KenW in Phnom Penh #2

KenW

Tomorrow morning I'm on the bus to Phnom Penh for a very short (5 nights) sex tourism holiday.

I think it's my sixth trip to the capital, something like that anyway. My most recent one, in January of this year, was reported in a TR in this thread.

Tomorrow evening I have an appointment to meet up with PDogg at the old Isana Mart on 136 St, now known, he informs me, as Neil's Minimart. I am once again staying at Golden House hotel, 3 doors along from the mart.

Rainbow Bar will be a big attraction for me, as will a new gay bar PD has told me about, not far from there.

Have no way of knowing at this stage whether I'll catch up with any of the LBs from last trip or not. I'm flexiible pliable adaptable, so it doesn't bother me either way. But I will try to keep you posted.

• Upvote 1

Really looking forward to this Ken! I'm actually going to do a 'PP' reckkie Oct/Nov (Looking for somewhere new to live), so this should be invaluable reading... And a lot of fun too!

Mate, I'm going to be here (PP) again in November also.

Keep me posted on your travel dates and hopefully we can link up over here.

KenW- I will be arriving Thursday at 1630 and staying through 12 June, at CA 2. I expect to hook up with PD whilst there and hope to see you, too.

OK Soc, presumably you have PM'd PDogg about your arrival. He'll see to it that we all meet up. bubba is here also, so the group is growing.

Have a great time Ken.

I missed you before and I'll be missing you this time, but hopefully next time our paths will cross in the Penh :hi:

Yes dc, I'm sorry we've missed each other too. My next trip is planned for November - as I just told Lung in an above post. So maybe then we can meet up.

Eight hours aboard the Sloooooow Bus from SG to PP left me zonked.

Hence the first few beers at the newly named and owned Neil's Minimart sent me flying.

I was a case of, as Big Tel once said, lights being on but nobody home.

Then bubba turned up and we drank more - ate too, sensibly.

Then PDogg turned up in company with DownLoLarry.

The gang's all here.

(Where's Bumblebee? He must be off strolling somewhere.)

The scene wasn't anywhere near the G&T G&T G&T night; I wasn't that bad. But hell.

All I know is we went somewhere, a joint with 2 LBs who didn't talk to each other,

as in hate each other and are bitchy to each other.

Then Lily of the Fields walked in, straight over, kisses me, says I know you no love me anymore.

Shit, I said, I just got into town.

PDogg reinforced: Ken just came in on the bus. She went off in a huff.

Then we went somewhere else.

A GG place with some add-on.

Then at 3 am or so I wake safe in bed in my hotel room holding a LB cock.

She's snuggled up to me and sleeping.

This afternoon I'm recovered and the head is clear.

I'll tell you more and fill in some details of yesterday when they amble up to the front of my de-fogging brain.

PS: Like my feeble attempt to sort of imitate anthony70's writing style?

It's bloody harder than you might think. He's gifted that lad.

• Upvote 1

I missed you before and I'll be missing you this time, but hopefully next time our paths will cross in the Penh :hi:

Mate, I'm going to be here (PP) again in November also.

Keep me posted on your travel dates and hopefully we can link up over here.

Any chance of Pm'ing your dates please lads!

I'm pretty flexible, (at least that's what my last shag said)... So as long as I can hit Patts for a party on the 4th Nov, I can go to Cambodia either before or after that date. I'm looking to do Phnom Phen & Sihanoukville for 2/3 weeks, or untill the money runs out.

The only thing I would say however, is that I'd like to book sooner rather than later as there's some good deals out there right now.

Newsflash on the KenW 2nd trip thread from your cub reporter. He's monopolised the passable LBs thus far on this trip.

Had to console myself with a GG (not complaining though). She was fair and she was honest, and her shoes were no. 9's and so it goes.

They are not thick on the ground here. Dont seem to swarm in schools, unlike LOS and the PI.

Nasty stammer you got there Soc999. We will be at Neil's mart and outside drinkypoos and surveying the passing parade around about 6.00 p.m. (1800 hrs to you tech heads).

Looking forward to meeting up with you and yours again so soon.