Thai Friendly Ladyboys

victor11

Thanx TB, Im indebted to you mon ami :drinks:

And while we are on the subject here a few other girls who are pictured in bars but are looking for "lub" :biggrin:

Any clues of their bar wherabouts boys? :spiteful:

Chana (Pattaya)

Gioxx (Patts)

Icemk (BKK)

Lemonpretty (Patts)

Ninung

Rungrawan (BKK)

Pix # 4 - I think that is taken at the bar in front of Anaconda, one of three on the roadside of Soi 7, with Aussie bar being one side and then this bar in the middle. Don't know who the girl is though.

i met her just a couple months ago, set up a rendezvous based upon that very hot photo --short blonde hair on pool table--but when she showed up i recognized her as the lb who'd served me coffee a few days earlier at black canyon--hair not blonde and imho not nearly so pretty as the picture.

her lean body did look good but i couldn't get beyond the disappointing visage.

and experiences like this are the major drawback i've found when making a date online rather than after actually meeting face-to-face--what you think you see is sometimes not at all what you are going to get... so i always suggest a meet-for-coffee--if you're both good to go, together you go, but if you're not, it's not too late to politely dodge a potentially uncomfortable encounter.

However, she does have a very solid package! So round, so firm, so fully packed.Glass

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, much thanks Mr. Duke.

I always loved this gal. She is tremendous. I always said it was Pattaya's little Amy that pulled me over to the dark side but in retrospect Fern also has a lot to do with in. In fact, I no longer give Amy much thought but Fern is constantly on my mind. I would be extremely excited to meet her. I'd cum undone so to speak.

TVPetra

"

Looking for Man for Fun

Will be in Pattaya from September 27 to October 11 2012... hotel on beach road near Walking Street... looking for older Gentlemen to have fun with, either in my room or also outgoing for party...

I am pretty submissive, I prefer older gentlemen who know what they want and know how to take what they like and know how to take charge of our sex life...

If you want to know more about my sexual "services"... or tell me what you want to do with me... if you are in Pattaya while I am there and want to visit me... take your friends with you for a party in my room... take pictures or video while you enjoy my body... you are most welcome to write to me and ask.

And no... I have no financial interest... only looking for somebody who wants to play with my sweet white a.. so don't be shy to tell me what you like and ask me all you want to know

post-136-0-58050600-1345110776_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-75584600-1345110816_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-27454500-1345110840_thumb.jpg