Not a TR: Snapshots from another trip to PH-TH (May-June 2023) and to Madagascar (August 2023)

Rom

Thanks @snoopdawg for the thread bump and your own case studies.  It is interesting to learn that you had not revealed the mystery girl at PY in your super-documented TRs.  We all have fucks we do not want to share with the ungrateful masses.

I will use this post to inform that, as foretold above, I am currently in Madagascar but this time I am not going to TR other than what I will briefly describe here:

Madagascar is a GG pickup paradise where it seems all the under 30 female population are available or at least approachable.  I mean all women, not just the ones hustling in the bars, who vastly outnumber the punters I saw.  They are very attractive in all of shades of almost white to pitch black.  The first one I met is a latcher on who is still with me after 3 nights and she will do anything to stay with me, including loosing her anal virginity on the 2nd day and share another girl on the 3rd.  Tomorrow I will introduce the 2 of them to S&M or maybe we will just go to the beach...

Regarding sissies, I have spotted 2 but they were more like fashionable money boys not effeminate ones.  I doubt I will see a girlie looking one in drag because going public like that is not sociably acceptable in this society.  I would also feel very awkward to bring one to my hotel and it may not even be allowed.  I will play it by hear, but definitely this is not TH, the PH, or even the DR.  I am also enjoying the young black pussy far too much to let go in favor of dodgy trannies... Let's see how the trip turns out...

DSC05038 (2).JPG

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Rom said:

Thanks @snoopdawg for the thread bump and your own case studies.  It is interesting to learn that you had not revealed the mystery girl at PY in your super-documented TRs.  We all have fucks we do not want to share with the ungrateful masses.

I will use this post to inform that, as foretold above, I am currently in Madagascar but this time I am not going to TR other than what I will briefly describe here:

Madagascar is a GG pickup paradise where it seems all the under 30 female population are available or at least approachable.  I mean all women, not just the ones hustling in the bars, who vastly outnumber the punters I saw.  They are very attractive in all of shades of almost white to pitch black.  The first one I met is a latcher on who is still with me after 3 nights and she will do anything to stay with me, including loosing her anal virginity on the 2nd day and share another girl on the 3rd.  Tomorrow I will introduce the 2 of them to S&M or maybe we will just go to the beach...

Regarding sissies, I have spotted 2 but they were more like fashionable money boys not effeminate ones.  I doubt I will see a girlie looking one in drag because going public like that is not sociably acceptable in this society.  I would also feel very awkward to bring one to my hotel and it may not even be allowed.  I will play it by hear, but definitely this is not TH, the PH, or even the DR.  I am also enjoying the young black pussy far too much to let go in favor of dodgy trannies... Let's see how the trip turns out...

DSC05038 (2).JPG

Well @Rom, good for you to not wait for something which might not happen at all haha. Simply enjoy the GGs. I am currently on the west side of Africa, but I seem to strike out completely on any naughtiness here. Didn't see anyone interesting in almost two weeks :huh:

Enjoy mate !

I would also feel very awkward to bring one to my hotel and it may not even be allowed.

:biggrin: How come you fear to do something that may not be allowed in Madagascar ? How old is the second girl who shared with the first one on the 3rd day ? 
Haven't you gained your stattus of vasaha yet ? 

BTW, I had a look at transgenders in Madagascar. I found 2 or 3 on the net. They are "hiso" people since finding money for a complete surgery is just impossible for an average citizen in Madagascar, notwithstanding the price of LT in hotels over there. 

• Like 1

On 7/24/2023 at 6:36 AM, Pulci Gorgon said:

when Woodie messed it up completely in May. 

I have not posted on this forum for some time due to BM's like you. I do look at it from time to time to see what BM's that I appreciate have posted, which is how I spotted this.

Your comment as above is about par for the course. You and a couple of others on here,(guess who?), give guys like me the shits. Who the hell do you think you are?

