The Sunny and mostly Teya Show.

21 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

did Quietguy sell you that camera?........

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

Not sure if it's me, my phone, or the resizing process that make my pics subpar to say the least. 

bbg has a camera he can sell you. Hardly used as he couldn't work out how to take pics with it. :pic:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well last night resembled a mini TJs for most of the night.  Coincidentally I had only mentioned to Pdoggg earlier in the night how Teya wouldn’t fit in in TJs as she is more low key.  Well that illus

And the show continued, eventually Sunny got her kit back on, but good old (not in a BBG way) Teya decided to remain in her undies to all those presents relief.

Being the wise old wizard of Jomtien that he is, BBG correctly predicted that Sunny would soon join in as she had a few drinks onboard also.  

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

bbg has a camera he can sell you. Hardly used as he couldn't work out how to take pics with it. :pic:

oh i know how to use it QG. But the problem is that it won't connect to my computer, software problem on the Camera. greater brains than mine [i don't mean a gekko] have tried too.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Not sure if it's me, my phone, or the resizing process that make my pics subpar to say the least.  for some reason unknown to me the quality of the video that I posted in another thread is better.

* Geek Flash:  Most cameras, but particularly a phone with a tiny sensor, will struggle in low light to get a crisp shot, unless the sensor iso (sensitivity to light ) is a high number which causes a grainy photo, or it  uses a slow shutter speed (the duration of time the shutter is open to let in light) which causes motion blur while the shutter is open.  The solution in this situation is to use the flash. (Usually a bolt of lightening icon on the screen)

In a video the subject is moving so this blurring doesn’t show like it does in a still.   As you cannot use flash with video, a work around in low light is to turn on the flashlight feature on the phone while recording. :pic:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Not sure if it's me, my phone, or the resizing process that make my pics subpar to say the least.  for some reason unknown to me the quality of the video that I posted in another thread is better.

shouldn't worry about it P.D..... better than Stevie Wonder could do!

Only thing that perturbed me was that i never realised that Emmy was African...

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

0f course i forgot to credit QG with the pic. well done Cowpoke! Must confess though, i preferred the old days when Sunny had 2 arms and could afford a proper bra. She's possibly now the only Ladyboy who can boast that her boobs are covid free......

• Like 2