Anyone in town, feel free to drop in and wish the lad a happy birthday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been a bit quiet around here but according to the ScottishLadyboyTerrorist over on 69, a few guys favourite, Jen, is working here now. Here she is a few years back in Ezy. Should draw a few of her fans down 13/1 for a tipple or two no doubt.

post-106-087966900 1327418068.jpg

• Upvote 1

Cheers for that BB. And I was there the night you took that photo as well.... Oh how old I feel. lol

So, here are my latest rendition of La Bamba shots, fresh off the digi cam...

:clapping:

That's all folks..

:drinks:

That's more than enough to raise the blood pressure SLBT. Thanks for the contribution, ya cannot beat a transparent dress and a g-string. :air_kiss:

• 2 weeks later...