Bad Students

Pdoggg

Students at several schools in Bangkok have purposely not worn the specified school uniforms today, the first day of the second semester, in a collective show of civil disobedience.

The defiance of school uniform regulations is in response to a campaign by the Bad Student group, who believe students should have the right to wear whatever they like, as a school uniform has nothing to do with education.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thai-students-defy-school-dress-code-on-the-first-day-of-the-second-semester/

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Students at several schools in Bangkok have purposely not worn the specified school uniforms today, the first day of the second semester, in a collective show of civil disobedience.

The defiance of school uniform regulations is in response to a campaign by the Bad Student group, who believe students should have the right to wear whatever they like, as a school uniform has nothing to do with education.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thai-students-defy-school-dress-code-on-the-first-day-of-the-second-semester/

I thought wearing school uniforms was more about titilating the old guys!. Never did anything for me.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Woodie said:

I thought wearing school uniforms was more about titilating the old guys!. Never did anything for me.

Think again !

oton001.jpg

oton017.jpg

oton043.jpg

oton040.jpg

oton075.jpg

oton088.jpg

oton098.jpg

oton132.jpg

oton158.jpg

oton188.jpg

oton199.jpg

Edited by Rom
This post served to test the Board's new pics upload compression settings
  • Like 8

it's more about not fostering the "I'm better than you" bullshit what with the rich flaunting their money by wearing posh fashions. Then the focus becomes trying to keep up with em, etc.  And the poor ones are left in a pool of reality despair realizing this is what they will graduate into, and some of em just give up, quit and become freelancers and crooks.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JustSumGai said:

it's more about not fostering the "I'm better than you" bullshit what with the rich flaunting their money by wearing posh fashions. Then the focus becomes trying to keep up with em, etc.  And the poor ones are left in a pool of reality despair realizing this is what they will graduate into, and some of em just give up, quit and become freelancers and crooks.

I agree with the first part of your statement, but I think it also had a disciplinary motive as well. You know the military angle. Uniforms, short haircut etc. Brings everyone to the same level.

• Like 1
On 12/2/2020 at 8:59 AM, Woodie said:

What about wood Woodie ? Wood in a school uniform?  does it do anything for you ?

talishacollege008.jpg

talishacollege045.jpg

talishacollege048.jpg

talishacollege055.jpg

talishacollege059.jpg

talishacollege061.jpg

talishacollege070.jpg

talishacollege106.jpg

talishacollege108.jpg

talishacollege117.jpg

talishacollege126.jpg

talishacollege149.jpg

Edited by Rom
This post served to test the Board's new compression settings. Looks like Pdoggg fixed it.
  • Like 4
On 12/4/2020 at 9:08 PM, bumblebee said:

Man those Captain Outrageous photos take me back Rom, and adding Talisha into the mix still gives me the quivers after all these years.  Good memories of the early days in the Ladyboy university for this poster.

That must have been what I call the Golden Age of Ladyboy Mongering (early-mid 2000s) when the scene was exploding online and on the ground and those of us in-the-know not yet cramped by the nouveau mongers.  The Captain Outrageous captured better than anyone the ladyboys of that Golden Age many of whom were University students posing in their uniforms.  Others he just decked them out like students.  Here is another sampler with all different ladyboys...

gig114.jpg

bom057.jpg

deah107.jpg

mae044.jpg

paula092.jpg

ice118.jpg

o142.jpg

sunshine078.jpg

sonya093.jpg

sushi045.jpg

anna052.jpg

p093.jpg

rose046.jpg

lisa078.jpg

ice2039.jpg

bea029.jpg

nina108.jpg

prim032.jpg

cherie038.jpg

dee037.jpg

meuw151.jpg

may074.jpg

honey050.jpg

nong068.jpg

meuw060.jpg

oleida066.jpg

• Like 5
On 12/5/2020 at 12:58 AM, Rom said:

That must have been what I call the Golden Age of Ladyboy Mongering (early-mid 2000s) when the scene was exploding online and on the ground and those of us in-the-know not yet cramped by the nouveau mongers. 

There was more a sense of discovery of the unknown back then for sure I feel.  Nowadays the product is quite polished and the possibilities of coming across some unknown gem is getting more difficult perhaps.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

There was more a sense of discovery of the unknown back then for sure I feel.  Nowadays the product is quite polished and the possibilities of coming across some unknown gem is getting more difficult perhaps.

