Gripes, Complaints, Rants...

SiamSam

I love the NHS

But what fun is that, having good health care you don't have to pay for?

Here in the land of the free and home of the brave, I get to pay $561 a month for premiums for subpar insurance, a 1000 dollar premium, and 20/80 co-payments for anything over 5 grand!

If Breaking Bad took place in the UK it would be a very short-lived show.

post-107-0-53546700-1379098071_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Knowing winter is coming. The days are now shorter. The mornings and evenings cooler. I hate winter in North America. Well, I fucking hate winter anywhere. Perhaps I'll grow a goatee and dye it blond...

nice one sam....at least youre paying attention....Sam,uncle lung would approve ....he's our style guru.....and blonds do have more fun dontcha know.....

• Upvote 1

nice one sam....at least youre paying attention....Sam,uncle lung would approve ....he's our style guru.....and blonds do have more fun dontcha know.....

I pay attention to everything you write Willie even when it don't make any sense.  :biggrin:

Mr. Unc and I have the same birthdays. February 29th. We are both 16 now. In another 8 years we will be legal and ready for action!!!!

Knowing winter is coming. The days are now shorter. The mornings and evenings cooler. I hate winter in North America. ..

That's why I always leave between November and May.

Made the mistake of sticking it out last year and it was dreadful.

Cheers DT,  I have an account there but rarely use it, maybe I will chime in on the USA thread.

• 4 weeks later...

I was gonna have a coupla quick rants....coz its the rants thread.....but i dont feel like ranting coz i'm in such a good mood -555

ive been busy as hell these last few months and been squirreling the dosh away for my forthcoming trip to LoS......so life is pretty good.....like BB sez ,it looks like this lovely summer we've had is coming to an end.....roll on thailand in 4 weeks time....

I was gonna have a coupla quick rants....coz its the rants thread.....but i dont feel like ranting coz i'm in such a good mood -555

ive been busy as hell these last few months and been squirreling the dosh away for my forthcoming trip to LoS......so life is pretty good.....like BB sez ,it looks like this lovely summer we've had is coming to an end.....roll on thailand in 4 weeks time....

Hard to be in anything but a good mood Willie when there is a long stint in Los just on the horizon. :drinks:

Jesus!!! This is a RANT thread FFS. Will you two happy flower smelling hippies stick with the tour :roadrage: . 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

How come when your GG gf goes to the mall with you, there are hot ladyboys galore working in the department stores, giving you looks behind your girls back, as you try to pretend not to be looking at them and get caught by your girl, but when you go alone with the plan to meet some of these said LBs they all seem to have the day off, and the other ones are not even shopping!

I couldn't even find a gayboy  to give me a handjob in the toilet! 

I may never go to Central chitlom again! 

:blink:  :mad0245:

• Upvote 1

feckin bus drivers....the bastards are still at the stop as u get there,they watch u running to catch the bus in their wing mirror and shut the door a second before you arrive....will they fuck open it again even as you bang with your fist on the door...absolute cunts.....we're paying their feckin wages!....by the way-no apologies to any bus drivers reading this....

Guest JustSumGai

feckin bus drivers....the bastards are still at the stop as u get there,they watch u running to catch the bus in their wing mirror and shut the door a second before you arrive....will they fuck open it again even as you bang with your fist on the door...absolute cunts.....we're paying their feckin wages!....by the way-no apologies to any bus drivers reading this....

this was addressed hilariously by Bob Newhart in his historic Button Down Mind of... album, back in the early 60s. The bit features an instructor teaching a class of bus drivers how to DO things like this. Funny stuff, and shows how some things NEVER change. 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

balding men with pony tails.....fuckrs who try and put suitcases in the overhead lockers on a plane....people who won't say"i don't know" when its perfectly obvious they dont feckin know.....why is that......they'll even send you the wrong way with directions,because they dont know that phrase"sorry,i dont know"..people who lean their seat right back on aeroplanes..inconsiderate cunts......in fact inconsideracy....thats what really bugs me...in all its forms.....

balding men with pony tails.....fuckrs who try and put suitcases in the overhead lockers on a plane....people who won't say"i don't know" when its perfectly obvious they dont feckin know.....why is that......they'll even send you the wrong way with directions,because they dont know that phrase"sorry,i dont know"..people who lean their seat right back on aeroplanes..inconsiderate cunts......in fact inconsideracy....thats what really bugs me...in all its forms.....

I guess you are in Los now Wille judging from all the plane references.  Welcome and see you soon.

Dont really agree about the seat on the airplane.  It goes back, what are they supposed to do be uncomfortable?My gripe is these twats who walk around streets fiddling on their stupid phone.

How about dopey parents that allow their kids to play on a noisy Ipad in a restaurant??  Yeah I really want to hear your brat playing a game next to me!!  Inconsiderate fuckwits!!!!

For thsoe of you in the US of A now they have relaxed the rules for use of electronic devices you WILL have people talking/texting on their phones when you are barrelling down the runway and afterwards!!!!

fuckrs who try and put suitcases in the overhead lockers on a plane..

I agree , they should never have revoked the Lap Top bag or its not coming on board rule. Give some clowns an inch and they take a yard.

Also woman that try to re arrange the seating order and try to shove you off your seat so she can sit with her extended family