Cindy's Secrets - Soi Buakhao, Pattaya

Dan Miller

OMG. This is where old Baby Boom was? Where that shortcut from Soi Buakhao to Soi pothole is?

Sorry for being late to the party but the excitement about another bar is limited. 

Rom, you must be over the moon. First Lily , now Cindy opening a bar in Pattaya. I don't know what you're doing fucking grannies in Philippines. You seen this, Rom?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, seven said:

OMG. This is where old Baby Boom was? Where that shortcut from Soi Buakhao to Soi pothole is?

Sorry for being late to the party but the excitement about another bar is limited. 

Rom, you must be over the moon. First Lily , now Cindy opening a bar in Pattaya. I don't know what you're doing fucking grannies in Philippines. You seen this, Rom?

I think he's happy spending time with his MILFs and Pinoy sissies. I could see he posted the same kind of photos (except that bodies are not painted with green ink) since he probably feels good in this atmosphere.

I am well experienced too to tell you that once a punter managed to make his personal garden on his own far from Pattaya he won't be so much in a hurry to come back. I'm not but we'll see what Rom posts about it. 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2023 at 10:40 AM, seven said:

13 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I think he's happy spending time with his MILFs and Pinoy sissies. (...) we'll see what Rom posts about [Pattaya] 

LOL gentlemen you overrate my intimacy with both Cindy and Lily who I had a few times but neither seems inclined to repeat.  Cindy at least flirts with me in the bar, while Lily the last time I saw her at TJs did not even say hi and since then we have had no contact. She might not even greet me when I first go to Peach Lily which I intend to on my next Pattaya trip... I think the reason is MONEY as neither of them is willing to give themselves again at less than a premium for their elevated status and I am not willing to pay such premium being status conscious myself.

Regarding Pattaya, I was there for over a week last month and had encounters with 5 or 6 ladyboys as TRed here in the Board. In BKK I was with 3. Then another 6 or 7 here in the PH.  Only 1 MILF in Pattaya (2 nights) and another in the PH (2 WEEKS!) and then 3 GGs in their 20s in Subic and again another MILF here in Manila.  As you see my sissy count is higher than the pussy count.

Thanks and Party On !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, JustSumGai said:

the green bikini bottom should have a lovely bulge no?

Hahaha, as you probably know, they usually put a lot of effort in hiding :biggrin:  But, from experience I can tell that with every drink you give them, the hiding gets less successful. And if they get maybe a little horny ... that green bikini bottom would need a 3rd dimension :rofl:

• Like 2

Cindy's is ready !! Construction and decorating activities are finalized and like Pdoggg already mentioned, it's waiting now for some formalities.

But first punters already went over for a sneak peak. And also first curious ladyboy friends on Cindy came in as well. I assume most of you will recognize Beer and Coffee :biggrin:

Screenshot_20231118_085921_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_085936_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_085948_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_085959_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_085908_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_090013_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_085857_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_090044_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_085803_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_085841_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_090031_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/19/2023 at 5:42 PM, Dan Miller said:

As of today, there will be some girls working at Cindy's. They flew in a few from BKK and probably some 'locals' start as well. :drinks:

Should be considered kind of soft opening this week, because the big openings party, the SAUSAGE FIESTA, will be coming Saturday   :party0011:

Screenshot_20231119_113621_Samsung Internet.jpg

I don't understand a soft opening its a bar not a restaurant it has experienced staff mamasan. and cashier  so what is so difficult .Just open and get some sexy lbs and itsset to go.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, barforth said:

I don't understand a soft opening its a bar not a restaurant it has experienced staff mamasan. and cashier  so what is so difficult .Just open and get some sexy lbs and itsset to go.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think iliys peaches will open with a fantare.abs be open to business