You have no knowledge of what happened when I visited Vietnam. I was not about to describe what did take place in full, suffice to say that the visit did not go as planned. Yes you did make a few posts about the scene there but with my limited intelligence and understanding of how the place worked it did not work out. In some ways it was for the better. Did not appear to be my type of scene.

If this forum goes down the plug hole just take a minute to reflect on some of your posts. I could say more but I would be the one punished. Funny, but that is how the world works!.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Woodie said:

I have not posted on this forum for some time due to BM's like you. I do look at it from time to time to see what BM's that I appreciate have posted, which is how I spotted this.

Your comment as above is about par for the course. You and a couple of others on here,(guess who?), give guys like me the shits. Who the hell do you think you are?

You have no knowledge of what happened when I visited Vietnam. I was not about to describe what did take place in full, suffice to say that the visit did not go as planned. Yes you did make a few posts about the scene there but with my limited intelligence and understanding of how the place worked it did not work out. In some ways it was for the better. Did not appear to be my type of scene.

If this forum goes down the plug hole just take a minute to reflect on some of your posts. I could say more but I would be the one punished. Funny, but that is how the world works!.

Owww @Woodie, please be the better man here. Just keep on posting, I like your posts! Just ignore negativity :rolleye0012:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

You and a couple of others on here,(guess who?), give guys like me the shits. Who the hell do you think you are?

C'mon Woodie,  We are the guys who are hard at work with our clubs to deliver original, exclusive content which this Board can use.   I am aware that the original vision for this Board (a gathering of kinder, friendlier ldb lmongers who knew each other from the field) no longer stands, but that's because those enlightened founding BMs have all but dissipated 1-by-1 (Paultain, Ernesto, Stealth, SiamSam, stryker, etc...).   This was already happening even BEFORE the Board became a refuge for PY rebs like me (maybe you?) following the pogroms of the 2 harsh mods there.   

The club experience, which I pioneered, gave a new impetus to this Board, but paradoxically it also revealed that some BMs resented the editorial freedom and control it gave to club leaders.   It's human nature I suppose to not want others to shine too much ... but it's not by stopping them that the Board is going to have more BMs or even to retain the ones it had (they might have left anyway).  It's by contributing even better content, or at least some content... which is what disgruntled BMs could more constructively respond with...

Woodie, if you go to the leaderboard right now, you will see that the TOP 4 are precisely the BMs who contribute most content and they are ranked in the order of magnitude of their contributions.   Griping and sulking did not get them there.  Some BMs must be liking what they bring to the Board.  Think about it...

• Like 3

Getting back to trip reporting, as mentioned above, I am as of this post still visiting Madagascar and it has strictly been pussy for me.  There is no point in making a Rom Madagascar TR in a ladyboy board because the TR would be all about women.  I will just mention in this one post the closest-to-sissies I saw and that wil be it for Madagascar.

There are a few gay boys around identifiable by relative flamboyance in how they dress (it's poor here! dont expect fashionistas) and how they carry themselves and some attempts at femininity with facial make up, but they dare not dress in women's clothes.   There are also some regular-looking boys who just sit in the bars and look straight at me, but my guess is that they are just trying to earn money as tops because they look nothing like sissies.   The closest thing I found so far to a sissy was the beefy twink in the pics below, who twerked on a small bar stage, which is something only the hot girls did the rest of the time. I went up and gave him a bill equivalent to 2 euros and since then he comes to greet me everytime he sees me.

What there is here of some interest to me are a few tomboy GGs, who at first I thought (hoped!) might be ladyboys.  They are not. They are masculine-looking lesbians, who allegedly also seek the company of the GG prostis who go both ways.  I have thought of availing myself of one those more elegant tomboys but I did not have it in me to make the cash offer that would have them prostitute themselves against their nature... (unlike in the PH where I have done just that without second thoughts).

So to sum up Madagascar:  twinks yes! but not many!  Female looking/crossdressing ladyboys allegedly exist but I havent seen any other than on social media clips and they were way too young if you know what I mean... 

