Thai Friendly Ladyboys

victor11

5 hours ago, duke007 said:

Deaw now known as Lissy has just posted her promotions on Line, can't fault the girl :biggrin:

Hi have promotion

sex shorts time  1500 bath

long time     2000 bath

sex cam  30 minutes   50 Euro

sex cam   1 hour          80 Euro

who want

lissy.jpg

If those are her "promtion" rates I wonder what her regular  rates are...  I have been hearing that lately (ever since she got her bolt- ons)  she is starting to have a bit of a superstar  attitude ,  I really  hope  that ain't the case

1 minute ago, globetrotter said:

If those are her "promtion" rates I wonder what her regular  rates are...  I have been hearing that she is starting to have a bit of a superstar  attitude ,  I really  hope  that ain't the case

Well she also has a boyfriend that she miss too mutt :rolleye0012:, thankfully I did just get there while Deaw was silicone-free and got it at the reduced "rate" too :yahoo: I doubt very much I will be going back for seconds as I've found too many new and lovely girls  to accommodate me at Chez Duke this November :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Well she also has a boyfriend that she miss too mutt :rolleye0012:, thankfully I did just get there while Deaw was silicone-free and got it at the reduced "rate" too :yahoo: I doubt very much I will be going back for seconds as I've found too many new and lovely girls  to accommodate me at Chez Duke this November :biggrin:

I'll have to do some recon  in the bar to see how her attitude  is (and if the " promotion" is still running )  as I didn't  get a chance to go  with her last time and I DO  like her new fun bags and the fact that she seems to love to rim ass :) 

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

I can verify from experience that Deaw/Lissy does love to rim ass, but her price may have gone up for that too :biggrin:

No doubt  Dave,   but you know as well as I do that some things in life are worth paying just a little bit extra  for :) 

20 hours ago, globetrotter said:

I'll have to do some recon  in the bar to see how her attitude  is (and if the " promotion" is still running )  as I didn't  get a chance to go  with her last time and I DO like her new fun bags and the fact that she seems to love to rim ass :) 

Lissy's "fun bags" for you and her "panties" for me :biggrin: 

lissy.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

Lissy's "fun bags" for you and her "panties" for me :biggrin: 

lissy.jpg

Haha thanks win win I say,  btw you can look at that pic and still say you probably  won't go with her next trip,  all I can  say is man you've got way more willpower  than I :) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, globetrotter said:

Haha thanks win win I say,  btw you can look at that pic and still say you probably  won't go with her next trip,  all I can  say is man you've got way more willpower  than I :) 

Sure it could be difficult but with me now being "single" I have plenty of new fresh fish to fry and will be going for it, for example there is some unfinished business I have a Bart's Navy Bar :spiteful:....still can't figure out if Lilly has tits or not :wacko:

lilly1.jpg

47 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Sure it could be difficult but with me now being "single" I have plenty of new fresh fish to fry and will be going for it, for example there is some unfinished business I have a Bart's Navy Bar :spiteful:....still can't figure out if Lilly has tits or not :wacko:

lilly1.jpg

You'll be happy to hear that the answer is definitely  no well actually  just tiny little morsels ,  btw is that pic from her Line acct ? 

4 minutes ago, globetrotter said:

You'll be happy to hear that the answer is definitely  no,  btw is that pic from her Line acct ? 

Great news and Yes

btw...Just scroll over the writing on the post when answering and a "quote this" will appear , press on and it will stop the same pics being repeated over and over again mate  :hi:

2 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Great news and Yes

btw...Just scroll over the writing on the post when answering and a "quote this" will appear , press on and it will stop the same pics being repeated over and over again mate  :hi:

But I like those  pics repeating over and over again :) :) 

11 minutes ago, duke007 said:

I am sure you do , but maybe not to some others :biggrin:

Yes maybe if u  are gay :)  back to Lissy for a sec,  funny just before l got to Thailand  last trip (March-April this year)  her TF profile  said she was 18, I asked her at the bar one night (like a month later)  how old she was and she told 23, and now not even 6 months  later her TF profile  lists her age at 26,  but  I must say  she ages quite well :) 

7 minutes ago, globetrotter said:

Yes maybe if u  are gay :)  back to Lissy for a sec,  funny just before l got to Thailand  last trip (March-April this year)  her TF profile  said she was 18, I asked her at the bar one night (like a month later)  how old she was and she told 23, and now not even 6 months  later her TF profile  lists her age at 26,  but  I must say  she ages quite well :) 

They certainly do age well, noticed it myself how these girls go from 18-26 and back again :biggrin:, maybe has something to do with how many new usernames they make, Lilly has had six different usernames as I know of since February :wacko:

20 minutes ago, duke007 said:

They certainly do age well, noticed it myself how these girls go from 18-26 and back again :biggrin:, maybe has something to do with how many new usernames they make, Lilly has had six different usernames as I know of since February :wacko:

Yes, and our friend young Alice seems to have a different profile (as  well as hair - style and colour) every week 

30 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Nah, but she is very well known on SMIT :biggrin:

Let me guess,  did she pay a visit  to Chez  Duke last trip? Btw I used the SMIT abbreviation  on another  forum  once and got tonnes of grief about it,  I still see nothing  wrong with it :)