KenW in Phnom Penh #2

KenW

PDogg leads the troops: DownLoLarry, bubba and yours unruly. (Yes deepthroat, you are exactly correct, Stroker stayed behind; someone has to fly under the radar, mind the shop, hold the fort). We ended up at Island Bar on 118 St, already mentioned by joyra in his 2 nights thread.

A GG bar with 2 LBs working at the moment.

We began by meeting the anal staining one, known as Jenny (see joyra’s comments). She informed us her new name was Jennifer Lopez. Highly original. She is one of the feud protagonists, the other spume gushing LB being Ann or Anna or Annie. I didn’t get the name. In fact she didn’t come near us, but I gathered that was because our square jawed killer wail was on the couch between bubba and myself.

Two big whales acting like a pair of bulls, apparently. Anyhow the one in our corner soon abandoned us, more or less as soon as we bought her a LB drink. She started throwing verbal jabs at another customer who had arrived, obviously well known to her, whereby the antagonist from the blue corner joined them, at glove touching distance and returned a few barbs by the look of it, but no big left hook like Joe Frazier. Maybe that was going to come from Jo Lo.

We left. Like a careful caring Angelo Dundee I ushered bubba off to the main event: to meet with the cashier from Sizzler’s. I thought she might be the sort of LB he would feel comfortable with.

Our arrival was greeted in a mainly customer-empty bar as though we had just overseen the liberation of Rome from a few years of Nazi occupation. Howls of delight, the please come ins, the please sit downs. I imagined 3-deep lined streets, the grateful waving. But like John Lennon, I was only being a dreamer.

We walked through to the rear, a throng of gals gaggling in our wake. Cashier, I said strongly, issuing orders like Ahab on his quarter deck. The bull whales were behind us now. This was new waters we were navigating.

My motioning to the cashier to emerge from behind her counter and join us was countersigned by a guy who turned out to be the owner. So with his imprimatur our Miss Rani the cashier with the wonderful croke and the Chinese porcelain skin was at my side.

As I settled onto a bar stool it became obvious trying to start up an initial conversation for bubba was out of the question. He had 2 GGs at each shoulder, 2 others massaging his shoulder blades, another waiting for her turn. Three of them joined cashier Rani and me.

Pointing at each in turn, I instructed them from the curriculum of Ken101: you beautiful, you beautiful, you beautiful, but I no do girl. Then I motioned to Rani and added: I like ladyboy.

They got the message and left us alone. Poor suffering bubba was surrounded by his own adoring melee. So Rani and I got to know each other a little. She was shocked – and flattered – to hear I knew her name (the advantages of LBR gossip).

The prices these gals were quoting bubba were silly, so of course he didn’t barfine any of them. I felt bad because the mission had been about him and the cashier perhaps getting together, but instead it was Rani who decided all our fates: can I go with you, she asked me.

Not my type, as I had been telling my mate for some time. Those of you who know me are aware of my liking for black Khmer girls. Speaking of black, the PP weather was stormy drizzling rain all evening, and streets doused with puddles of black mud, most of which seems to have ended up splattered up the backs of my trouser legs. Not only stepping in mud drunk was I, but resignedly agreeing to go with a LB not – I thought – my type. O well, all part of life’s vast tapestry.

So there you go. It was her little cock that was in my hand when I woke at 3 in the morning.

• Upvote 3

Ken, you are a poet (and you knowit). Reading your trip reports take work as I have to be on guard for every misdirection, double entendre, and all them other high-falutin' literary things you do with your fingers when yur perched at that durned keyboard. But gosh-a-mighty it is fun to read.

Great stuff.

Now what does a Black Khmer Girl look like? I'm very curious.

All of this is true. Now I love Rani from afar. At least I dont get no shit about a need for telephonic or other communications device.

Try and console myself with that and a little GG from the Red Bar. Wait a minute! What am I saying? Lily of the Red Bar murmurs sweet somethings in my shell pink about passport and Thailand. "I take care you. Love you soo mutt."

Time to move the checkers on the board.

• Upvote 1

Wow, she is very attractive. Is "Black Khmer" a tribe, an ethnicity, a hair color - is it like "black irish" or is it like "African American". Haven't heard the term before.