Twenty years ago there were not so many ladyboy bars, and I would meet them through the ladyboy network, which was incredibly extensive. Mobile phones too were a rarity. But somehow a request posted at one part of the net could travel with astonishing speed to its recipient. It was uncanny. 

• Like 3

This thread seems to have turned into a Capt O retrospective.  May as well post some pics from what I think was one of the most brilliant ladyboy shoots ever published by said Capt O or anyone ... Not going to show the models' faces.   If you don't instantly recognize those 2 cocks it means you missed the BangCOCK divas of the Golden Age... who are the Captain's 2 models ?

taljes112.jpg

taljes113.jpg

taljes153.jpg

taljes151.jpg

taljes154.jpg

taljes159.jpg

taljes170.jpg

taljes181.jpg

taljes216.jpg

taljes295.jpg

taljes297.jpg

Edited by Rom
this is no longer to test the Board's software and BOY! did I fuck those 2 ! every chance i got
  • Like 4

Ladyboys are able to change their facial appearance through makeup and hairstyles, and many do this quite deliberately simply because they can. They also sometimes change their name. There was a time when I was photographing so many ladyboys that after a few weeks I would encounter a model for what I felt was the first time, only to realise that I had taken their photograph earlier. How did I tell? Because I would recognise their cock. I never forgot a cock. They are not all the same, you know! As for the two whoppers pictured above, both were Casanova girls, and both had the reputation as being the biggest girls in the bar. So I decided to photograph them together, to judge to my own satisfaction. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 12/10/2020 at 12:41 AM, seven said:

Jessica and Talisha. 

Bingo !

On 12/9/2020 at 6:53 PM, Lord Snooty said:

(...) There was a time when I was photographing so many ladyboys  (...) As for the two whoppers pictured above, both were Casanova girls, and both had the reputation as being the biggest girls in the bar. So I decided to photograph them together, to judge to my own satisfaction. 

my Lord you talk with such self-poise as if you were the elusive Captain Outrageous yourself.  Yet how are we to know you are not an impostor?   You posted but one pic such as are easily obtainable from the internet.  I posted dozens and yet I make no such claim to be the greatest ladyboy photographer ever...

I believe I have all the pics of Talisha and Ton (2 of my Glory Days favs) the Captain ever posted on his website.  If you Lord Snooty indeed are him I call on you to prove it by posting a picture (or more) of either of them I have never seen...

Rom

1 minute ago, Rom said:

Bingo !

my Lord you talk with such self-poise as if you were the elusive Captain Outrageous yourself.  Yet how are we to know you are not an impostor?   You posted but one pic such as are easily obtainable from the internet.  I posted dozens and yet I make no such claim to be the greatest ladyboy photographer ever...

I believe I have all the pics of Talisha and Ton (2 of my Glory Days favs) the Captain ever posted on his website.  If you Lord Snooty indeed are him I dare you to post something I have never seen...

Rom

Perhaps I should point out that Lord Snooty of that Ilk is my real name, and that the good Captain was simply a guise to prevent the Boys in Brown from sussing out what I was doing, and removing me from their fair land via a short stay in the Bangkok Hilton. But alas, I have almost no photos from those early days left unposted. Only a few scraps. There is a set of Boube, shot in Pattani 20 years ago, but of very poor quality (my fault, not hers). But not usable, and not really identifiable as the Captain.  

boube01.jpg

boube85.jpg

boube87.jpg

boube92.jpg

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Perhaps I should point out that Lord Snooty of that Ilk is my real name, and that the good Captain was simply a guise to prevent the Boys in Brown from sussing out what I was doing, and removing me from their fair land via a short stay in the Bangkok Hilton. But alas, I have almost no photos from those early days left unposted. Only a few scraps. There is a set of Boube, shot in Pattani 20 years ago, but of very poor quality (my fault, not hers). But not usable, and not really identifiable as the Captain.  

boube01.jpg

boube85.jpg

boube87.jpg

boube92.jpg

A set of Art, that may actually have appeared on another site, as I started off by selling sets to other sites. 

art03.JPG

art23.JPG

art28.JPG

art69.JPG

art78.JPG

• Like 3