La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

Yayyyyyyy :happy0065: great to see you back brother 17, I was worried sick about you. Life around here hasn't been the seem without my (La Bamba) twin. :drinks:

On a side note, I was in Westport last night, and went to a little bar where the Guiness was probably the best I have ever tasted in my life. Thank Christ I wasn't driving home this morning, cause I had so much I was still drunk not hungover.

Life around here hasn't been the seem without my (La Bamba) twin. :drinks:

Cheers, mate. It indeed won't be the same without you and the Irish crew when I get back there. ...

On a side note, I was in Westport last night, and went to a little bar where the Guiness was probably the best I have ever tasted in my life. Thank Christ I wasn't driving home this morning, cause I had so much I was still drunk not hungover.

Hi praise, coming from you. I must make a trip to this Westport someday. You know every time I have a funny-tasting pint (which is about every other one here in the States) I think of yourself :drinks:

BTW, I texted Nokky last night (afternoon, Thai time) and she is busy with getting the new premises in order. I look forward to inspect it -- along with the staff -- come Xmas time. After all, it will have been nearly six weeks since I was there, by then. :rofl:

Anyone familiar with the wallpaper on the right hand side of the first pic in the above post? :flirt2:

Iconic!

I never got to venture into Club 131 - it closed a year or two before my first excursion - but it was photos of the girls there that originally piqued my interest in these creatures. One particular creature intrigued me to the point of infatuation, and I remain her Captain Ahab 7 years later.

post-75-0-66246400-1355419559_thumb.jpg

Bloody hell DT, have you still got a crush on her? :biggrin:

Sadly, it seems so. I'm afraid there is nothing to do about it Mr.Duke. It is what it is and it won't change. But it is okay. We all need our dreams and impossible to reach icons. DT knows he can never meet and have Nicky in the same way I could never meet and be with Amy. If so we run the risk of the whole fantasy going to NeverNeverLand and never to be retrieved. Now who wants that?!

Spot on Sam. It's the same way with rock stars - the dead ones are more popular as they never grow old and fat and gray and lose their ability to write amazing new songs. This allows us to project onto them whatever we want or desire, but if they live (or we get to meet our own personal "Nicky" - whomever that might be) the reality intrudes on the fantasy and the bubble has to be burst.

She'll always be the one I think of when I think of beautiful feminine LB's, unless she comes back to Pattaya - 3 or 4 years older now than when she was last seen - and I actually get to spend some time with her. At that point I'm sure she'll just be another notch on the bedpost, instead of a burning infatuation. (Insert your own joke about penicillin and burning infatuations here _________________).

• Upvote 1

I agree gents. Most of the time it's better to remember them as they were. None of us stay looking our best & LBs are no different. Many times guys have been disappointed when they finally meet their special one & discover the picture they fell in love with is over 10 years old.

I met Nicky when she was a young girl. She still is a young girl but she wasn't so battle hardened then. She was very sweet but it was a moment in time. If I ever meet her again I will ask her about those days but if I don't, I will always think of her as the young girl in this picture.

I have posted this before years ago but IMO, it captures one of the prettiest LBs ever to grace the scene. If you haven't seen this photo before, enjoy it & understand why smart, sensible guys like Deepthroat can carry a flame for a girl who they may never meet. And not-so-smart & not-so-sensible guys like myself also remember her fondly. And one day, the memory will far outweigh the reality.

post-106-0-10272500-1355680366_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1