Here are 3 pics of my twink groupie.  In the last one you will also see in the background one of those guys I said hang out in the bars staring at me and I am not sure if they are selling themselves or just find me compelling to look at...

DSC05319(2).JPG.ba6df85d585cb3200bf6b8caf7199e79.JPG

DSC053212.jpg.d8e9f7b41e6a51ace65fe63c44cd3774.jpg

DSC053662.jpg.564b6beb2f544ac4b97f3e862afa262a.jpg

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Rom said:

In the last one you will also see in the background one of those guys I said hang out in the bars staring at me and I am not sure if they are selling themselves or just find me compelling to look at...

Or he's a member LBP and is about to kick off at you for your carnal graffiti?

• Haha 4

On 8/23/2023 at 5:06 PM, snoopdawg said:

Or he's a member LBP and is about to kick off at you for your carnal graffiti?

Hi snoop, I dont know about LBP/PY hitmen, but here in Madagascar when I step into a bar I do feel like James Bond in Live and Let Die.   My big news is that I finally came across a Madagascar sissy in drag (see below).  Next on the bucket list is a tossable dwarf,,,  You'd love it here btw.   No temples, but beach diving and nature hikings galore, which I don't bother with ...

Hi PG.   Thanks for the leads on Madagascar trannies advertising themselves online.  Madagascar is a big country and those you posted are spread around way too far from where I am, including one in Europe/Dubai.  And it's not my style to order room service by phone.   I like the experience of chasing them and bonding as much as I like the sex.  And I think the fact that there are only 3 contacts in that website underscore more the scarcity, than the existence of sissies in Madagascar.  thanks again.

The big news is that yesterday was Friday, there were more people out in the bars, and after almost 3 weeks I finally saw one native sissy in drag in public.   He/she was no TJ's Lily but it's the local best take on a ladyboy.  I talked to her and apparently more can be found on the basis of contacts, which she said she would give me...  When I spotted her she was with another white man, so there was no pressure for me to hook up.   But this morning, her messages are already saturating my phone.

Am not sure what to do next ... I am having all-I-can-buttfuck with gorgeous young black GGs.   And honestly I am not attracted to that sissy one I met.  The pics below actually make him look more feminine than I remember.  But if I don't engage with him, how am I going to connect with the ones he says exist?

What am I to do?

trans2.jpg

trans1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

...y'all got kinda silent after the post above didntcha? and only 1 like (likely a mercy like from PD).  Well it's about to get worse.  she/he sent me a video (hit PLAY) and wants to meet to introduce me to more local sissies:

Will I or won't I ?  Should I ?

What would the @The-Sith experience zen master do ?  and our Kommandant @Dan Miller ? and my hero @snoopdawg ?  and the voice of reason @Pulci Gorgon ?  Please guide me in this moment of personal confusion ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Rom said:

...y'all got kinda silent after the post above didntcha? and only 1 like (likely a mercy like from PD).  Well it's about to get worse.  she/he sent me a video (hit PLAY) and wants to meet to introduce me to more local sissies:

What would the @The-Sith experience zen master do ?  and our Kommandant @Dan Miller ? and my hero @snoopdawg ?  and the voice of reason @Pulci Gorgon ?  Please guide me in this moment of personal confusion ...

Well @Rom, for me she's not that appealing, simply because I'm a sucker for the Asian type of girl. But looking at the flexibility in her hips, the effort she makes, I think she has your name written all over herself :biggrin:

So make us proud, go get her :movethatass:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rom said:

..y'all got kinda silent after the post above didntcha? and only 1 like (likely a mercy like from PD).

Not a mercy like by any means.  Even though she's not my type, you're like Ernesto reporting from a place so far off our beaten track.

