La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

Not whistling anything at the moment: our site is temporarily down, as our webhost is dealing with a power outage at the datacenter where our server is located. :( So if you're trying to access the site and can't, that's why. Lousy modern dependence on technology. .... 

I think it's Hugo Chavez or the Jewish Illuminati Alien 9/11-Shadow Government Conspirators behind it all.  :ph34r:  :mad0245:

Thanks for the updates, would love to be there for Miss Nancy's party, but alas, unless I win the lotto in the next few weeks that aint gonna happen. :sad0143:  :sad0143:  :sad0143:

Don't tell me Jim is going to Siam without you ?

Cheers DK

Oh man, I so wanna get a taste of Nancy's monster cock one of these days. Next time I am in the LOS, I will make a point to check out Pattaya. Also wanna try out the prostate massage place. Just itching to go full perv.

"...prostate massage place." Noks index finger?  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Sadly DK and 4:17, 'tis true. :sad0143:  Brother Slim shall be there Friday Lunchtime while I am stuck at home freezing my knackers off!!!!!

I don't know how he will cope without my guidance and on the spot advice, :friends:  but I hope he manages and enjoys himself anyway.

Hey kids, 

Party in La Bamba on Saturday in honor of the girl you're too chicken to talk to, Miss Wil (aka View). 

Not sure if it's her birthday or what; I just got a text from the boss lady asking me to post this. So all of you guys panting over Ms. Wil, but too tongue-tied to say hi, there's not better time than at her own party, eh? 

BTW, I posted this in answer to a question over on that other forum, so for those of you confused about her name: 

Because of the way the Thai alphabet sounds translate into English (sometimes there isn't a direct translation hence the goofy spellings), the Romanicized spelling of her name comes closer to View, but the pronunciation is closer to Wil (actually falls between Wil and Wheel), but if you say Wil/Will, it's close enough for jazz.

post-3552-0-85266800-1363881352_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Ok Route67, I will comply. You shall find an envelope in the agreed place tomorrow morning at 8.45 am. There will the princely sum of £4.53 in said envelope as per your request. Don't spend it all at once or you shall be rumbled!! :sword:

Take care of the wee man for me lads, you know how he gets after a few cooking sherry's. :crazy:  :mad0261:

• Upvote 1

Sadly DK and 4:17, 'tis true. :sad0143:  Brother Slim shall be there Friday Lunchtime while I am stuck at home freezing my knackers off!!!!!

I don't know how he will cope without my guidance and on the spot advice, :friends:  but I hope he manages and enjoys himself anyway.

Ciobha, l just heard the bad news. Sorry to hear you won't be joining your partner in crime. Somehow the Lone Ranger without Tonto, Batman without Robin, Tarzan without....Ok you know the drill.

I will have an extra shot for you and stagger home.

Poor slim l hope he survives!

• Upvote 1

Ain't that the truth, pretty chilly for March.  Enjoy the party all of you who can make it.

Ok Route67, I will comply. You shall find an envelope in the agreed place tomorrow morning at 8.45 am. There will the princely sum of £4.53 in said envelope as per your request. Don't spend it all at once or you shall be rumbled!! :sword:

Take care of the wee man for me lads, you know how he gets after a few cooking sherry's. :crazy:  :mad0261:

Sorry - I am confused. Is this money to ensure that he gets home safely or is money to ensure, let's put this delicately, he doesn't get home, safely or otherwise?

I find it useful to have this sort of thing clear in my mind before we take the money.

Not sure that Nok knew or not but there is a big party at Sensations on Saturday 23rd.

By all accounts it will be a big gathering which means La Bamba and Stringfellows may have a quite night.

Any chance to shift party to Sunday 24th.

I know a lot of guys committed to Sensations as it is a BMs 50th - well promoted on other sites.

I would hate to see the Golden Girls put a lot of effort in when many customers will be elsewhere.

That's actually a very good point Brother Rossco, I wonder if it is too late now to change dates, but it would be a wise move. Back in November, Sindy moved the date of her party to accomodate the people on the ground, which turned out well because her party was packed all night.

Maybe a quick word with Nok or Brother 17 would be adviseable.

Not sure that Nok knew or not but there is a big party at Sensations on Saturday 23rd....

... wonder if it is too late now to change dates, but it would be a wise move. ...

555, okay everyone, okay just calm down; relax -- no need to get your knickers in a twist.

It's not like there haven't been parties on the same night before. Some will go to both, like myself, some won't, mai pen rai. To be honest there doesn't seem to be a lot of overlap between the La Bamba regulars and the Sensations regulars (there are a few of us, but not many), anyway. 

Besides this party isn't for customers so much as it is for Wil and her friends in the bar, as she is going home up country for the next month or so, so the girls wanted to give her a nice send off. Plans have already been made, and it was all done on short notice, so there it is; the other party wasn't a concern. Had it been some other occasion, I'm sure they would taken it into account.

And you all assume that this 4:17 guy wields some sort of influence; let me blunt: he does not, 555. He's just some gobshite nerd who happens to be handy with a keyboard. :geek:  Nok and Annie run the show, as always; and let me remind you, between the two of them they have more than a decade running bars and restaurants in Pattaya. 

As for the party conflict, as I say -- again, really not an issuel. If you cut through the Avenue and the alley in front of Balitaya on Soi 15 it takes less than 10 minutes to walk from La Bamba to Sensations (or vice versa). I know this, because I do it at least once or twice a weekend. If you cut through the empty lot behind Action Street, you can cut that down by a few more minutes. Pay 30 or 40 baht for a motorcy, and you can cut it down to a couple minutes. Those who want to hit both can easily do so; those that don't, mai pen rai. 

This one's for the ladies and Wil.  :party0011:

• Upvote 2

I have always wondered?  Will Nancy bttm?

Neo24

I am sure that, in extremis, she will, but that's not her primary usp. IM (not so)HO it would be a bit like buying a Ferrarri and wondering if it would be suitable for taking stuff to the rubbish tip. Yes it would, but that's not really why you got one.

• Upvote 1