Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

You're lost now Rukki. All hope is gone. You're in much too deep. It's dark walking on the "Sunee" side of the street. :)

It is rather dark on that street! Makes the experience more 'Sin City'

If you really wanna feel gay, look at their ID pics. More often than not it's a young man in a crew cut... :shok:

Learned that one the hard way...

Yes, I learned that the hard way already. That's why I pushed it away! 555! :roadrage:

Nice work Bax!!! I'm a little jealous! Gonna have to take those 2 soon!

:friends:

I see on the Famous Facebook page that Keta (aka Guitar/Kitar) is now a little top heavy, as in ( + )( + ) -- here's to hoping she has a speedy recovery.

And here's to hoping she's all recovered by oh, I dunno, say the middle of next week ...

Shame about Gitar's bolt-ons, looks like shes "off" my list now :lol: , much prefer the silicone-free lasses myself but if shes happy then thats the main thing B)

Maybe young May will be looking on with "envious" eyes and go through with having the bolt-ons herself now, she did tell me she was going add "tits" when he hits 20 in July :(

Gitar pic courtesy of Karl B) & May pic courtesy of me :D

post-136-069241700 1335185147.jpg

May17.bmp

Famous has announced a party on 30 April called "Dutch Queen Day" and also the bar is open from 2 pm every day now.

That's just a little ridiculous, don't you think? I'm guessing from the "Dutch Queen" theme that Lita's boyfriend must be back in town.

Nice to see Cherry has returned to the fold, but NO ONE can pull off that uniform and look hot. Not even Siam Sam.

Could someone post the facebook pic of Gitar with her new bolt-ons? Yum yum! :air_kiss:

Here's a roadtrip video with the current crew of Famous Girls.

Guy/Gai/Linda dancin up a storm, sweet Cherry, beautiful Mickey, and Kung with her gig tool.....and more............

Famous Bar downstairs,,,,,,Barely Legal Club upstairs.

Downstairs, dark lounge with Lita and the girls/

Upstairs, DJ Karl, free billiards room, and outdoor terrace.

DownLoLarry,thanks for this awesome thread,I'm a bit of a newbie here but any video that includes Rick Astley,Lil' Jon,and Jimmy Hendrix all in one is a +1 in my book :goodjob: :thumbsu: :lol: I'm glad I finally have rediscovered this forum,and hope to be posting more in the future! :)

Now back to reading this great thread!

Iceberg :D

The Famous girls enjoying a day at the beach. Looks like Keta brought a few floatable devices to ensure she did not drown.

nice pics BB

Annie and May are now my 2 favorites in Patts!! I had the best time with both of them..

What's the name of the girl sleeping? I tried to talk with her when I was in Famous, but she speaks not one word of english. She has a look about her I like..

The Famous girls enjoying a day at the beach. Looks like Keta brought a few floatable devices to ensure she did not drown.

Seems you are getting down to Pattaya quite regularly BB........... I hope you aren't leaving the kiddies alone in the classroom. :o

Cheers DK