8 hours ago, Rom said:

If she's a nice person then goforit as long as Madagascar doesn't have repressive same sex laws.  Perhaps she's even heard of you and surprise you with the greeting, "Dr Romingstone I presume; voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir"

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rom said:

I kind of like the softer Asians and Latinas but this one seems fun so I'd fuck her and get her to blow me. but first I'd take her out to a club with straight people and let her grind her ass into me.

• Haha 2

Personal confusion ? My foot ! I must admit I had a quick look at your post on my phone 2 hours ago and saw this femboy differently. Now, she looks more manly, but I may be mistaken by the video. If I was in your position, I would already be meting these local sissies. What do you fear ? If this femboy's as hot as she looked on the video at first sight, she should already be impaled on your cock shaking her ass in pleasure. 

Her proposal may be an opportunity to trace back the source of local femboys. I don't understand why you seem to hesitate. Do you fear a trap ?(I mean an ambush). you're too smart to get caught in one if there is an ambush. 

If you fear some kind of prohibition, please be informed that same-sex sexual relations between people at least 21 years old are legal in Madagascar. Acts "indecent or against nature with an individual of the same sex under 21 years" shall be punished of a fine not exceeding $4,500 (10 million Ariary) and a prison term of 2 to 5 years. "Given what I've seen regarding 70 years tourists tourists in Madagascar having sex with teen age girls  and not being bothered by the local Gendarmerie (troopers) when they engage in their activities, you won't be at risk if you commit a minor transgression.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I did not expect it, but that's 4 of 4 (snoop may take a while) go-for-its from DM, PD, T-S, and PG.   Are you guys being sincere ?  Or you just want me to self-document that I am gay after all?   

Please take another look at a video he asked me to shoot on the beach (Hit PLAY; The white building is the hotel right next to the one where I am staying).  Don't bother telling me to go for it.  Tell me if YOU would go for it  (DM already said he would not)...

Just adding that we hang out today at the beach (also with my GG groupies) and that I may soon meet some sissies allegedly being mobilized from across the island...

Thanks

R

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I got a PM from a BM who confided he was attracted to my Madagascar dancing sissy, which goes to show that there is no such thing as a standard of femininity for ladyboys, femboys, sissies, transwomen whatever you want to call them.  In my case, I am not attracted to this one, although I am curious as hell to see her cock, but I dare not bring her to my room in part also because of the black girl that latched on to me through my dalliances with her peers.  She thinks I am merely amused by the sissy and that such a proven ladies men that took the local scene by storm cannot possibly kneel down and suck cock... Helas! That might be about to happen.

In the meantime, here is another Madagascar dancing sissy video for the BM who was turned on by the first one...  Hit PLAY.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Rom said:

I did not expect it, but that's 4 of 4 (snoop may take a while) go-for-its from DM, PD, T-S, and PG.   Are you guys being sincere ?  Or you just want me to self-document that I am gay after all?   

Please take another look at a video he asked me to shoot on the beach (Hit PLAY; The white building is the hotel right next to the one where I am staying).  Don't bother telling me to go for it.  Tell me if YOU would go for it  (DM already said he would not)...

Just adding that we hang out today at the beach (also with my GG groupies) and that I may soon meet some sissies allegedly being mobilized from across the island...

Thanks

R

This one looks fairly good. 
Do you have a translation ? Is this the same one we saw dancing 2 days ago ? 

Or you just want me to self-document that I am gay after all?   

You''ve done. You've  proved you're a gay when posting the second sissy. Only a gay can like such an ugly one.  :biggrin:

10 hours ago, Rom said:

I got a PM from a BM who confided he was attracted to my Madagascar dancing sissy, which goes to show that there is no such thing as a standard of femininity for ladyboys, femboys, sissies, transwomen whatever you want to call them.  In my case, I am not attracted to this one, although I am curious as hell to see her cock, but I dare not bring her to my room in part also because of the black girl that latched on to me through my dalliances with her peers.  She thinks I am merely amused by the sissy and that such a proven ladies men that took the local scene by storm cannot possibly kneel down and suck cock... Helas! That might be about to happen.

