Do Bolt Ons Increase A Ladyboy's Earning Power

pdogg

Do bolt ons increase a ladyboy's earning power?

In Swedeman's Bolt On Sponsor thread,

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3275-bolt-on-sponser/

Uncle said:

It wasn't my suggestion as I prefer a flat chest but they no doubt increased her earning power and made her "look more like lady" as they like to say.

Thought this twist on the subject warranted its own thread.

I know lots of guys who prefer flat chests.  But then others like the silicone look.

Do tits increase earning power?

• Upvote 1

For me its about the LB, and not necessarily whether she has tits or not. To me hormone titties are equally as sexy as boltons, just as some days I prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate. Basically what I am trying to say is that I am an equal opportunity monger. I do not discriminate! -Swedeman007

• Upvote 1

Do tits increase earning power?

They most certainly do even though it breaks the hearts of us hormone tittie fans .

One thing that most certainly guaranties earning power is a big cock though , a ladyboy can be pig ugly with zero personality and a bad attitude but if she got a great big kidney wiper her phone will never stop ringing .

Not really sure why that one is , anyone know ?  :20:

• Upvote 1

They most certainly do even though it breaks the hearts of us hormone tittie fans .

One thing that most certainly guaranties earning power is a big cock though , a ladyboy can be pig ugly with zero personality and a bad attitude but if she got a great big kidney wiper her phone will never stop ringing .

Not really sure why that one is, anyone know ?   :20:

No idea mate :blush:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JustSumGai

so far on this informal poll it looks like 70% like the itty bittys. I weigh in on that side. I will end up with cantalopes if I'm taking 2 for a gluttony session. They kinda feel weird to me and I'm not so sure the girls like havin em massaged as the naturals seem to. Cept for after installation I spose.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Of course boltons increase earning potential not only in LOS but across the world, look at Kimber James few years ago she was just another tgirl now shes got those awsome boobs shes a superstar. Jennifer Paris wouldnt be who she is without those boobs (I hung out with her in NY once at one of her VIP partys) Everyone has there personal opinion but if a LB has no curves there pretty much just a femboy. So my personal taste is the bigger the better (boobs and cock)