Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

Changed is an understatement. I'm struggling to remember their names.

Enlighten and remind me BB.

Cheers DK

The only names I know are Bee, second left in red, and Lay at the end right. Literally "new faces" in the bar. :o I think, but I am open to correction, this line up might be them back in the day.

No.1?

No.2 Bee

No.3 Worked in Pooks

No. 4 ?

No. 5 Lay

post-106-034761700 1329821682.jpg

post-106-029882500 1329821689.jpg

post-106-067893300 1329821792.jpg

post-106-015967000 1329821799.jpg

post-106-095546000 1329821813.jpg

post-106-029404100 1329821919.jpg

I remember Lay. I barfined her soon after she started working at Ezy and she's the only girl I've taken back to my hotel who failed the ID test and was rejected (she wasn't even Barely Legal).... And this after I'd spend a good amount of time at Ezy verifying that she was of age.. I didn't check the ID myself (I should have I know but I find that it oftens ruins the illusion).

So now that she's legal I may finally be able to finish what I started.

• Upvote 1

What was the story with the ex Ezy girls BB. Was it a kiss and make up with Lita, or are they seeking employment?

Bee is looking great these days,imo. I always wanted a roll in the hay with her, but unfortunately due to a previous acquaintance, the opportunity was never there. However on my last trip I met Bee a few times in and around Marine disco, and she certainly seemed keen to investigate the interior design of my room. Alas, I never did get around to it, fo one reason or 11 and a half. :rolleyes:

What was the story with the ex Ezy girls BB. Was it a kiss and make up with Lita, or are they seeking employment?

Bee is looking great these days,imo. I always wanted a roll in the hay with her, but unfortunately due to a previous acquaintance, the opportunity was never there. However on my last trip I met Bee a few times in and around Marine disco, and she certainly seemed keen to investigate the interior design of my room. Alas, I never did get around to it, fo one reason or 11 and a half. :rolleyes:

From what I observed and picked up without prying, they appeared to be visiting only, not sure where they are to be found these days otherwise. It was all very friendly, they had been in the bar a couple of nights previously also. Lay as far as I know is the only one of the group actually working in Famous. I can just imagine, err... will actually see her in her bikini on the upcoming road trip along with the other girls.

Watch this forum for an exclusive full coverage report with photos and videos.

Whoah!!! :startle:

I need help! These girls are new at Famous or they were visiting?

Especially the 2nd and 3rd girl in BB's post #200

I've only been out for 3 weeks and the whole world changes! Can't wait to get back to Patts! :roadrage:

They are Lay(photo) and Mini. Neither were on the road trip yesterday, so cannot confirm if they are still at Famous.