Sensations

Sensations

Who's that cunt in the red shirt and glasses?, was a good party even with him in attendance  :biggrin:

btw...one of the girls wearing a black dress will be busy for the next 10 days  :rolleye0012:

Here in Cambo tonight my internet is loading painfully slow.

My guess though is we're talking about Spy and Leo?   :biggrin:  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, back home to the same old shite after an excellent 17 day adventure. I have to say Sensations was a blast. I am the biggest critic of the old "Sensations is the best and only bar in Pattaya" asslicking crew, but fair play to Scott, Paeng and the girls, the place is really a cool spot to hang out. Even brother DC enjoys it ffs, and that miserable old sod likes nothing.

IMO, the new crew have been the best thing that has happenned to the bar, and it takes away the old EZY bar retirement home image. So many lovelies, and no hassles from any of them. Lala is a blast, I even managed to get her dance to the teletubbies tune, Linda is hot as fook, and unfortunately for me, Lanny returned on my last night, ohhh, how I want to gain further knowledge of that fine lass.

I look forward to returning, hopefully soon, as my estimation of the bar, although never bad, has gone well up, and I highly reccommend it either for a few quiet bevvies, or a longer stop off with the lads, before taking home a hottie to iron the wrinkles from your mutton cudgel.

• Upvote 2

Even brother DC enjoys it ffs, and that miserable old sod likes nothing.

Yep, there's no denying that the monkey's worm has turned.

I've met so many decent fellows in recent weeks at Sensations and the fact the girls are friendly and not pushy (just the way I like it) makes for a very easy and pleasant time to be had.

When I've visited there's always been some BM's in attendance who I've known and even some I didn't, but I do now. The current line-up of girls contains some very fine specimens indeed  :biggrin:  

• Upvote 2

When I've visited there's always been some BM's in attendance who I've known and even some I didn't, but I do now. The current line-up of girls contains some very fine specimens indeed  :biggrin:  

When I was introduced to you for the first time in Pattaya it was also at said bar in Action Street  B)

• 3 weeks later...