None of the above. Modern Cambodians express a spectrum of skin tones, from porcelain white like Rani the LB I discussed in a post above, right through to subcontinental dark, which is what I term black Khmer. The lighter skin colour folk tend to be of Chinese diasporic ancestry, while the very darkest clearly have a genetic contribution from Indian or some other subcontinental ancestry.

In fact light skinned Khmer is probably somewhat oxymoronic and an improbable ancestry. I should say light skinned Cambodians. They are of recent arrival in the region, mostly from southern China. Migrating anywhere in time over the past 300 years or more to Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Indonesia, etc. While Khmer are in actuality an ethnic group and the original speakers of the Khmer language, builders of Angkor Wat, residents of the ancient Khmer empire that stretched through a great chunk of Thailand and all of what is now southern Vietnam. Khmer is a member of the so-called Mon-Khmer language family, whose closest relative language in the region is Vietnamese.

The Chinese have obviously had to integrate into Khmer country, language and culture. Their language does not even belong in the Mon-Khmer family and so is not a closely related language at all.

Nowadays they are all Cambodians. Just as the Chinese-Thai are modern Thais.

Lulu, the LB shown in Bumblebee's photo while dancing at Rainbow Cabaret some 6 months ago, is a black Khmer. She looks very Indian, and even shakes her head from side to side sometimes when she's in conversation.

In the photo, remember that she is heavily made up and in a set of spotlights on stage. So face arms neck look quite light. In your bed in the daytime, sans makeup, Lulu is as black as say, the late Whitney Houston, her nipples and cock jet black, her torso, arms, legs, face even, the colour of say a well known Indian test cricketer such as Rahul Dravid or MS Dhoni.

Be confused no longer DT, it doesn't become you. :biggrin:

Her name begins with a Z (help me out chaps) and I'm told she has the biggest girl-tool of all the ladyboys in Phnom Penh. :blink:

She in the Classic Cabaret show (St 63 and St 288) and has the most expressive stage face I've ever seen in a ladyboy show.

Her name begins with a Z (help me out chaps) and I'm told she has the biggest girl-tool of all the ladyboys in Phnom Penh. :blink:

She in the Classic Cabaret show (St 63 and St 288) and has the most expressive stage face I've ever seen in a ladyboy show.

Zamir/l depends on how you pronounce it as l or r.

Totally agree. Her schlong is a monster. As you can see below...

Anyway, she's not a dark skinned Khmer as are often seen in the provinces. She's mixed race with her mother being Khmer and dad being an African soldier who was in Cambodia during the UNTAC period.

huge_black_khmer_ladyboy_tool.jpg

• Upvote 1

There is the killer scene in the Neil Jordan film The Crying Game where, having taken this girl he picked up in a bar back to his room, Seamus – or whatever the character’s name is - gets down to the business only to discover she’s got a dick. Revolted, he rushes to the ensuite and vomits his guts up.

The remainder of the movie is spent working out the delicacies of this key scene. Of course he falls in love with her, slowly, incrementally, working his way through his own sexuality and prejudices, his discoveries about himself giving him at the same time enormous angst and sublime pleasure. By the end he can’t keep his hands off her and his heart and soul away from her magnetism.

I have not fallen for Rani. Repeat: not. Nowhere near it even. But my situation with her is somehow strongly reminiscent of that key Jordan scene. As I have said above, black Khmer girls are my type. Lulu my dream LB. But even girls like Lily and Lisa get big ticks from me: dark bodies and divine black cocks with glowing pink red glans.

Rani has none of these key attributes. White skinned, reminding me of albino features at times and in places where her skin is so light and thin you can see the blue veins running immediately beneath. Her cock isn’t as mauve and pink as my cock, or most Corky cocks, but it is still nowhere near those devilish black Khmer nightsticks either.

As you come to read about my next few days’ adventures you will see that in much the same way as the trannie in Crying Game affected the lead guy, so is Rani causing this vastly interesting twist in my feelings about these LB attributes.

