Do You Like Ladyboys To Approach You In Bars?

pdogg

Some guys like it when a ladyboy or girl saunters over and plops down next to them. It pisses them off if they are ignored. Other guys don't like uninvited company? What about you?

I hate uninvited company. Much nicer if a girl says, "OK, if I sit next to you".

Even better is for them to walk by slowly, make eye contact and smile but not be pushy.

Even better is for them to walk by slowly, make eye contact and smile but not be pushy.

Personally, I feel like it's kind of their job to do a fly-by. :hi: And the more politely and intelligently they do it, the more likely I am to be polite myself. But ultimately, I want to be left to my own devices, with the girls in the bar remaining on alert and paying attention, in case of the nod... :db:

I kind of feel like a lot of guys want to have their cake and eat it too on this one...

I prefer to be left alone when I enter a bar. I want an opportunity to check out the scene and personalities first. If I see someone I fancy I get there attention. Once eye contact and smiles are exchanged they usually drop the cue stick and come over to tell me how handsome i am. I really dislike being pounced upon by anyone once I go into a bar. Usually the first ones to come over are the ones I find the least attractive. If the girl(s) apply too much pressure I become uncomfortable, check bin, and leave.

What bars are the most intrusive?

For me Cascade in NEP is pretty overwhelming upon entering.

What bars are the least?

What bar are the least?

From my experiences so far I would have to say La Bamba.

I prefer to be left alone and given some breathing space when I enter the bar, be able to "eye up" the talent first, then try and get the attention of a girl I like and buy her a drink.

However these tactics have not yet worked with Cindy in La Bamba, sure Ive bought her a lot of drinks but thus far I haven't had the "bottle" to ask her for some bedroom activity :notfair: ( one day Dave one day :rolleyes: )

You're right Dave, La Bamba is pretty easy going however I have never wandered in there on my own. I am usually with someone or meeting up with a friend.

Sally's in Jomtiem is also low pressure and quite laid back.

And of course Guess Bar in Bangkok can be very relaxing without the hard sell.

No one ever hassled me in Stringfellows even though the space is small and the girls very close.

Pook Bar Soi 6 is touch and go. Sometimes they are all over you and other times they leave you alone.

You're right Dave, La Bamba is pretty easy going however I have never wandered in there on my own. I am usually with someone or meeting up with a friend.

Sally's in Jomtiem is also low pressure and quite laid back.

And of course Guess Bar in Bangkok can be very relaxing without the hard sell.

No one ever hassled me in Stringfellows even though the space is small and the girls very close.

Pook Bar Soi 6 is touch and go. Sometimes they are all over you and other times they leave you alone.

I agree with you about Sally's

Ive had a little bit of the "hard sell" a couple of times in the Guess Bar but nothin too serious, overall it is very relaxing and hassle free

Im not a big fan of Stringfellows as I have been "mithered" in there a few times for drinks

On my last visit to Pook Bar, I was approached in seconds by Sunny and "you buy me drink"

Dave how funny I was reading the low key query from SS and was thinking La Bamba is the one, followed by Pook Bukhao up stairs. That is if you can get up there. My most beautiful LB Lanny works there, she sidled up and what a pleasant surprise, gentle, body to die for, dosent drink or take substance but a real treat to take out. So far so I took her back to Bkk for a few days. So happy to take her into the bars. We went to Guess & ate at lovely restaurants together. A chaperone came out with my mates mopped my nervous brow. Just a nice experience. So an approach is not a bad thing. However the previous week in Guess Ya Ya came right into my face, was investigating my tonsils within minutes. My dick got the worst of me. You know what its like wheels down and you hit the deck. Took her back to the loom. Crazy crazy chick. She ended up getting sacked that week I think she kicked a door down didn't stop phoning me. I had to change my sim card it was that bad.

Yes Cindy is a to do. I think arrive go to the other bars first then hit straight on her. What can go wrong. Maybe by her way she has to fancy you before she will engage. No disrespect I am the wrong side of 50. Ask SS.

Yes Siam Very intimate. TT took me there within 5 mins I had a large bourbon and coke in one hand and a stick in the other and it wasn't made of rock.................

• Upvote 1

Being able to sit and order a drink whilst surveying the talent is a must for me too.

We all love the right attention from these lovelies and a few smiles and knowing glances is very nice to feel your possibly a prefered customer and the object of her desire.. :crazy:

After a few tipples that thinking goes outta the window, and it's just come here baby and light my fire :yahoo:

I fuckin' hate it, if only they could just leave people alone I'm sure most of these bars would actually do more business?!.. It absolutely ruined Casanova Bar for me & that used to be my favorite all time LB bar until I just couldn't take being swarmed anymore.

My only exception would be Stringfellows where there's probably a wank in the offing which is cool even if it's from someone I don't particularly want to be sitting next to, I've even had a full on blow job in there before now & had my helmet jammed halfway up someone's arse on another occasion (& it wasn't the bloke sitting next to me), so I can just about live with that.

