Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

bumblebee

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

I was a big fan of Lilly's ass but it just looks silly now with all the play dough pumped in 

I beg to differ! :biggrin:

So am I right in thinking the baht buses go from Jomtien to the Naklua roundabout for 20 baht, then Soi 18 is 10 minutes walk from there?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Quietguy said:

I beg to differ! :biggrin:

So am I right in thinking the baht buses go from Jomtien to the Naklua roundabout for 20 baht, then Soi 18 is 10 minutes walk from there?

10 baht QG.

some stop at the dolphin roundabout [terminal21] i.e turn left to go down beach road.... if you are lucky some carry on to Naklua.

at your age the walk might be 15 mins or so....... but always remember...lily is at the end of the walk!

wanna ask emmy to make a visit in her car one night?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

Lily at one stage rubbed some on her index finger and then gestured how painless it would be inserting it in someone’s ass.  Such a thoughtful soul. :rolleye0012:

Do you think she had someone in mind?.

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

personally i'd bar -fine her just so i could look at her for an hour in peace and quiet. Sod the boom-boom... looking would do me... magnificent ladyboy.

I can just picture the scene in Jomtien, Quinn calling round and catching you red handed. :rolleye0012:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i honestly can't see anything wrong with Lily's arse... and believe me i have double-checked..... and then checked again.

personally i'd bar -fine her just so i could look at her for an hour in peace and quiet. Sod the boom-boom... looking would do me... magnificent ladyboy.

I wonder why ?

(Pic by LS)

LILY.jpg.5ba5fcdbc31eee2705caf23ba208d6c5.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

10 baht QG.

some stop at the dolphin roundabout [terminal21] i.e turn left to go down beach road.... if you are lucky some carry on to Naklua.

at your age the walk might be 15 mins or so....... but always remember...lily is at the end of the walk!

wanna ask emmy to make a visit in her car one night?

I thought it was 20 baht after the bus gets to where it turns off Second (?) Road. Anyway not much.

I don't want to ask Emmy. Now Jimbo isn't there she might not want to make the trip and I don't want to impose.

I usually go to Katty Bar every third night. I used to go to Party Girls' Bar in Rompho, or Roadhouse or Country Roads Bar on other nights.

But Party Girls has closed, well the one that had live music. Roadhouse is dead from what I hear, and I might need to avoid Country Roads or I'll probably be grabbed by Bee again

She was nice MILF type, but I don't think I want a repeat. I might be tempted after a few drinks.

So I might make the trip to TJs at least one a week.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

I thought it was 20 baht after the bus gets to where it turns off Second (?) Road. Anyway not much.

a lot of people think that...but no, when you get on the bus in Jomty it is 10 baht to wherever you get off.

i think because it is 20 baht to come back...[ because you have to change buses at 10 baht each at the intersection around beach road/walking st].... then many people think it must be 20 baht going too.

if you think about it... where does the driver know where you got on when going from jomty and picking up all the way through Pattaya.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

if you think about it... where does the driver know where you got on when going from jomty and picking up all the way through Pattaya.

Everything is quite vague as to the pricing of long baht bus rides.  I have heard that once a a baht bus coming from Jomtien crosses Pattaya Klang it's 20 baht but nothing is posted anywhere and as you say the driver is not super clear who is who anyway.

I never have trouble with baht bus drivers as I always pay for my ride with 10 baht exact change no matter how short the ride is and then walk away towards the back of the baht bus so he can't run me over if he is in a bad mood that day.

Going from Jomtien to Pattaya, often the driver kicks everyone off at Pattaya Tai, sometimes turns on Pattaya Klang especially if he didn't pick up anyone recently and the bus is rather empty, and often turns at the Dolphin Roundabout.

Bythe way, late last night the trip from Naklua to Soi 13/1 took only about 10 minutes and there was an extremely attractive ladyboy on the bus headed to WS.   

yes pdogg. many veer off the supposed jomty-naklua route... supposedly not allowed to but they do. one of the reasons i never give them extra. no big problem really, just get the next bus, but it's doubling the fare...no big deal.

what i really hate ...and this happens a lot heading south in Jomty... usually a chinese person flags the bus...sticks his or her google maps phone under the drivers nose pointing at some street somewhere ..the driver then getting an overpriced private hire and kicking the other passengers off the bus to wait for the next one.

i often wonder where the chinese end-up...hopefully half-way to Ko Chang.

• Like 1