The Sunny, Sara and Teya Show

bumblebee

• 2 weeks later...

and... if anyone has been on Uranus for the last couple of years or so... and have no knowledge of Sunny's famous ripped shorts that we are talking about..

here they are... i have just searched through about 25 pages of the old Katty bar thread to find this... not sure now but i seem to recall, pic taken by Quinn.

20200306_212029.jpg.c3810936c02dc9ae631db7144c631844.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Sunny update!

spoke to her a couple of nights back by the magic of Teya's infernal communications machine [which was a bit embarrassing for me... it's not even an Iphone QG!

but anyway Sunny is doing fine, just a bit lonely without her kitten mates.

As usual Sunny-world is a confusing place. One moment she was coming back to Jomtien, a moment later she's planning a Scandinavian trip...

but whatever she's fine and doing okay

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 12/26/2021 at 4:44 AM, Jimmy Cargopants said:

Told me she would stay in Dubai for two years "or more"

Looks like Sunny had a better experience than a former Miss Tiffany finalist.

A first-runner up for Thailand’s Miss Tiffany beauty pageant for transgender women was denied entry to Dubai when immigration at the airport questioned her about her gender. Her passport says she is male. Apparently, she had to wait hours at the airport and talk to various authorities about her gender and surgery.

Rachaya “Mick” Noppakaroon was the 2014 Miss Tiffany’s first-runner up in Pattaya. She was recently invited to Dubai to do a Muay Thai demonstration this month at the World Expo. She says she had prepared all the necessary documents to enter the country, but at the airport, she got held up by immigration officials because her passport showed that she was male, prompting questions about her gender identity and medical procedures.

Mick wrote on Facebook saying “it was a nightmare in reality.” She was separated from her 14 friends and then asked to wait at the immigration office for nearly three hours. During the meeting with immigration authorities, she says officers shouted at her while asking her different questions about her gender. She tried to explain that she was visiting Dubai to work at the Expo

She said the officers shouted at her while asking her different questions. She tried to show her works and reasons why she visited Dubai, but she told the authorities focused only on her gender. Mick says authorities made her feel awkward with the question, “why do you do a sex change operation?” She says she tried really hard to explain, but started crying.

Mick says authorities explained that Dubai was a Muslim country and she could not enter because her gender indicated on her passport did not match her gender identity.

In Thailand, transgender people cannot change their gender identity on passports. Mick says Thailand should consider allowing transgender women to revise their identification documents to match their gender identity.

The US government is in the process of updating passport forms to allow an “X” gender neutral marker in addition to the “M” for males and “F” for females.

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/thailands-miss-tiffany-transgender-pageant-finalist-denied-entry-into-dubai-due-to-gender

• Like 2

Here's a video from Serena Thailand about how some Thai lbs get into Dubai (she has not been there, but some of her friends have)

I know Nong Mix as she is a friend of my girlfriend. Here are some photos of her. She is part of a performing group, called Hoy Noy Circus who are booked for many promotional events. The outfit she is wearing was for the Thailand Pavilion exhibition center at Dubai's World Expo event. 

S__10076185.jpg

Nong Mix's Tiktok bikini video

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Looks like Sunny had a better experience than a former Miss Tiffany finalist.

A first-runner up for Thailand’s Miss Tiffany beauty pageant for transgender women was denied entry to Dubai when immigration at the airport questioned her about her gender. Her passport says she is male. Apparently, she had to wait hours at the airport and talk to various authorities about her gender and surgery.

Rachaya “Mick” Noppakaroon was the 2014 Miss Tiffany’s first-runner up in Pattaya. She was recently invited to Dubai to do a Muay Thai demonstration this month at the World Expo. She says she had prepared all the necessary documents to enter the country, but at the airport, she got held up by immigration officials because her passport showed that she was male, prompting questions about her gender identity and medical procedures.

Mick wrote on Facebook saying “it was a nightmare in reality.” She was separated from her 14 friends and then asked to wait at the immigration office for nearly three hours. During the meeting with immigration authorities, she says officers shouted at her while asking her different questions about her gender. She tried to explain that she was visiting Dubai to work at the Expo

She said the officers shouted at her while asking her different questions. She tried to show her works and reasons why she visited Dubai, but she told the authorities focused only on her gender. Mick says authorities made her feel awkward with the question, “why do you do a sex change operation?” She says she tried really hard to explain, but started crying.

Mick says authorities explained that Dubai was a Muslim country and she could not enter because her gender indicated on her passport did not match her gender identity.

In Thailand, transgender people cannot change their gender identity on passports. Mick says Thailand should consider allowing transgender women to revise their identification documents to match their gender identity.

The US government is in the process of updating passport forms to allow an “X” gender neutral marker in addition to the “M” for males and “F” for females.

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/thailands-miss-tiffany-transgender-pageant-finalist-denied-entry-into-dubai-due-to-gender

I think "Mick" may have tried to enter the country dressed and appearing female. I don't think they can do that. Sunny had a haircut and needed to dress as a male to get into Dubai. 

I'm not sure about changing the gender shown on passports. I see it as a slippery slope to other changes. (Though tbh those changes are already happening). 

• Like 2