So we’re down to day 2 at this stage, me having spent that one opening night with her. My mate bubba and I still talked about me handing her on to him – as though we were discussing a lump of meat or a used cricket bat. How terrible we are, people like us. I feel bad as I talk this talk, and I feel bad now too, as I write about it. I don’t like the side of me that falls in trap of seeing other human beings like this. By the way, it’s why I steadfastly refuse to use that M word so commonly and proudly self-affixed by so many FMs on so many forums.

I was also still apologetic about being the “Trojan partyer” as bubba called me in one of his posts. But unbeknownst to me, like the trannie in the flick, Rani was subtly bringing an in-spite-of set of factors into my LB appreciation. That first full day after, I hadn’t realised it mind, but now as I write these words 3 days later I see it there, shining bright like the head of Lisa’s great throbbing hot pink donk.

Anyway the public day ends with PDogg taking me, Rani and bubba to Red Bar, where bubba gets jumped by this gyrating ball of GG energy. He barfines her, and so all talk of trannie trade is off the agenda – for now. Hence I take Rani back to the hotel for a second night, casting aside my plans to call Lulu or find another black one. The Rani experiment unwittingly grows beyond a one night stand.

No love or anything mushy involved, but things are broadening and altering, the way they do in The Crying Game plot.

• Upvote 2

In the morning, as she showered and I lay languidly abed, I put money on Rani’s pillow. Upon seeing it she was full of offence. You not customer me, she instructed, you not pay me like customer. Uh O, was that a plug-pulling gurgle I just heard in the background, some spirit warning me it was time to draw down the bathwater, baby going out along with it?

Then sweetly her parting query: tonight you come bar see me?

Yes, I replied, admissions plunging plangently across my synapses: Liar, liar…

As you do, I assumed that was the end of that.

Before lunch with bubba, I called Lulu. (With my Cambodian sim I had called her unsuccessfully from Saigon. I had also facebook messaged her to no effect. Later she was to inform me she had given up on facebook – too many jerks giving her grief; and as she has a different sim company to me, my SMS message could not get through. No, she had not been ignoring me.)

Lulu would come to the hotel in an hour.

Off to lunch. We ate opposite in Nordic House, so I could keep an eye on arrivals. Sure enough, as we finished eating, Lulu the Late hops out of a tuk tuk. Kisses and hugs. Lulu’s back in town…

I have said before, Lulu is just about my ideal LB: black cock, dark dark skin, flat chest, good looking; out of clothes and makeup she has a boyish frame, wiry and taut, that turns me on so much. She doesn’t speak hardly any English, but she cums a cupful at a time.

Ken love Lulu too much.

Lulu love Ken too much.

You know how you carry on…

Because I’d been with the ultra fem Rani, who is never going to fuck anybody, I had lazily not got around to acquiring any KY. Early afternoon, so also no booze yet to help relax my sphincter. Thus Lulu hurt me.

I took it for a while, but in the end (ha!) I had to say sorry Lulu, I just can’t right now.

Lulu hurt Ken too much! Ha!

So Lulu missionaried, made sure her big hardon lay atop my own tense tunicate and fucked me that way. She came half a milk bottle, that left a puddle on my belly the size of a bread & butter plate, another big dollop all over my elbow joint, and several unsubtle drops on my pillow.

Then we lay talking for half an hour or so before I began sucking her again.

By the time it was over I was in pain, but what pleasure that girl gives me. What about tonight? I’d be relaxed then, and in possession of KY.

Tonight no Ken, my beloved replied. Lulu have boyfriend. After show (she dances at Classic Night) Lulu sleep him.

O OK, I casually came back, stunned that I wasn’t even jealous. It’s her job, and I am an understanding man.

And, admit it you dolt: across my forebrain, like the moon on water, shimmered the image of a pale white skinned 44 kg cashier.

I was missing Rani.

Lulu went off home while I prepared for drinks with bubba. He had arranged to meet Soc999 at Neil’s Minimart. Let the games begin.

• Upvote 2

She's real sweet Ken. I love the last photo of her on the phone.

Thank you my friend.

I hope Bb likes the pic too.

I think it's the best pic I've ever taken: all learned from Bb.

Face in left side thirds. looking right into distance.

Three lines, chair back behind her, vertical wall post, window sill,

all gravitate to meet at her neck, making her look out with lines looking out too.

Ooops sorry, all bullshit, but Iove the pic, sorry.

And the girl...