Thai Friendly Ladyboys

victor11

I have been hanging around that site lately and I found a hot blonde of 20 years named Zoey92. She looks so good I wonder if she is for real but since you guys are there and I am not I thought you might wish to take a look. She sounded like she needs some business. Nice enough to chat with so why not check her out.

post-706-0-64820600-1343882888_thumb.jpg

Shes a new member, hence why I havent seen her...lol

By her profile it does seem she wants some business

"

Zoey ladyboy

I am asian hot ladyboy...looking for men who is big heart and like to have fun together. Msg me or call me...ill make you very happy!

She is kinda cute for a Blonde :biggrin:

post-136-0-27593600-1343888617_thumb.jpg

She is kinda cute for a Blonde :biggrin:

cute she may be but i think it is *only* her blonde hair which distinguishes her as Thaifriendly is fucking loaded with hotties--half of which (in my personal experience) i have stumbled upon pre- or post- online in bars (or walking the streets) either in pattaya or bangkok, despite some rather vociferous protests that they do *not* work bar. :rolleye0012:

as though that could possibly be seen as a bad thing!! :party0011:

not on this forum, boyo!!

:character00218:

Hey Guys, When you are chatting with Thai Friendly, DateInAsia, Planet Romeo etc. ladyboys, if the vibe is right please tell them they can also put a Profile on Ladyboy Review. Thanks! :hi:B)

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/search/most-popular-profiles/

I would really like to build of that part of our website but am so consumed with forum stuff that I hardly ever get the chance to contact ladyboys about LBR.

Yes I know what your saying TB, half these girls are pictured in bars or in a loom (bed) that certainly isnt their's :biggrin:

Out of curiosity, would anyone know what bar and girl this would be?

I do know it is on Soi 7 ( Tattoo sign in background) and her name is Tatar on TF.

OK, I will come clean, I do fancy her and wouldnt mind "hooking" up with her, after all shes looking for man to "love" her na :character0051:

post-136-0-03912500-1343895303_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-03839800-1343895390_thumb.jpg

ah, davey, she's on my 'to-do' list as well--although her profile 'stats' suggest she might be a bit "large-bodied" for our particular tastes in lean and mean petite machines--but just for you, when i return to pattaya i will waste a few hundred baht buying her a drink and see for myself.

i've wanted to ask her why she's posed performing the universal symbol for eating pussy (dining at the Y, as it were). is that thai ladyboy sign language for anilingus perhaps? or is she a postie? (ooooh how rumors start!)

i'm guessing more than one BM has already sampled her delights and may well fill you in before i complete my own journey back from cebu--but that's a whole other story--on pinalove.com for those interested.

ps

pdog i will indeed spread the word, sir... are those profiles free for the girls to place, btw? feel free to pm me any relevant/helpful details you'd like me to pass on.

ps

pdog i will indeed spread the word, sir... are those profiles free for the girls to place, btw? feel free to pm me any relevant/helpful details you'd like me to pass on.

Thanks TB! :biggrin:

Profiles are free for the ladyboys.

If a farang responds to a Profile thats also free.

Free for everybody involved.

The Price Is Right. Cum on down! :character00218:

Thanx TB, Im indebted to you mon ami :drinks:

And while we are on the subject here a few other girls who are pictured in bars but are looking for "lub" :biggrin:

Any clues of their bar wherabouts boys? :spiteful:

Chana (Pattaya)

Gioxx (Patts)

Icemk (BKK)

Lemonpretty (Patts)

Ninung

Rungrawan (BKK)

post-136-0-52783900-1343902227_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-18141600-1343902268_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-82908800-1343902841_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-51906100-1343902947_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-04873700-1343902974_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-56055900-1343903181_thumb.jpg

... and her name is Tatar on TF.

OK, I will come clean, I do fancy her and wouldnt mind "hooking" up with her, after all shes looking for man to "love" her na :character0051:

Know what you mean. I could go for some ... wait ... wait for it ... Tatar salad.

*crickets*

Thank you ladies and germs, thank you. I'll be here all the week.

• Upvote 1

The short blonde hair on pool table is Earn, worked in Black Canyon in Central Festival last I heard. She has what you like by the way. :winking0023:

i met her just a couple months ago, set up a rendezvous based upon that very hot photo --short blonde hair on pool table--but when she showed up i recognized her as the lb who'd served me coffee a few days earlier at black canyon--hair not blonde and imho not nearly so pretty as the picture.

her lean body did look good but i couldn't get beyond the disappointing visage.

and experiences like this are the major drawback i've found when making a date online rather than after actually meeting face-to-face--what you think you see is sometimes not at all what you are going to get... so i always suggest a meet-for-coffee--if you're both good to go, together you go, but if you're not, it's not too late to politely dodge a potentially uncomfortable encounter.