Not a TR: Snapshots from another trip to PH-TH (May-June 2023) and to Madagascar (August 2023)

Rom

16 hours ago, Soju said:

You get it all out of your system boys? I can see having a heated argument with someone but this Jaguar gent (mod over yonder) doesn't even post on this forum. I just see some pretty nasty comments all going in one direction. You're bigger than this....no?

If I find the opportunity to fuck his GF, I will do it and let him know publicly he's a cuckold. I didn't know about him till he'd posted he applied to be a mod with the objective to ban me from his shit. We at LBR sometimes disagree about each other's opinions but I have never seen such  a bad hater. It's hard to understand that he could have become a mod. 

Having said that, I haven't been to Pattaya for years and I don't miss it. So I won't go back to Thailand just for this. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

If I find the opportunity to fuck his GF, I will do it and let him know publicly he's a cuckold. I didn't know about him till he'd posted he applied to be a mod with the objective to ban me from his shit. We at LBR sometimes disagree about each other's opinions but I have never seen such  a bad hater. It's hard to understand that he could have become a mod. 

Having said that, I haven't been to Pattaya for years and I don't miss it. So I won't go back to Thailand just for this. 

It is run by mates primarily for the benefit of their mates so it was fitting that they should choose a mate to be another mod, they couldn't have a fair unbiast person as that would rock the boat 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Here at the Romscars Club, I recall only ever hoovering posts from 3 BMs: one who joined LBR to continue slandering me, another who insulted a BM friend of mine in the context of a TR for a trip we did together, and the 3rd one who kept pestering me over semantics and I gave him a 3-strike warning that he defiantly ignored.   My take is that when BMs posts something inadequate or offensive they will be the ones looking bad for it, so not hoovering is enough of a payback and one avoids the animosity that follows the hoovering...

Having said that, 3 of the 4 previous posts are good candidates for hoovering.  The first because nothing stirs the shit like a hollier-than-thou, the second because it took the bait and repeats what was said already in 2 previous posts, and the third because it comes right after a boardwide warning from moderation.  

Please be smart and move on and dont mention anyone by name.  I know it was me who posted some pics but they were taken in 2019 and the buggery had nothing to do with the retribution. I would not do that to a ladyboy.

I am now going to lock the thread to let this matter cool down.  Will reopen when I hit the road again.

• Like 1