• Linda Bar
    • England Bar (JSB)
    • Road House (Sally Bar) Jomtien
    • Family Bar (all)
    • Coconut Bar (Beach Rd)
    • Baby Boom
    • Anaconda
    • So What

I am sure I have not got every bar on here form memory but I think most of the popular and talked about ones,if I have missed any out then I apologise in advance, dont shoot me.

If you want to qualify your choice here then feel free as it will help many members.

I was going to include another section of which we think is the worst but that might be unfair to the guys who run the bars as each individuals experience is different,but please feel free to criticise as well as praise.

My choice is very close between Stringfellows , Labamba & Koyo7 all for totally different reasons but plumped for Stringys as there is nowt better than having the lovely Susie jam that salami down your throat when you least expect it.

My least favourite is probably Obsessions due to that horrible fat ladyboy Mamasan who is the most annoying cunt for hustling drinks and getting your bill wrong

Isn't it great the selection of bars in Pattaya! :D

My vote goes to Famous as IMHO Karl and Lita are an unbeatable team, two indoor spaces and an outdoor balcony.

For most guys I guess it depends on a ladyboys. At Famous, they are friendly but know me well enough that they no I won't be taking them due to my relationship status so they leave me alone.

My second choice would be Sally's but I don't make it Jomtien that often.

Btw, Lucky Love is having a New Year's Eve party.

I concur with PD. Famous is #1 because of Lita and Karl. Karl plays the best music of any bar in Pattaya. Lots of parties thrown there too. Great venue, and the location suits me.

I do like Sally's a lot too and if it were closer I'd go more. But it is still a solid #2 for me.

I like Linda Bar for a place to sit and relax. Koyo7 is moving up the list for me too.

Next would probably be LaBamba to round out my personal top 5.

Ahem quite , I have witnessed a few of those experiences first hand Tel :rolleyes:

I like Koyo7 at the moment and Sallys for a relaxing one B)

Should that not read fist hand. :o I would have to plump for Sally's as it stands, but not been to Famous or Koyo7 yet, which looks quite interesting.

Though not a ladyboy bar, XZone deserves a mention here. Everyday is Merry Fistmas at XZone and who doesn't like fisting! B)

Had two great nights out with a bunch of mates, a mix of guys, ladies, and ladyboys, all having a good ole time.

They have two main areas where the fisting, carpet munching and banana plunging goes on. While many of the girls will only permit vaginal fisting, some enjoy an anal fist too. Not just from each other but from customers as well.

Draft beer is the way to go at 49 baht and you may even find an ice cube shot into your beer form a ladies love hole. :P

With the right people, XZone can be rife with hijinx! Find the inner fister in you!

For my two cents, over the holidays La Bamba rolled in at dead last, never seeing more than two -- count em -- two ladyboys and zero punters on my brief visits and passingsby...

Koyo7 is the comer these days, if only the girls would calm down just a bit. Stiff drinks!

Famous of course has the layout and the hosts, if not the walk-up traffic...

But in the wee hours my vote goes to settling into a big wooden chair at Linda . . .

• 1 year later...

Went with Stringfellows. In the past it's been my favorite and was always a great time. Hearing alot of bad reviews about it lately, and seems like Suzy isn't there too often. Maybe i'll go with a different favorite (like Famous or Pook Swan) after next upcoming trip

Went with Stringfellows. In the past it's been my favorite and was always a great time. Hearing alot of bad reviews about it lately, and seems like Suzy isn't there too often. Maybe i'll go with a different favorite (like Famous or Pook Swan) after next upcoming trip

Bumblebee said she's left and can be spotted up on Soi 7 or 8 now.

I chose Famous. Ultimately, it's hard to beat Famous for selection, comfort, and great hosts. Plus the layout really is an asset, has something for everyone with the front porch area, the inside bar, or the upstairs open air courtyard.

Best newcomer is either Anaconda or Baby Boom.

Biggest fall this year was either Koyo or La Bamba, which I enjoyed a lot in previous trips but ended up barfining exactly ZERO girls from either this year.

My favourites from my last trip

1- Famous

2- La Bamba

3- Baby Boom

I voted Famous and echo DT's sentiments.....

"I chose Famous. Ultimately, it's hard to beat Famous for selection, comfort, and great hosts. Plus the layout really is an asset, has something for everyone with the front porch area, the inside bar, or the upstairs open air courtyard."

:clapping:

My vote goes to So What! Bar.......

ohhh i just see its not even on here :cray:

So sorry Tiger! I certainly would have been by your bar (and probably many times!) but I didn't seen any promotion of it on here before I came over on my last trip. Now that you're on here again and doing regular updates it will probably help to get a bunch of guys stopping in.

In America we have a saying: Out of sight, out of mind. In other words, if I don't see it I'm likely not going to remember or think about it.

Now that we see you on here we're certainly going to think of So What Bar more.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your post and welcome Quinn. I was a big fan of Sally's also, but on my last trip it just didn't have the same draw as previous times. I found myself hanging out in Famous as my LB bar of choice and enjoyable times they were. As I am pretty easy going I tend to drift to where the other guys are meeting. Last trip very few went to La Bamba and consequently neither did I although I do like the place.

So as they say in sport, based on current form I'd have to give the nod to Famous.