In the meantime, here is another Madagascar dancing sissy video for the BM who was turned on by the first one...  Hit PLAY.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

You''ve done. You've  proved you're a gay when posting the second sissy. Only a gay can like such an ugly one.  :biggrin:

U r not paying attention to what I write, PG !  ALL the 2 pictures and 3 videos above are of the SAME MADAGASCAR SISSY, who I did NOT fuck because he just strikes me as too masculine...  I just could not.

His friend below however was a different story.  Still more dude-looking than I like, but he was skinnier which helped and that's how I lost my Madagascar sissy cherry... 

zMad0.JPG.4bb0eab3463da3608b0ed2fb5bb60d4d.JPG

zMad1.JPG.f743189c05ee1272860be159a36794ed.JPG

zMad2.JPG.353b565c307db881fe4c8a0cbec5cdee.JPG

zMad3.JPG.dbae1f7c5723bf1ea8c025103fb36bf6.JPG

zMad4.JPG.59502d37ea4f468c8c9089a53491ef74.JPG

zMad5.JPG.4cd794b68f90a561ed04841024adf5e5.JPG

zMad6.JPG.d3869830fbe89839d45f2f4f7983aaef.JPG

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I see. The above video #1 was the ladyboy at 22 PM (around 10 AM on the next day) on the beach. The video #2 is the same in the afternoon after a long shag with her hair in the beach sand used as a pillow.   :biggrin:

Still more dude-looking than I like

You shouldn't have undressed this football player IMHO. 

• Haha 1

Sorry about the late reply. I simply don't check this forum unless you tell me too. I'm answer to your first question, no I would not have shagged sissie #1. Agreed #2 looks far more attractive but in photo 4 looks too manly for my tastes. I'm proud of you however for taking one for the team in the interest of research and reporting!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, snoopdawg said:

I'm proud of you however for taking one for the team in the interest of research and reporting!

Thanks snoop.   That's exactly what happened:  I took one for the team.  If it wasn't for my eagerness to report making contact with african sissies, I would not have bothered with them.   The first one I met was not femininely attractive to me and I would not have chatted him to learn more about the scene.  I met 2 more and neither was very attractive and it's not a racial thing, because I am attracted to many of the black ones featured on the internet porn..., those Madagascar ones I met were just too manly...

Anyway I have moved on from Madagascar.  As I write these words, it's morning time in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia where I had to change planes, so thought may as well check out the place and stayed for 2 nights.  I did some prospective business during daytime while letting Tinder and Badoo  showcase me with the locals.  Drew plenty of interest from women who contacted me and I made sure to ask them if they wanted money and how much.   A 25 year old student who said she did not want money came to see me and stayed the night. But she was very reluctant to fuck, even kiss or undress.  In the morning we finally fucked but it was just for me to not feel lame for not doing it.  I did give her a little "transportation" money (like 10 euros) and then she asked for more and I gave her another 6 euros and sent her off without breakfast when she started to ask what kind of money I have from my country.  I did not get to take pictures of this one, as she would have objected and I was already tired of managing her the best I could.  It's a shame because she had unique features, namely a complexion as white as mine and D-cups.

My next stop is Brussels where I am staying with an old friend and his young family and perhaps reconnect with an old lady farang crush from Eastern Europe but I am concerned she might want to sleep with me with a view to a relationship, which I am not eager for even though I am very fond of her and attracted to her MILF looks.

So to end my Madagascar reporting notes, I add one more pic of the lady there who nicknamed me "Tonton Papillon" (Uncle Butterfly), which was a surprise to me as I had never heard the promiscuous "butterfly" concept used outside SE Asia.  What made this lady so special is that she was my first one in Madagascar and she was agreeable to anal from out first encounter, while the 6-7 others I was with were not, at least not without an explicit cash incentive.  My last 4-5 days I slept LT exclusively with her and gave her a nice bonus at the end.  She asked me to take her with me in my suitcase where she fit snuggly...

