Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

Looking at the SD card on the camera after the heavy night of watching 20+ ladyboys trying on various outfits - I came across this pic. I have no idea who took it, nor where INK managed to obtain a silicone tube + dispenser gun. According to Noon, she was giving some silicone implants to ANT. One can only assume they know all too well about a certain French company and their use of industrial grade silicones !!!!!

post-495-084632500 1332754197.jpg

The TOP 40 Countdown of Staff in Guess Bar.

As the bar breaks the 40 staff barrier its timely to do an update of who is who. Caution: it is rare, almost unheard of for all staff to be in the bar at the same time as they have day's off, barfines, trips up country, just going AWOL etc etc. However these are the 40 staff of Guess bar - by far the most it has ever been. (by the way this will take me a couple of days to upload).

#1 Wan

post-495-098884700 1332833202.jpg

post-495-020585000 1332833212.jpg

#10 MOO

(by the way do you all realise how difficult this is - I have to a) work out all the girls I do know, who is still there and then find a pic of them taken over perhaps 300 shoots clogging up my hard drive. Over the next 3 days i will be struggling with more of the girls, whom I have no idea who they are and trying to put faces to names. So if someone else tells me XXX has a better picture from XX months ago, they are more than welcome to post it LOL. By the way, I do KNOW this is not the best pic of MOO, but I can't be arsed to find something better :sorry:

post-495-001985700 1332883784.jpg