Most frustrating of all is when there's an LB on one side of the bar that I'd like to talk to, but I'm getting hassled by the bullyboy/girl who reckons it's her turn. I used to either buy them a drink or give them a tip & politely ask them to go, but even that earned me a punch in the back of the head in Pook Swan a few years ago now & it also got me ripped to pieces by all disbelieving heroes on PLB for having the audacity to mention it on a bar thread??... So nowdays I'm not quite so polite about it.

Has mentioned before on this thread, Nok at La Bamba has got the right idea, the only problem there is that she gets a real shitty on if I don't eventually take her... Sometimes you just can't win. :notfair:

Actually what's even worse is when some cheeky little bitch actually walks straight up to you & asks for a drink, that's 'de rigueur' up here in Chiang Mai.

• Upvote 1

I like the flyby approach PDog mentioned.

It always gives me a laugh when just at the moment they're about to walk by you in the bar they need to stop and adjust their bra (by pulling it down to flash their tits)and then bend over to touch their toes followed by a big flashy smile in your direction before continuing on their way.

I enjoy that approach and it gives me confidence that the poor girl is probably prepared to spend some time with a fat hairy bastard like myself.

Despite all the lovelies in Cascades I really dislike being mobbed and pressured for a drink or barfine and have left there many times because of this.

I like to relax in a bar and because of this I always enjoy starting my evenings in Guess Bar when I'm in Bangkok.

• Upvote 1

Ahh Stringfellows! I haven't been there in years! And I remember what a great time I had. Lots of good show going on away from the pole, er, the go-go dancing pole that is.

Funny thing is for the life of me I couldn't find it! I would walk by all the soi 13s and look for that damn sign! I finally went up 13/1, looking for something else, this past Monday (jan 9) and found that fucking bar, the sign has been ripped off! Fuck, it's been 10 months I've been living in BKK and having monthly visits to Patts! Why don't they fix that for the not so bright folk like me! :rolleyes: Doesn't matter now for me I guess...

I am a fan of the low-pressure walk-by and smile. Let me settle in and have a drink and survey the room. I'm probably looking for someone, or just lookin at ass and havin a drink!

I mean, if I wanted to walk into a joint a 8pm and grab the first ass I saw (or should I say, the first LB that came up and grabbed my cock?) and fuck her, it would all be over by 8:30pm What the fuck am I supposed to do with the rest of my night? What is there to look forward to? To chase? To pull up skits for and check packages? There would be no point on drinking anymore. Might as well go home and watch TV. :help:

Being able to sit and order a drink whilst surveying the talent is a must for me too.

Agreed, I can't stand it when a girl or LB just comes over and sits down uninvited and starts rubbing my leg, etc.....and I am too nice a guy {?} to tell her to fuck off so they sit there for 15 mins while I look uninterested and angry; uggghhhh.

That's why I always preferred Big Dogs for a few primer beers and then Obsessions when in BKK; no one ever bothered me! Cascades also....I think there is some kind of a rule in these places and the girls usually abide by it. I also found that it was a good idea to buy a drink for the mamasan, who is usually an ugly LB or an effeminate gay man; having them sit next to you always scares the shit out of the girls and keeps the sharks away!

Ahh! JaiDee! The mamasan trick! I was using this for a while. Used it in Cascades and KC3(?) and lots of GG bars, but some where I forgot. I think cause I started frequenting GG bars and everyone knows me in those places now. That and I prefer the smaller 'dive' bars as opposed to, say Cascades.

But this always works! The mamasan cant remember if she knows u or not, and she will say hi and leave you alone for the most part, since all mamasans are or act like they hate being alive, and thats why the girls stay away. Then, when you want someone, you tell the manasan and people snap to attention cause they don't know if your her friend or not.

Awesome idea! :friends:

Well in Phnom Penh you'd die for a LB to approach you in a bar or anywhere else.

When you're searching for hen's teeth any approach is welcome, whether that be from some feathered thing scratching around in the dirt or up a pole cockadoodledooing. (Mike Tyson with tits comes to mind immediately as some smart arse's rejoinder to that last comment, but I have to cope with that I guess - better than sticks & stones anyhow.)

The mamasan trick!

this always works! The mamasan cant remember if she knows u or not, and she will say hi and leave you alone for the most part, since all mamasans are or act like they hate being alive, and thats why the girls stay away. Then, when you want someone, you tell the manasan and people snap to attention cause they don't know if your her friend or not.

Exactly....all the girls are terrified of the mamasan, whether she is an older hen-like ladyboy or a really faggy gay man...you can see it when the DJ says something in Thai after every 5th or 6th song and the LB's all snap to attention when the mama claps her hands and makes a mean face for them to get their skinny little asses up on stage; especially the newer ones!

I used to know the ones in Obsessions and Cascades and they knew me, I used to tip them pretty well and would always buy them a drink or 2 and they would sit with me for 15 minutes without saying much more than "and how are you?", but all the girls would see that and realize we were 'friends' so they would leave me alone. Worked every time and worked REALLY well when I would ask her to call over number so-and-so for a meet; she would whisper something to the girl in Thai before she left, probably "take good care of this guy or else"; and they always would :)

Speaking of Mamasan's, is Lena still holding that job at Casanova? If so she has GOT to have one of the longest-running tenure's of any mama in BKK, she was working there nightly when I first went in there in 2000 and was still there last time I checked in 2009!