Party on!

Rom

371171537_1673672366486942_401543294529644777_n.jpg.73941fd35789b29f10d795f0ddf2cfa7.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Perhaps you shouldn't have mentionned your trip in Madagascar. You had been there for GGs and it's mainly off topic. As you've been twice in ladyboys countries this year including a long trip for 8 weeks, nobody would have objected that you don't post. You're fortunate to have free time and money to travel, , so every one would have thought you were making money to pay your expenses for your next trip. 
You could even hid this part of a TR. 
It's well understood you didn't find good looking trannies in Madagascar but it seems you hadn't prepared for it either.  I have known there are transgenders in Madagascar for a few years but have never mnaged to gather enough information to decide it's a go. If you've been there for GGs when departing, perhaps we should forget bout it and hope you had a great holiday anyway. 

Perhaps mentioning your trip to Madagascar wasn't necessary. You were there for GGs, and it's somewhat off-topic. Considering that you've already made two trips to ladyboys' countries this year, one of which was an extensive 8-week journey, nobody would have minded if you hadn't posted. You're fortunate to have both the free time and resources to travel so frequently, so everyone might have assumed you were working to fund your upcoming adventures.

You could even hide this part from your TR. It's well understood that you didn't find good looking trannies in Madagascar, but it also appears you hadn't prepared for such an experience. I've known about the transgenders in Madagascar for a few years but have never managed to gather enough information to decide whether it's worth a visit. If you've been there for GGs before departing, maybe we should set it aside and hope you had a wonderful holiday, nonetheless.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Perhaps you shouldn't have mentionned your trip in Madagascar. You had been there for GGs and it's mainly off topic. As you've been twice in ladyboys countries this year including a long trip for 8 weeks, nobody would have objected that you don't post. You're fortunate to have free time and money to travel, , so every one would have thought you were making money to pay your expenses for your next trip. 
You could even hid this part of a TR. 
It's well understood you didn't find good looking trannies in Madagascar but it seems you hadn't prepared for it either.  I have known there are transgenders in Madagascar for a few years but have never mnaged to gather enough information to decide it's a go. If you've been there for GGs when departing, perhaps we should forget bout it and hope you had a great holiday anyway. 

Perhaps mentioning your trip to Madagascar wasn't necessary. You were there for GGs, and it's somewhat off-topic. Considering that you've already made two trips to ladyboys' countries this year, one of which was an extensive 8-week journey, nobody would have minded if you hadn't posted. You're fortunate to have both the free time and resources to travel so frequently, so everyone might have assumed you were working to fund your upcoming adventures.

You could even hide this part from your TR. It's well understood that you didn't find good looking trannies in Madagascar, but it also appears you hadn't prepared for such an experience. I've known about the transgenders in Madagascar for a few years but have never managed to gather enough information to decide whether it's worth a visit. If you've been there for GGs before departing, maybe we should set it aside and hope you had a wonderful holiday, nonetheless.

WTF ?   Let me just make sure to quote it for the record, as besides being rude to me it is also bizarre how you said it twice with slight variations.

The main reason I even pursued making contact with the sissies in Madagascar was because I felt you were challenging me to with your posts  including the one where you posted photos from internet Madagascar escorts.  And then I succeed in meeting a few live real ones and instead of congrats I get this shit ?

You may want to edit the post above making it NICER, in which case I will edit this one too.  However, I WILL HOOVER any attempt to discuss this matter further or anything else from you that questions my judgment in sex partners, traveling frequency, or posting at LBR.

• Like 1

Oh Rom and his tricks !  I posted photos of transgenders and you came back with sissies who're not really transgenders. 

Obviously, you had not really prepared a trip to find Malagasy tgirls. I'm not being rude saying that. If you think so, just hoover the whole. 

• Like 1