Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

bumblebee

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

if you ever need a man to hold one of those light reflecting umbrella thingies BB........ i'm free!

Funny you should mention that, Pdogg and I did indeed require some help, yes someone to hold the umbrella, also an oiler upper and .......a fluffer but nobody was interested.:character00274:

13 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Funny you should mention that, Pdogg and I did indeed require some help, yes someone to hold the umbrella, also an oiler upper and .......a fluffer but nobody was interested.:character00274:

i'm not sure what a fluffer is... but it sounds good, i want to be one! but  er... i don't have to fluff pdogg do i?

:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

This pic of Dada was taken just this Saturday.  Word on the soi is that she now has tits which will please some punters and disappoint others.  Change is good?

I think Coxy had her pencilled in on the basis of her flat chest he saw last week in a photo.  A week too late alas.

Well, well, well, it ain’t over till you are leaving. So it’s 10:25 pm, the bar is dead and the check bins are paid.  The waitress hands us back our change in those leatherish folders and we are good to go.  Suddenly we notice activity and before we know it, Em and the crew have arrived back from the party at the Hideaway. 

Party time!

We took some photos of Dada last Saturday without bolt ons, and here she is with, perhaps the last photos and the first ones before and after.

005994B0-55C0-4A96-8C0D-4488ADBD74A1.jpeg

DEC8EE8F-D6AF-452D-86FB-046C4916956F.jpeg

• Like 1