Sensations

Sensations

Looks like a great day and I can verify it was an enjoyable night. Not been out much in LB bars in the last month or so but always a pleasure to pop along to Sensations when there is a do on. What's the story with the festive period Flatback, anything special on, cheers?

Hi BB,

I think Christmas will be an ordinary night but we are thinking about a costume party on New Years. Need to arrange it with the boss :)

Fantastic pics flatpack :happy0065: , especially those of Bow with whom I was sat within "6 feet" of at the bar in Sensations at 10pm on the 30th November 2013 (yes Im really that sad :sign0181: ), I just could not take my eyes off her plus my chin was hitting the deck in awe of her absolute beauty (imho)  :hot:

Please dont tell Carrie :biggrin:

post-136-0-38093300-1388625456_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Nice to see Kwan with the new bolt on's. I really think she is one of the nicest ladies I have had the pleasure. She doesn't seem to get talked a lot about compaired to some of the others in this great bar but she does have a few fellow supporters :) like myself. I think we just need a few more photos of her smiling and she does smile but you have to work to get one ... But then all the more enjoyable when it comes! and when she does smile she looks beautiful!

• Upvote 2